The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» chuchoryu's Mugen Projects
chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres - Page 15 Emptyby Darkburster1 Today at 7:30 am

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Word Association Game <--
chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres - Page 15 Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 11:18 pm

» Ultimate E. Honda + stage
chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres - Page 15 Emptyby ELECTRO Yesterday at 8:48 pm

» Yolomate : Episode VIII - The Last palettes
chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres - Page 15 Emptyby yolomate Yesterday at 7:01 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres

Go down 
+99
ATLAS KOF
wolfix
chancethegamer
Bull Demon
-Whiplash-
NamelessOnlinePlayer
Noside
luciangarude
O Ilusionista
mulambo
HekuttaSaint
Josuke
Grifin669
EstebanSama
087-B
dakidbanks
Andy_X
Chris Monvel
Shiri
manoleto16
Edroth
Perseo69
bam77
SUPERFERNANDOXT
JARRO77
CAMARAO
DARK!!
Gaiden27
liffery
zequi007
Gatorison22
GTAGuy
LoKoLoKo
Mazemerald
volzzilla
Mr.Ketchup
superxash
chuchoryu
cupidomegas
empawk
skhsato123
Moo Jin Fan
lordzeus1
Gray Shooter
Nexus Gaming
ghost_rider
MatreroG
metamutant
kyoman
Shining
malevka1
Eduardo Merenda
shanri
nedflandeurse
Dj luke
Fede X
thatbloke78
Juanch0billa
Varia the Hunter
thatguy
yolomate
mr.karate
brucewayne74
alnyrd
demunlawin
plexo199
carlos emmanuel
chinchyboy
LESSARD
TheRedBeast
ryochi
Doom
Angelus_Silverhead
Lows 9.0
SegaStar
DukeNukem 2417
Jhonny-DC
ernes
Chris Nathan
galactus
btony89
gonzaLOL
erickablond
crosspotts1.0
Messiakei
WADEPOOL
Chimoru
BlueSpiderX
Werewood
CARNAGE777
animaraz
X
Ax
Tsuyoi
flammableking
spidergoku
gui0007
walruslui
Navana
103 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 41 ... 67  Next
AuthorMessage
chuchoryu

chuchoryu

chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres   chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres - Page 15 EmptyOctober 24th 2018, 12:54 am

Eduardo Merenda wrote:
In 1:00 on the video:

Giant Thing (for Galactor):
Okay, I'll step on it ...

But do you know how it hurts to step on a Lego piece?
look here

Gatchaman forces fight everytime againist giant robots made by Berg Katse/Galactor that is the reason of the big foot, talking about this special move I dont know why his move dont give damage on Gold Lightan

Back to top Go down
chuchoryu

chuchoryu

PostSubject: Re: chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres   chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres - Page 15 EmptyOctober 29th 2018, 3:05 am

So long time I no revamp Ryu Hayabusa
chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres - Page 15 Chuchoryu-Ryu-Hayabusa1200
from 2015 this file as no upgrade for re-made some SF4 chars but now comming again my favorite Ninja
chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres - Page 15 Cv-S-Ryu-Hayabusa-by-chuchoryuchuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres - Page 15 Cv-S-Ryu-Hayabusa-by-chuchoryu2chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres - Page 15 Cv-S-Ryu-Hayabusa-by-chuchoryu3chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres - Page 15 Cv-S-Ryu-Hayabusa-by-chuchoryu10chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres - Page 15 Cv-S-Ryu-Hayabusa-by-chuchoryu4chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres - Page 15 Cv-S-Ryu-Hayabusa-by-chuchoryu5chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres - Page 15 Cv-S-Ryu-Hayabusa-by-chuchoryu6chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres - Page 15 Cv-S-Ryu-Hayabusa-by-chuchoryu7chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres - Page 15 Cv-S-Ryu-Hayabusa-by-chuchoryu8chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres - Page 15 Cv-S-Ryu-Hayabusa-by-chuchoryu9

More to come... samus
Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres   chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres - Page 15 EmptyOctober 29th 2018, 6:15 am

Genial ... media
Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
LESSARD

LESSARD

PostSubject: Re: chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres   chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres - Page 15 EmptyOctober 29th 2018, 11:41 am

Wow!!!, I like the last palette, looks like KI Jago  chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres - Page 15 670481599
Back to top Go down
chuchoryu

chuchoryu

PostSubject: Re: chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres   chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres - Page 15 EmptyNovember 23rd 2018, 12:01 am

So now Christmas is very comming, I have so many special gifs as ever I do

More to come...
Back to top Go down
animaraz

animaraz

PostSubject: Re: chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres   chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres - Page 15 EmptyNovember 23rd 2018, 10:39 pm

¡Guau! No dejas de asombrar men.
Back to top Go down
ernes

PostSubject: Re: chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres   chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres - Page 15 EmptyNovember 23rd 2018, 11:07 pm

concuerdo, no dejas de asombrar.
gracias chu.
chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres - Page 15 311127478
Back to top Go down
chuchoryu

chuchoryu

PostSubject: Re: chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres   chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres - Page 15 EmptyDecember 16th 2018, 12:14 am

ernes wrote:
concuerdo, no dejas de asombrar.
gracias chu.
chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres - Page 15 311127478
Gracias mi amigo

So now a little new Render of my channel
chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres - Page 15 INPUT3

the song for the moment

More to come... samus
Back to top Go down
Eduardo Merenda

Eduardo Merenda

PostSubject: Re: chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres   chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres - Page 15 EmptyDecember 18th 2018, 8:39 pm

chuchoryu wrote:
Eduardo Merenda wrote:

look here

Gatchaman forces fight everytime againist giant robots made by Berg Katse/Galactor that is the reason of the big foot, talking about this special move I dont know why his move dont give damage on Gold Lightan

OK, looks like you misunderstood my first phrase.
This is just a joke, and I'll gonna explain everything.

First of all, you throught who I was questioning your choice of this hyper.
It's your char. You do what you want with him.
You want you char to do fatalities? It's fine, because it's your creation.
You will give to him compatibility with Kuromaru? OK, you want to do it, so do it.

I don't gonna question what you do, but I can question how you do it, and this is I'll gonna explain later.

Second - The first part of the joke:
Gold Lightan is a lighter who can transform into a giant robot.
But, I'm gonna be honest, the first thing I saw is a giant piece of Lego.
And everybody knows the pain of those who have the bad luck to step on it.

Third - Second part of the joke:
The foot of the Galactor robot.
It's clear what you want to do with that super, but, even that I don't understand much things about animation, I can't see the speed, impact and intention who a giant robot trying to crush something have.

About this, I have some suggestions:

For the speed:

Imagine that you are pissed off, wanting to kill a roach, and it is near of your legs.
In this moment, the fastest way to kill it's to crush the insect with your feet.
And, for to do it, you need to step on the floor with full speed.

For this hyper, you need to increase the speed at which the foot of the giant robot descends.

"But Edu, I made this attack slower because I want to give a chance of the adversary escape of this hyper, and if I do what you want, this attack will be overpowered!"

And you're right!
But for this thing I have a suggestion:

Why you don't do a giant black circle in the ground, representing the shadow of the giant feet?
It will stay on this for, maybe 30 ticks, and it shrinks as the big foot approaches the floor.
This is a visual indication of where the hyper will be made, and will give the opponent the chance to escape the attack.

Now, for the intention:
Let's return of the scenary where you is the roach killer.
You are angry, and the roach is near of your legs, like it was teasing you.
At that moment, the first thing you'll do is aim your foot at the insect, so that he has no chance to run away and to die crushed by your mighty feet.
And what's the bigger chance of have a better precision? Stepping straight.

Unfortunately, it's not the impression what the big robot give to me.
The diagonal step, with the low speed gave for me the impression that the robot is casually taiking a walk.
And, about that, my hint is make the giant foot come down straight and fast.

For the third and last part: the impact.
And, let's finish the fanfic, starring you as a roach killer.
After all the annoyance and all the calculus, you finally make a moviment.
You step on the insect, in such a strong way, that you feel the impact of your foot hitting the ground.
And after this, you raise your foot, and see that cockroach is finally dead. In the end, you're happy. Nobody is going to piss you off.

And where is the impact of a giant robot trying to smash a human being? Your hyper just don't have it, and this is another thing that makes this attack really weird.

My tip: every time that big foot touches the ground, make the screen shake a little. After that, let the feet rest a little (for, maybe, one second) for, in the end, raise that foot, with the half of the speed with which it came down.

OK. The joke is explained. Everything is clear like crystal.
I'll just give one more suggestion: to drawing the leg of the Galactor's giant robot until to the knee because of the various resolutions that Mugen supports and that this would decrease the chances of the leg appearing "truncated" on the screen.

But this char is yours, you do what you want with him.
Back to top Go down
chuchoryu

chuchoryu

PostSubject: Re: chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres   chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres - Page 15 EmptyDecember 18th 2018, 10:36 pm

Eduardo Merenda wrote:
chuchoryu wrote:
Eduardo Merenda wrote:

look here

OK, looks like you misunderstood my first phrase.
This is just a joke, and I'll gonna explain everything.

First of all, you throught who I was questioning your choice of this hyper.
It's your char. You do what you want with him.
You want you char to do fatalities? It's fine, because it's your creation.
You will give to him compatibility with Kuromaru? OK, you want to do it, so do it.

I don't gonna question what you do, but I can question how you do it, and this is I'll gonna explain later.

Second - The first part of the joke:
Gold Lightan is a lighter who can transform into a giant robot.
But, I'm gonna be honest, the first thing I saw is a giant piece of Lego.
And everybody knows the pain of those who have the bad luck to step on it.

Third - Second part of the joke:
The foot of the Galactor robot.
It's clear what you want to do with that super, but, even that I don't understand much things about animation, I can't see the speed, impact and intention who a giant robot trying to crush something have.

About this, I have some suggestions:

For the speed:

Imagine that you are pissed off, wanting to kill a roach, and it is near of your legs.
In this moment, the fastest way to kill it's to crush the insect with your feet.
And, for to do it, you need to step on the floor with full speed.

For this hyper, you need to increase the speed at which the foot of the giant robot descends.

"But Edu, I made this attack slower because I want to give a chance of the adversary escape of this hyper, and if I do what you want, this attack will be overpowered!"

And you're right!
But for this thing I have a suggestion:

Why you don't do a giant black circle in the ground, representing the shadow of the giant feet?
It will stay on this for, maybe 30 ticks, and it shrinks as the big foot approaches the floor.
This is a visual indication of where the hyper will be made, and will give the opponent the chance to escape the attack.

Now, for the intention:
Let's return of the scenary where you is the roach killer.
You are angry, and the roach is near of your legs, like it was teasing you.
At that moment, the first thing you'll do is aim your foot at the insect, so that he has no chance to run away and to die crushed by your mighty feet.
And what's the bigger chance of have a better precision? Stepping straight.

Unfortunately, it's not the impression what the big robot give to me.
The diagonal step, with the low speed gave for me the impression that the robot is casually taiking a walk.
And, about that, my hint is make the giant foot come down straight and fast.

For the third and last part: the impact.
And, let's finish the fanfic, starring you as a roach killer.
After all the annoyance and all the calculus, you finally make a moviment.
You step on the insect, in such a strong way, that you feel the impact of your foot hitting the ground.
And after this, you raise your foot, and see that cockroach is finally dead. In the end, you're happy. Nobody is going to piss you off.

And where is the impact of a giant robot trying to smash a human being? Your hyper just don't have it, and this is another thing that makes this attack really weird.

My tip: every time that big foot touches the ground, make the screen shake a little. After that, let the feet rest a little (for, maybe, one second) for, in the end, raise that foot, with the half of the speed with which it came down.

OK. The joke is explained. Everything is clear like crystal.
I'll just give one more suggestion: to drawing the leg of the Galactor's giant robot until to the knee because of the various resolutions that Mugen supports and that this would decrease the chances of the leg appearing "truncated" on the screen.

But this char is yours, you do what you want with him.
Oh no I understand all this joke XD when I read Lego I laught because sound funny on Gold Lightan, you know he looks like Lego offocurse, many tips here and many explain about it, no need to do bro everything its ok I never think about this comments are bad or neutral, no, everything here its made by fan for a fans mi amigo, any petiton or help everyone can ask to me

Back to top Go down
chuchoryu

chuchoryu

PostSubject: Re: chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres   chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres - Page 15 EmptyJanuary 22nd 2019, 1:58 am

Sorry for delay info about me and my works, but I have troubles in my PC but in a little days comming a masive release of chars

chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres - Page 15 Cv-S-Lord-Drakkon-by-chuchoryuchuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres - Page 15 Cv-S-Green-Ranger-by-chuchoryu
Power Rangers, Street Fighter, TMNT, Power Stone and Mortal Kombat chars at once!!

More to come... samus
Back to top Go down
malevka1

malevka1

PostSubject: Re: chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres   chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres - Page 15 EmptyJanuary 22nd 2019, 2:29 am

chuchoryu Power Rangers , TMNT chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres - Page 15 670481599 yes
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdHTftZzH5udNmZ0c6YSJGQ?view_as
spidergoku

spidergoku

PostSubject: Re: chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres   chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres - Page 15 EmptyJanuary 22nd 2019, 8:04 am

chuchoryu wrote:

chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres - Page 15 Cv-S-Lord-Drakkon-by-chuchoryuchuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres - Page 15 Cv-S-Green-Ranger-by-chuchoryu
ok from a ranger fan to another this i approved
Back to top Go down
Shining

Shining

PostSubject: Re: chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres   chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres - Page 15 EmptyJanuary 22nd 2019, 9:26 am

yes chucho ,mugen needs good power rangers and ninja turtles
and new tatsunoko fighters Wink
Back to top Go down
Mr.Ketchup

Mr.Ketchup

PostSubject: Re: chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres   chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres - Page 15 EmptyJanuary 22nd 2019, 7:42 pm

Not a huge fan of Power Rangers, since I did not grow up with it, but those sprites are dope! Awesome work.

Also, I know you have like over 100 + WIPs, and I don't know everything you do, or have started with, but since I'm in a huge Mortal Kombat hype because of MK11, are you perhaps working on the character Kabal of the series? He is my favourite amongst Scorpion and Motaro, that's why I'm curious.

Nontheless, keep up the amazing work!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres   chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres
Page 15 of 67Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 41 ... 67  Next