The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Dillon (Dillon's Dead-Heat Breakers)
JARRO77 WIPS - Page 2 Emptyby BlastoiseTheMugenCreator Today at 5:30 am

» Dillon (Dillon's Rolling Western)
JARRO77 WIPS - Page 2 Emptyby BlastoiseTheMugenCreator Today at 5:24 am

» LEGACY OF KAIN MUGEN
JARRO77 WIPS - Page 2 Emptyby coreyapex Today at 4:07 am

» What characters do ~YOU WISH~ were in ~MUGEN?~
JARRO77 WIPS - Page 2 Emptyby RO-X Today at 3:48 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

JARRO77 WIPS

Go down 
+65
Somm
chancethegamer
Splash
deanjo2000
DC VS MARVEL
candido159
Mr.Ketchup
RobsonMSH
Andy_X
Fede X
087-B
rjplayer
crosspotts1.0
Melter
Blagoy
alnyrd
SUPERFERNANDOXT
Helio
Teacher
thatguy
manbatshark8
warecus
kyoman
skhsato123
Madinina972
ZEkA10000
Mazemerald
brucewayne74
LESSARD
animaraz
yolomate
SIRALEXBABY
btony89
WADEPOOL
MatreroG
Werewood
Shining
ernes
Doom
mrtheamazingdude
logansam
Lord Sinistro
flammableking
bam77
X
pseudoingles
erickablond
Midnight-Son
Chris Nathan
Angelus_Silverhead
XXDreamBrotherXX
Navana
malevka1
Ax
Cristianomelo
Fightfan
mugenbob
volzzilla
BlueSpiderX
fuuka
luciangarude
Darthpool
Ghost Killer
Predator
JARRO77
69 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
JARRO77

JARRO77

JARRO77 WIPS - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: JARRO77 WIPS   JARRO77 WIPS - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 28th 2015, 5:33 am

New Progress

standing punch
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] standing strong punch( i have a partner for this char, he make a great flaming arm with cool flames Smile but in this move still miss the flames

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] crouch punch

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] sprite for crouching animation

standing strong kick   [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

standing kick  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Ghost Killer

Ghost Killer

PostSubject: Re: JARRO77 WIPS   JARRO77 WIPS - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 28th 2015, 6:22 am

I'm really liking your progress with these characters. Smile

Just a suggestion for Super Skrull but have you considered adding in more muscle tone to the sprites, like Steamboy's sprite: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Good work. Smile
Back to top Go down
JARRO77

JARRO77

PostSubject: Re: JARRO77 WIPS   JARRO77 WIPS - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 28th 2015, 7:02 am

El Josho wrote:
I'm really liking your progress with these characters. Smile

Just a suggestion for Super Skrull but have you considered adding in more muscle tone to the sprites, like Steamboy's sprite: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Good work. Smile

the sprite made by Steamboy is very cool  is like super skrull UMVC3, glad you like the progress so far sunny , my primary base for this char is twelve, i also used other's base like rikuo resize and cyclopse,but i prefer keep my shading for made the sprite like deanjo did some years ago, for stay with that design, for me is a madness try at add more muscle tone, i already lost alot of time for made a sprite for this char hehehe, and onestly i don't think it's really necessary add this type of muscolature ( just my point of view) Smile
Back to top Go down
Cristianomelo

Cristianomelo

PostSubject: Re: JARRO77 WIPS   JARRO77 WIPS - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 28th 2015, 9:18 am

Very good jug, this your super srkrull seems incredible, he has a unique style, it may be the base that you using. You are working in 3 at the same time or this focused on just 1?
Back to top Go down
JARRO77

JARRO77

PostSubject: Re: JARRO77 WIPS   JARRO77 WIPS - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 28th 2015, 1:37 pm

Cristianomelo wrote:
Very good jug, this your super srkrull seems incredible, he has a unique style, it may be the base that you using. You are working in 3 at the same time or this focused on just 1?

Thanks glad you like Smile, for now i just working on overdose superman and super skrull, when i complete all the basics, and basics attacks too, i continue with carnage Smile
Back to top Go down
JARRO77

JARRO77

PostSubject: Re: JARRO77 WIPS   JARRO77 WIPS - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 1st 2015, 3:13 am

ok i decide to listen the advice by GhostKiller  Very Happy  and i already started to add a new muscolature on the legs

heres some sprites

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

twelve legs and new shading and muscolature

now the sprites are better Wink
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: JARRO77 WIPS   JARRO77 WIPS - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 1st 2015, 3:25 am

This is really good! I hope you do finish this. We desperately need a more detailed version in mugen. This is outstanding work and far better than the others everyone else has attempted so far. The colors are also perfect! Keep it up!
Back to top Go down
JARRO77

JARRO77

PostSubject: Re: JARRO77 WIPS   JARRO77 WIPS - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 1st 2015, 4:13 am

Ax wrote:
This is really good! I hope you do finish this. We desperately need a more detailed version in mugen. This is outstanding work and far better than the others everyone else has attempted so far. The colors are also perfect! Keep it up!

thanks Man glad you like this char Smile, the first time i see this design made by deanjo some years ago, i immediately thought that design was AWESOME, and had to be mugenized heheh, and now it's my wip, don't worry 100% sure this char will be finished JARRO77 WIPS - Page 2 670481599
Back to top Go down
Ghost Killer

Ghost Killer

PostSubject: Re: JARRO77 WIPS   JARRO77 WIPS - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 1st 2015, 4:40 am

Glad to see you listened to my suggestion. The extra detailing looks impressive. Smile

Also, you should make Super Skrull's feet a bit shorter. They are too long.
Back to top Go down
JARRO77

JARRO77

PostSubject: Re: JARRO77 WIPS   JARRO77 WIPS - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 1st 2015, 5:23 am

Ghost Killer wrote:
Glad to see you listened to my suggestion. The extra detailing looks impressive. Smile

Also, you should make Super Skrull's feet a bit shorter. They are too long.

well don't forget super skrull can stretch hehehe aniway onestly i think the feet are ok, but i can try to made a bit shorter in some animation Smile
Back to top Go down
malevka1

malevka1

PostSubject: Re: JARRO77 WIPS   JARRO77 WIPS - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 1st 2015, 7:56 am

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdHTftZzH5udNmZ0c6YSJGQ?view_as
JARRO77

JARRO77

PostSubject: Re: JARRO77 WIPS   JARRO77 WIPS - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 1st 2015, 10:40 am

malevka1 wrote:

wooooooooow really a great port!!! thanks i use this for sure JARRO77 WIPS - Page 2 670481599 Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: JARRO77 WIPS   JARRO77 WIPS - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 1st 2015, 11:34 am

JARRO77 wrote:
malevka1 wrote:

wooooooooow really a great port!!! thanks i use this for sure JARRO77 WIPS - Page 2 670481599 Twisted Evil

I agree, this is awesome. Do you have a thread with all of these? You should do one and put your whole collection in there. I remember the ones you made before and they were pretty cool. I'm sure the mugen enthusiast who use this type of portrait would love to see your entire collection of custom made stuff! Idea
Back to top Go down
fuuka

fuuka

PostSubject: Re: JARRO77 WIPS   JARRO77 WIPS - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 1st 2015, 11:55 pm

I love that your super skrul, is exactly as I imagined see skrul some day in mugen, sprites seem perfect.
you have some wip that was not shown? All their works are different from each other, I really am curious to know how would you make sprites of a woman. Never thought of a wip woman?
Back to top Go down
Navana

Navana

PostSubject: Re: JARRO77 WIPS   JARRO77 WIPS - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 2nd 2015, 12:00 am

Really nice portrait, Malevka! And Jarrod, very nice progress on Super Skrull! Keep up the excellent work!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: JARRO77 WIPS   JARRO77 WIPS - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

JARRO77 WIPS
Page 2 of 25Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next