The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Batman ZET Edited by mario8251
Web pf Spider-Man NEWS Emptyby yolomate Today at 12:44 am

» Shriek mugen char by Gartanham
Web pf Spider-Man NEWS Emptyby Fede X Today at 12:32 am

» Dillon (Dillon's Dead-Heat Breakers)
Web pf Spider-Man NEWS Emptyby BlastoiseTheMugenCreator Yesterday at 9:31 pm

» Cyborg Superman by yolomate for Easter Egg event 2024
Web pf Spider-Man NEWS Emptyby cormano Yesterday at 9:00 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Web pf Spider-Man NEWS

Go down 
+16
XXDreamBrotherXX
bam77
Ghost Killer
Predator
Cristianomelo
varo_hades
Angelus_Silverhead
Midnight-Son
NinjaRyu
crosspotts1.0
Helio
bradern666
volzzilla
BlueSpiderX
Mistah Jorge
malevka1
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Angelus_Silverhead

Angelus_Silverhead

Web pf Spider-Man NEWS Empty
PostSubject: Web pf Spider-Man NEWS   Web pf Spider-Man NEWS EmptyNovember 15th 2014, 10:29 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
So guys, as you remember, we still work on our little fan project for Spider-Man TAS universe. I know that many people love these series, so we all want to have MUGEN game based on this. I have little news for you, because this project is not dead and we work hard and I can share with you some details:

VENOM:
As for now, many sprites are revamped. I love what old version and new one comic version updated by TOPS for new level, but for this project Venom will be totally revamped. As you can see, I had improve new shades and details on his sprites. This version will have new intros, specials and hypers. I wish that you like it a lot. I plan to done soon with this character:

SCORPION:
This WIP is most important for many Spider-Man fans and I can sure you that we are not forget about him. Scorpion is totally alive and I hope that he will be mugenized very soon. The work is go and together with Predator we try to make the best for him. Many sprites are already done. Maybe this WIP will have good progress soon too/

CHAMELEON:
This character is third main WIP for this period. We want to make Chameleon very unique and Predator use different content to create him very close to his TAS version. To be honest, Chameleon in comics was not so impressive and I'am sure that you all will like to have TAS version in your roster.

VULTURE:
And one important thing why we decide to share... New secret WIP is open for you now. Vulture from TAS incoming to mugen. I know, that we already have great Vulture for mugen, but... well, everybody must to remember how great Vulture in TAS was. Young version of him is too much strong and dangerous. I hope that you will like it. The char is just started, but he can good potential to be made fast.

ULTIMATE SPIDER SLAYER
Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome the new fighter, which will be one of the main characters in the game:  
Ultimate Spider Slayer

Another NEWS:
The work on Spider-Carnage update is coming, also Dr. Octopus, Rhino and Mysterio are not dead too. Soon we share with you more information.

Last edited by Angelus_Silverhead on December 6th 2014, 6:48 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
malevka1

malevka1

PostSubject: Re: Web pf Spider-Man NEWS   Web pf Spider-Man NEWS EmptyNovember 15th 2014, 11:40 pm

Web pf Spider-Man NEWS 670481599 clap drop da bomb
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdHTftZzH5udNmZ0c6YSJGQ?view_as
Mistah Jorge

Mistah Jorge

PostSubject: Re: Web pf Spider-Man NEWS   Web pf Spider-Man NEWS EmptyNovember 15th 2014, 11:45 pm

Great news, it's good to see the project alive Very Happy, but there is just an issue with Venom, if you are revamping him, can you make an easier AI for him?, the Venom's AI is very annoying (harder than some bosses that i have as he spams alot his hyper wich cover the screen with symbiote, i don't mind the spamming, my main issue is that he can spam that hyper also in the ground), even with MVC characters that i play fairly well are so very hard to take him down... don't get me wrong i like your venom, it's just the A.I, but i'll see what changes will you do to Venom, i'm also hopping to see scorpion too Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BlueSpiderX

BlueSpiderX

PostSubject: Re: Web pf Spider-Man NEWS   Web pf Spider-Man NEWS EmptyNovember 16th 2014, 1:22 am

Mistah Jorge wrote:
Great news, it's good to see the project alive  Very Happy, but there is just an issue with Venom, if you are revamping him, can you make an easier AI for him?, the Venom's AI is very annoying (harder than some bosses that i have as he spams alot his hyper wich cover the screen with symbiote, i don't mind the spamming, my main issue is that he can spam that hyper also in the ground), even with MVC characters that i play fairly well are so very hard to take him down... don't get me wrong i like your venom, it's just the A.I, but i'll see what changes will you do to Venom, i'm also hopping to see scorpion too Very Happy

I agree. I'm forced to F1 everytime i face him.
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Web pf Spider-Man NEWS   Web pf Spider-Man NEWS EmptyNovember 16th 2014, 5:40 am

nice job angelus and pred Smile everything you guys just showed off looks really good Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
bradern666

bradern666

PostSubject: Re: Web pf Spider-Man NEWS   Web pf Spider-Man NEWS EmptyNovember 16th 2014, 1:10 pm

Wow its great work. I look forward to donloading them mario
Back to top Go down
Helio

Helio

PostSubject: Re: Web pf Spider-Man NEWS   Web pf Spider-Man NEWS EmptyNovember 16th 2014, 10:44 pm

Oh, yes, please, don't forget Dr. Octopus
Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: Web pf Spider-Man NEWS   Web pf Spider-Man NEWS EmptyNovember 17th 2014, 3:04 am

ill get back to helping as soon as im all moved in an get enouf money to get internet
Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: Web pf Spider-Man NEWS   Web pf Spider-Man NEWS EmptyNovember 17th 2014, 3:07 am

oh and green and hob goblin tas will be in if I can get them in time
Back to top Go down
NinjaRyu

PostSubject: Re: Web pf Spider-Man NEWS   Web pf Spider-Man NEWS EmptyNovember 18th 2014, 2:29 pm

great project sunny
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Son

PostSubject: Re: Web pf Spider-Man NEWS   Web pf Spider-Man NEWS EmptyNovember 24th 2014, 5:11 pm

I found venom quite predictable hes one the few to have the same pattern you just have to figure it out, I could sit all day complaining about AI ...more specifically the mvc conversions like psylocke, though venom does spam a lot of projectiles
Back to top Go down
Angelus_Silverhead

Angelus_Silverhead

PostSubject: Re: Web pf Spider-Man NEWS   Web pf Spider-Man NEWS EmptyNovember 24th 2014, 6:15 pm

It is so far the global restructuring of sprites. But, of course,AI plays an important role. I assume that in the future Venom will be completely changed. However, I do not like it MvC version, because it is too far from the original. This is not Venom, but just someone who looks like Venom.
Back to top Go down
varo_hades

varo_hades

PostSubject: Re: Web pf Spider-Man NEWS   Web pf Spider-Man NEWS EmptyNovember 24th 2014, 6:32 pm

I like the sprites of the chars but I think that the shading on Venom is something weird, specially in the first anim Web pf Spider-Man NEWS 629558521
Back to top Go down
Angelus_Silverhead

Angelus_Silverhead

PostSubject: Re: Web pf Spider-Man NEWS   Web pf Spider-Man NEWS EmptyNovember 24th 2014, 6:52 pm

Oh, I can explain. There you can see different palettes. At the first palette I had show his look from classic comics and Animated Series.

Back to top Go down
varo_hades

varo_hades

PostSubject: Re: Web pf Spider-Man NEWS   Web pf Spider-Man NEWS EmptyNovember 24th 2014, 7:01 pm

Ohh I got it, then is fine the shading only was the palette, anyway Venom looks cool Web pf Spider-Man NEWS 670481599
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Web pf Spider-Man NEWS   Web pf Spider-Man NEWS Empty

Back to top Go down

Web pf Spider-Man NEWS
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next