The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Dillon (Dillon's Dead-Heat Breakers)
TMNT Enter to the tournament!! - Page 24 Emptyby volzzilla Today at 12:05 pm

» LEGACY OF KAIN MUGEN
TMNT Enter to the tournament!! - Page 24 Emptyby DARK!! Today at 10:15 am

» Cyborg Superman by yolomate for Easter Egg event 2024
TMNT Enter to the tournament!! - Page 24 Emptyby brucewayne74 Today at 9:47 am

» MMV Easter Egg Event 2023 - Happy Easter Everyone!!
TMNT Enter to the tournament!! - Page 24 Emptyby brucewayne74 Today at 9:39 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

TMNT Enter to the tournament!!

Go down 
+74
superxash
sil3nt_j
WaldoMugen
shags2dope
animaraz
atlant
purnaut
crosspotts1.0
liffery
alejandro iaccarino
Shining
flammableking
Mr.Ketchup
ernes
nedflandeurse
A-D-EighT
thatguy
plexo199
skhsato123
brucewayne74
bam77
chuchoryu
spidergoku
LESSARD
Doom
Messiakei
kokehackz
galactus
j.stylius
arose87
aperson98
Navana
Lord Sinistro
WeAreVenom316
mugenbob
Blagoy
the watcher
Ax
Adminbot
Fightfan
tank402
SabakaZlo
GTAGuy
Trololo
Rain
kaczor787
xLeonardox
DARK!!
warecus
patz2509
kanodoom
volzzilla
Angelus_Silverhead
Hypersonic
malevka1
NinjaRyu
Bull Demon
grinderkiller1
MERK_U
Mistah Jorge
wingnut
Jaspion_br
RobiWanKen0bi
gartanham
cravd
gui0007
Blade
Red Hood
Mazemerald
Midnight-Son
Tsuyoi
dapodapo01
Ghost Killer
78 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27  Next
AuthorMessage
chuchoryu

chuchoryu

TMNT Enter to the tournament!! - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT Enter to the tournament!!   TMNT Enter to the tournament!! - Page 24 EmptyAugust 5th 2019, 4:08 pm

spidergoku wrote:
and heres a new jennika portrait
TMNT Enter to the tournament!! - Page 24 Jenny_10
edit by me and heka credits goes out to malovka1 for using the venus port as a base
Nice! but I need to made first the originals ones, next Venus for take this new one
Back to top Go down
spidergoku

spidergoku

PostSubject: Re: TMNT Enter to the tournament!!   TMNT Enter to the tournament!! - Page 24 EmptyAugust 5th 2019, 5:55 pm

chuchoryu wrote:
spidergoku wrote:
and heres a new jennika portrait
TMNT Enter to the tournament!! - Page 24 Jenny_10
edit by me and heka credits goes out to malovka1 for using the venus port as a base
Nice! but I need to made first the originals ones, next Venus for take this new one
you got it
Back to top Go down
malevka1

malevka1

PostSubject: Re: TMNT Enter to the tournament!!   TMNT Enter to the tournament!! - Page 24 EmptyAugust 6th 2019, 2:34 am

TMNT Enter to the tournament!! - Page 24 670481599 TMNT Enter to the tournament!! - Page 24 670481599 TMNT Enter to the tournament!! - Page 24 670481599
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdHTftZzH5udNmZ0c6YSJGQ?view_as
purnaut

PostSubject: Re: TMNT Enter to the tournament!!   TMNT Enter to the tournament!! - Page 24 EmptyOctober 23rd 2020, 2:17 am

It's awesome! But excuse me, where can I download this game with all these characters? Cool
Back to top Go down
chuchoryu

chuchoryu

PostSubject: Re: TMNT Enter to the tournament!!   TMNT Enter to the tournament!! - Page 24 EmptyOctober 23rd 2020, 2:34 am

purnaut wrote:
It's awesome! But excuse me, where can I download this game with all these characters? Cool
For now everything is beta test, but this year I want to show more of this full game finally for play
Back to top Go down
purnaut

PostSubject: Re: TMNT Enter to the tournament!!   TMNT Enter to the tournament!! - Page 24 EmptyOctober 23rd 2020, 2:42 am

chuchoryu wrote:
purnaut wrote:
For now everything is beta test, but this year I want to show more of this full game finally for play

Thanks! Great, we look forward to it!
Back to top Go down
atlant

PostSubject: Re: TMNT Enter to the tournament!!   TMNT Enter to the tournament!! - Page 24 EmptyDecember 27th 2020, 4:58 am

Any news of the Tmnt's game??
Back to top Go down
chuchoryu

chuchoryu

PostSubject: Re: TMNT Enter to the tournament!!   TMNT Enter to the tournament!! - Page 24 EmptyJune 23rd 2021, 12:28 am

atlant wrote:
Any news of the Tmnt's game??
Yes, he take little long but finally yes, good news

I re-donde everything on TMNT, the old project are old version and now is a very time to show the new models for TMNT Mugen Game

TMNT Enter to the tournament!! - Page 24 Cv-S-TMNT-Leo-by-chuchoryuTMNT Enter to the tournament!! - Page 24 Cv-S-TMNT-Mikey-by-chuchoryuTMNT Enter to the tournament!! - Page 24 Cv-S-TMNT-Donnie-by-chuchoryuTMNT Enter to the tournament!! - Page 24 Cv-S-TMNT-Raph-by-chuchoryu
the TMNT are came back!! better look form the firs models I made and for now they have the same sprite moves for work in the diffrent suers & special moves for all the turtles, like Power Rangers Mugen I decide to add Animated Screenpack for TMNT Mugen

TMNT Enter to the tournament!! - Page 24 Cv-S-Shredder-by-chuchoryuTMNT Enter to the tournament!! - Page 24 Cv-S-Shredder-by-chuchoryu2TMNT Enter to the tournament!! - Page 24 Cv-S-Shredder-by-chuchoryu3TMNT Enter to the tournament!! - Page 24 Cv-S-Shredder-by-chuchoryu4
I decide to re-made Shredder, the old one are very good but this is much more beautifull for the game, based on SNES TMNT Tournament Fighter I done this model some time ago for add in the CvS3 and for faces God Rugal using the Shredder, recently no one made a good version (in sprites) of my favorite villian in TMNT and now is the chance for made this one

TMNT Enter to the tournament!! - Page 24 Slash
Slash came back again like the normal turtles, this model is an original made by me like the turtles, based on the comic & SNES version I do a remix for this one, so I hope everyone like this new version of Slash fro play on mugen in a near future

More to come... samus

rjplayer, yolomate, WaldoMugen and RicBlaze73 like this post

Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: TMNT Enter to the tournament!!   TMNT Enter to the tournament!! - Page 24 EmptyJune 23rd 2021, 3:05 pm

I love your Shredder... Twisted Evil

Me gustaría ver este personaje [y versión] allí : What a Face

TMNT Enter to the tournament!! - Page 24 Tumblr_por2xpo48m1t77wz1_500
Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
chuchoryu

chuchoryu

PostSubject: Re: TMNT Enter to the tournament!!   TMNT Enter to the tournament!! - Page 24 EmptyJune 23rd 2021, 7:31 pm

Doom wrote:

I love your Shredder... Twisted Evil

Me gustaría ver este personaje [y versión] allí : What a Face

TMNT Enter to the tournament!! - Page 24 Tumblr_por2xpo48m1t77wz1_500
Abril O´Neil esta en el plan de la beta de 7 personajes, te doy lista del mugen

TMNT Tournament Fighters DEMO
-Leo
-Michelangelo
-Raph
-Donatello
-Slash
-April O´Neil
-Shredder

queria añadir a Horhead en la primer demo pero tengo a Slash mas listo que el tro char y cambie a Casey de momento por April para tener una CvS April O´Neil

By now I get acces on more Shredder sprites for the comming verions I have
TMNT Enter to the tournament!! - Page 24 1TMNT Enter to the tournament!! - Page 24 2TMNT Enter to the tournament!! - Page 24 3TMNT Enter to the tournament!! - Page 24 4TMNT Enter to the tournament!! - Page 24 5

More to come... samus

yolomate likes this post

Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: TMNT Enter to the tournament!!   TMNT Enter to the tournament!! - Page 24 EmptyJune 23rd 2021, 8:09 pm

Genial bro ... dx
Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
animaraz

animaraz

PostSubject: Re: TMNT Enter to the tournament!!   TMNT Enter to the tournament!! - Page 24 EmptyJune 23rd 2021, 8:17 pm

Lo que son los sprites básicos (stand, caminar, correr, agachado) ¿Piensas trabajarlos más para diferenciar un personaje de otro o básicamente compartirán sprites? Creo que más allá de un cambio de color sería genial que jugaras con las proporciones y los detalles. Donatelo un poco más delgado, Rafael más robusto y con daños en la concha y caparazón, Miguel Ángel haciendo algo chistoso durante su stand, etc.
Back to top Go down
chuchoryu

chuchoryu

PostSubject: Re: TMNT Enter to the tournament!!   TMNT Enter to the tournament!! - Page 24 EmptyJune 24th 2021, 2:46 pm

animaraz wrote:
Lo que son los sprites básicos (stand, caminar, correr, agachado) ¿Piensas trabajarlos más para diferenciar un personaje de otro o básicamente compartirán sprites? Creo que más allá de un cambio de color sería genial que jugaras con las proporciones y los detalles. Donatelo un poco más delgado, Rafael más robusto y con daños en la concha y caparazón, Miguel Ángel haciendo algo chistoso durante su stand, etc.
Como estoy basando este juego en lo retro sin duda que las tortugas compartiran sprites, basicos y proporciones como en los juegos arcade que solo se diferenciaban por las armas, el alcanse y las estaminas de cada uno, este metodo se uso incluso en los juegos de los power rangers, mortal kombat y en (hasta cierto punto) street fighter para usar las mismas bases pero cambiando movimientos especiales y colores para los sprites, lo que mencionas de las proporciones esta bien para tambien darles un aire diferente a los chars pero esos cambios de proporciones en las tortugas fueron hechos por IDW comics a partir del 2014 antes de ello era muy minimo el cambio en las tortugas ninja como en los comics de Mirage studios originalmente todas las tortugas son absolutamente iguales fisicamente y el color, solo se diferenciaban por sus cualidades y armas (ya que el comic era a blanco y nebro) en TMNT Tournament Fighter de NES, SNES y Sega solo se diferenciaron los sprites por el color y por las armas dando paso asi a mi mugen de momento para tener una demo jugable de ellos

animaraz likes this post

Back to top Go down
chuchoryu

chuchoryu

PostSubject: Re: TMNT Enter to the tournament!!   TMNT Enter to the tournament!! - Page 24 EmptyJune 25th 2021, 11:18 pm

First of all the origianl file is this
TMNT Enter to the tournament!! - Page 24 Shredder
But I inprove the new look using this old sprite I made for the Shredder, now looks in more ways better than the old one
TMNT Enter to the tournament!! - Page 24 1
and I re-made some codes and I re-made some moves for this version mis amigos!!

First gamepplay in ages, now is a reallity like Metroid Dread....talking about dread my shredder have the alf of the time nintendo cancelled the game in 15 years my shredder have 7 & 1/2 years I starting him, very interesting XD

More to come... samus

WaldoMugen likes this post

Back to top Go down
shags2dope

PostSubject: Re: TMNT Enter to the tournament!!   TMNT Enter to the tournament!! - Page 24 EmptyJune 25th 2021, 11:27 pm

Please check your dm, i have been messaging you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TMNT Enter to the tournament!!   TMNT Enter to the tournament!! - Page 24 Empty

Back to top Go down

TMNT Enter to the tournament!!
Page 24 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27  Next