A PLACE TO HAVE FUN WITH MUGEN - Welcome! - Bienvenidos!
 
PortalHomeFAQMemberlistSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Claire from resident evil 2 Update 2018 released!
by FlavioCamarao Today at 7:19 pm

» Chris Redfield Stars custume
by FlavioCamarao Today at 7:11 pm

» What's your Deviantart account?
by superxash Today at 6:29 pm

» Stance´s Fede de 10
by fede de 10 Today at 5:44 pm

» Hulk by REDHOT (edited by Mr.Giang)
by Do Thi Today at 5:24 pm

» Skhsato123 Sprites
by skhsato123 Today at 4:56 pm

» 90'S X-MEN: CHIBI STYLE (W.I.P)
by Long.Pod Today at 4:53 pm

» Invisible Woman Stage
by metamutant Today at 4:32 pm

» Main page updated
by thatguy Today at 2:47 pm

» Poison Ivy - Released!
by Valentine Wong Today at 2:43 pm

Special Features at MMV







Chat on MMV w/ Discord


Share | 
 

 Tekken vs ??? Mugen Proyect

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
chuchoryu

avatar

Posts : 3510
Join date : 2012-10-04
Age : 29
Location : Mèxico

PostSubject: Re: Tekken vs ??? Mugen Proyect   January 10th 2013, 3:02 pm

Yoshimitsu from Tekken vs Yoshimitsu from Soul Calibur...this will be happen...in the mugen world
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr.Ketchup

avatar

Posts : 134
Join date : 2012-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Tekken vs ??? Mugen Proyect   January 10th 2013, 4:07 pm

That is 100% Acceptable, since there has almost not or NEVER been the same Yoshimitsu to appear in a new game, with the exception of Tekken 3 Yoshimitsu, so YES Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
spidergoku

avatar

Posts : 1160
Join date : 2012-05-03
Age : 31

PostSubject: Re: Tekken vs ??? Mugen Proyect   January 10th 2013, 5:36 pm

well they both the same,one speaks english the other speaks oni japanese.

both share the same mind and weapon and seeing those two meet will be epic from the past and present yoshimitsu's

make it happen in mugen Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr.Ketchup

avatar

Posts : 134
Join date : 2012-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Tekken vs ??? Mugen Proyect   January 11th 2013, 12:57 am

No No No... NOT the same ones lol

All of the Yoshimitsu's are ''Manji's'' And all looks different. The rank of the Species is called ''Yoshimitsu''... And as Manji's they all is trained with the SAME skills, but are not or NEVER the same Yoshimitsu in Tekken or Soul Calibur! Except the Tekken 3 Yoshimitsu, since he had a story with Dr.B and Bryan, he re-appeared in Tekken Tag 1 and SFxT...but Never again did that same Yoshimitsu return... Bryan's MAIN story is to hunt down and KILL all the Manji's, thats why Bryan and Yoshimitsu can stay in the story for a long time without changing much!, And if you see the story's of each Yoshimitsu, they all actually have new motifs and not being the same! xD But I understand you can think Yoshimitsu was the same all along, but no it's not the same Yoshimitsu..Just wanted to clear that up, as I'm a die hard Tekken fan ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chuchoryu

avatar

Posts : 3510
Join date : 2012-10-04
Age : 29
Location : Mèxico

PostSubject: Re: Tekken vs ??? Mugen Proyect   January 15th 2013, 2:23 pm

@spidergoku wrote:
well they both the same,one speaks english the other speaks oni japanese.

both share the same mind and weapon and seeing those two meet will be epic from the past and present yoshimitsu's

make it happen in mugen Very Happy
The Yoshimitsu from Tekken is the decendant from Yoshimitsu from Soul Calibur

Back to top Go down
View user profile
chuchoryu

avatar

Posts : 3510
Join date : 2012-10-04
Age : 29
Location : Mèxico

PostSubject: Re: Tekken vs ??? Mugen Proyect   January 15th 2013, 2:25 pm

@Mr.Ketchup wrote:
No No No... NOT the same ones lol

All of the Yoshimitsu's are ''Manji's'' And all looks different. The rank of the Species is called ''Yoshimitsu''... And as Manji's they all is trained with the SAME skills, but are not or NEVER the same Yoshimitsu in Tekken or Soul Calibur! Except the Tekken 3 Yoshimitsu, since he had a story with Dr.B and Bryan, he re-appeared in Tekken Tag 1 and SFxT...but Never again did that same Yoshimitsu return... Bryan's MAIN story is to hunt down and KILL all the Manji's, thats why Bryan and Yoshimitsu can stay in the story for a long time without changing much!, And if you see the story's of each Yoshimitsu, they all actually have new motifs and not being the same! xD But I understand you can think Yoshimitsu was the same all along, but no it's not the same Yoshimitsu..Just wanted to clear that up, as I'm a die hard Tekken fan ^^
Yes all Yoshimitsus have a difrent history but all have touch the same Sword
Back to top Go down
View user profile
spidergoku

avatar

Posts : 1160
Join date : 2012-05-03
Age : 31

PostSubject: Re: Tekken vs ??? Mugen Proyect   April 3rd 2013, 6:48 am

cool thanx for clearing that up ^_^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chuchoryu

avatar

Posts : 3510
Join date : 2012-10-04
Age : 29
Location : Mèxico

PostSubject: Re: Tekken vs ??? Mugen Proyect   April 6th 2013, 5:47 pm

Tekken have 2 diffrent ideas to make diffrent Vs games, for the moment Tekken vs Soul Calibur is work is very slow but I make the Mortal Kombat vs Tekken whit Fabry Taz, he have to make a lot of MK character including Goro, for his reason this topic can speak about of MK characters and Soul Calibur
Back to top Go down
View user profile
flammableking

avatar

Posts : 2468
Join date : 2012-12-02
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: Tekken vs ??? Mugen Proyect   April 6th 2013, 5:57 pm

Drahmin and Zombie Liu Kang are the main two Mortal Kombat characters I would love to see in this project! =D I'm gonna get started on Drahmin's club. ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chuchoryu

avatar

Posts : 3510
Join date : 2012-10-04
Age : 29
Location : Mèxico

PostSubject: Re: Tekken vs ??? Mugen Proyect   April 6th 2013, 6:00 pm

@flammableking wrote:
Drahmin and Zombie Liu Kang are the main two Mortal Kombat characters I would love to see in this project! =D I'm gonna get started on Drahmin's club. ^^
Drahmin good, but the style for Tekken Vs Mortal Kombat is in 2D CvS Conversion amigo
Back to top Go down
View user profile
flammableking

avatar

Posts : 2468
Join date : 2012-12-02
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: Tekken vs ??? Mugen Proyect   April 6th 2013, 6:31 pm

@chuchoryu wrote:
@flammableking wrote:
Drahmin and Zombie Liu Kang are the main two Mortal Kombat characters I would love to see in this project! =D I'm gonna get started on Drahmin's club. ^^
Drahmin good, but the style for Tekken Vs Mortal Kombat is in 2D CvS Conversion amigo

I know. ^^ I've just gotta find a good base. ovo;;
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chuchoryu

avatar

Posts : 3510
Join date : 2012-10-04
Age : 29
Location : Mèxico

PostSubject: Re: Tekken vs ??? Mugen Proyect   April 11th 2013, 5:10 pm

The Iron Fist and the Earth Real fight to the next level "Mortal Kombat vs Tekken" Heihachi Mishima Found a portal from another real and he found a diffrent warriors. This new wariiors invade the Tekken world and this new wariors kill his oponent! Ogre again appear to chanlengin to the new comer Shao Kahn and Jin knows other champion from another world: Liu Kang...but this collision create a one creature powerfull more powerfull to the emperor and his Aztec god...

You like to read more? you like to see the roster? sorry is top secret for the moment BUT you can see the firs screen for the proyect:


The boss is come...
Let Mortal Kombat Beggining...in the next Iron Fist Tournament, Outstanding!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OGSymbiote

avatar

Posts : 613
Join date : 2012-09-11
Location : U S of A

PostSubject: Re: Tekken vs ??? Mugen Proyect   April 11th 2013, 5:37 pm

That looks awesome chuchoryu MK vs Tekken...you're making some grreat clashes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
spidergoku

avatar

Posts : 1160
Join date : 2012-05-03
Age : 31

PostSubject: Re: Tekken vs ??? Mugen Proyect   April 11th 2013, 5:38 pm

yo if u got plans to make mk X tekken count me in b/c i got 3 mk characters that can be in this project and need some help from u guys Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chuchoryu

avatar

Posts : 3510
Join date : 2012-10-04
Age : 29
Location : Mèxico

PostSubject: Re: Tekken vs ??? Mugen Proyect   April 11th 2013, 6:06 pm

@spidergoku wrote:
yo if u got plans to make mk X tekken count me in b/c i got 3 mk characters that can be in this project and need some help from u guys Very Happy
ReallY' Fabry Taz and me make the "Mortal Kombat Vs. Tekken" in secret but if you lik to enter to the proyect tell me, He need to make Liu Kang in CvS Style and I need to make Reptile like the picture

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Tekken vs ??? Mugen Proyect   

Back to top Go down
 
Tekken vs ??? Mugen Proyect
Back to top 
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mugen Multiverse :: Mugen :: Full Game Projects :: Tekken-
Jump to: