The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» LEGACY OF KAIN MUGEN
Joker released - Page 3 Emptyby DARK!! Today at 10:15 am

» Cyborg Superman by yolomate for Easter Egg event 2024
Joker released - Page 3 Emptyby brucewayne74 Today at 9:47 am

» MMV Easter Egg Event 2023 - Happy Easter Everyone!!
Joker released - Page 3 Emptyby brucewayne74 Today at 9:39 am

» Dillon (Dillon's Dead-Heat Breakers)
Joker released - Page 3 Emptyby BlastoiseTheMugenCreator Today at 6:10 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Joker released

Go down 
+13
ZaLO
DANY (spider boy)
Toxin97
Red Hood
hans2124
JARRO77
Blagoy
YoungSamurai5
kyoman
volzzilla
Carnage2099
warecus
Ax
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Toxin97

Toxin97

Joker released - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joker released   Joker released - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 8th 2013, 10:13 pm

This Joker appears malicious on my computer any one know why
Back to top Go down
DANY (spider boy)

DANY (spider boy)

PostSubject: Re: Joker released   Joker released - Page 3 EmptyMarch 19th 2013, 1:48 am

Laughing Very Happy Laughing he wont stop laughing
Back to top Go down
ZaLO

PostSubject: Re: Joker released   Joker released - Page 3 EmptyJuly 12th 2013, 2:33 pm

the best sprite of Joker...but he need a gun, acid throwing and more crazy clown weapons Smile
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: Joker released   Joker released - Page 3 EmptyJuly 12th 2013, 4:35 pm

There's a forum working on my update, just as soon as they finish I'll host it here. yes 

I might fuse it with my original version and weed out the bad stuff from the good stuff.
Back to top Go down
cravd

PostSubject: Re: Joker released   Joker released - Page 3 EmptyJuly 12th 2013, 5:05 pm

That will be fantastic, hoping to see him
Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
LALO27

LALO27

PostSubject: Re: Joker released   Joker released - Page 3 EmptyJuly 13th 2013, 9:58 am

good job!! thanks!! so much jokers in the mugen world.. haha
Back to top Go down
lucaster

PostSubject: Re: Joker released   Joker released - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 13th 2014, 11:24 am

Ax wrote:
There's a forum working on my update, just as soon as they finish I'll host it here. yes 

I might fuse it with my original version and weed out the bad stuff from the good stuff.

@Ax,
I'm confused about this char...There is ALEXZIQ from Crusadercast who release the character of Joker.

Is ALEXZIQ's Joker are the update that you are talking about ?
Back to top Go down
Bizarro_Toro

PostSubject: Re: Joker released   Joker released - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 13th 2014, 2:31 pm

Nice man..... cool release...!!!
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: Joker released   Joker released - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 13th 2014, 5:39 pm

Thanks. The animated series design makes the wip very popular. There are other Jokers with better moves but I guess this one is well received just because it resembles tas Joker.

@Lucaster,

It was until I played that update   Joker released - Page 3 629558521 

I guess he did a good job and all but there was really nothing new about it. Everything "new" was just from his old Joker. I didn't like some things getting downgraded either like the bowling bomb special....but whatever, that's his version. I'll keep mine and he'll keep his  Rolling Eyes  

Maybe if Idaho does Joker I can get an update out of that? We'll see... 

I was also hoping to get something out of his Link update but he hasn't been very fruitful either...Except for SaturnFrost's version, I think I can get some good stuff out of that one. I'm impressed with that one!
Back to top Go down
lucaster

PostSubject: Re: Joker released   Joker released - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 16th 2014, 12:23 am

@Ax,

Does bother you if you can tell us more about the creation of this character ?
I mean why there are two version of him ? what happened between you and ALEXZIQ ?
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: Joker released   Joker released - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 16th 2014, 5:37 am

lucaster wrote:
@Ax,

Does bother you if you can tell us more about the creation of this character ?
I mean why there are two version of him ? what happened between you and ALEXZIQ ?

Nothing really, my sprite work is open source, just like my signature says. Originally the sprites were not apart of any project, anyone could use them for whatever, though later I decided to do a project since I did more of the same style.

The sprites are being used in two projects now, Alexziq Batman game and now my BTAS game, and someone else has taken interest in making a third version but with no particular project though. He goes by the name of Idaho though it is not certain if he will make one.

Back to top Go down
lucaster

PostSubject: Re: Joker released   Joker released - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 21st 2014, 2:23 pm

Could somebody tell me where I can find the lasted version of Ax's Joker ? cause it's seems, from the ones I have, the shadows need to be fix, no ?

Ax wrote:
my sprite work is open source, just like my signature says.
Does mean that you can take request too ?
For example, I will ask if you want to make some animations or create helper character for my wips...stuff like that ?
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Joker released   Joker released - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 22nd 2014, 10:56 am

lucaster wrote:

Ax wrote:
my sprite work is open source, just like my signature says.
Does mean that you can take request too ?
For example, I will ask if you want to make some animations or create helper character for my wips...stuff like that ?  

i think you are a little mistaken on your understanding of open source. open source does not mean taking requests to help each and everyone who will ask for help. it means work he has done with sprites and mugen can be used by others freely without having to ask for permission. he does help out a few people that ask, but not in the way you phrased it earlier...and only when he have the time to do so.
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Joker released   Joker released - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Joker released
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3