The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» LEGACY OF KAIN MUGEN
Release: Human Torch by xboy and Acey, edited by Avalon Emptyby DARK!! Today at 10:15 am

» Cyborg Superman by yolomate for Easter Egg event 2024
Release: Human Torch by xboy and Acey, edited by Avalon Emptyby brucewayne74 Today at 9:47 am

» MMV Easter Egg Event 2023 - Happy Easter Everyone!!
Release: Human Torch by xboy and Acey, edited by Avalon Emptyby brucewayne74 Today at 9:39 am

» Dillon (Dillon's Dead-Heat Breakers)
Release: Human Torch by xboy and Acey, edited by Avalon Emptyby BlastoiseTheMugenCreator Today at 6:10 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Release: Human Torch by xboy and Acey, edited by Avalon

Go down 
+11
Pilgrim
yolomate
Mazemerald
crosspotts1.0
cravd
warriorz
rafhot
RobiWanKen0bi
Predator
Ax
Adminbot
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Adminbot

Adminbot

Release: Human Torch by xboy and Acey, edited by Avalon Empty
PostSubject: Release: Human Torch by xboy and Acey, edited by Avalon   Release: Human Torch by xboy and Acey, edited by Avalon EmptyMay 14th 2014, 10:48 pm

Release: Human Torch by xboy and Acey, edited by Avalon Human_Torch

Thank you to Acey for allowing this edited release.

Avalon edited a version of Human Torch changing the look to xboy's open source sprites, adding of Acey's (and some of his move concepts) and some of his own for an all-new version.

Very cool edit that we think you will enjoy.

Download:
Code:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/2la22yajxcbvdu3/Human_Torch.rar
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: Release: Human Torch by xboy and Acey, edited by Avalon   Release: Human Torch by xboy and Acey, edited by Avalon EmptyMay 15th 2014, 3:29 am

I never liked Xboy&Acy's version and a lot of their stuff still transferred over to this release.

First off though the new body is great, it's definitely better than the old one.

But the fire fxs look the same and they weren't too great. I say replace them entirely. The transparent fire really clashes with the 2D base. The fire should crouch with torch and move with him more. It's too stiff and doesn't move with the body.

The fire he shoots on the ground just disappears. It needs to fade off better and it should have some temporary ground damage fxs, like ashy black gravel or something? The hitspark should be disabled or replaced with an invisible one since it's off alignment. The hitspark appears on the fire but not invisible woman.

The attack ideas are okay. It's a good character but it still has the stuff that bugged me before.

I suggest keep working on this and release an update with better fxs.
Back to top Go down
Predator

Predator

PostSubject: Re: Release: Human Torch by xboy and Acey, edited by Avalon   Release: Human Torch by xboy and Acey, edited by Avalon EmptyMay 15th 2014, 4:27 am

I think we need more of emotions on her face , his poker face , when he says in the Intro pacman 
Release: Human Torch by xboy and Acey, edited by Avalon Mugen005
and I agree with Ax   Release: Human Torch by xboy and Acey, edited by Avalon 3876111886 
I would also like to see in the Intro as Johnny becomes in Human Torch  Release: Human Torch by xboy and Acey, edited by Avalon 978788824 
but I like the new sprites ! but I think you eliminate problems with its stone face
Back to top Go down
RobiWanKen0bi

RobiWanKen0bi

PostSubject: Re: Release: Human Torch by xboy and Acey, edited by Avalon   Release: Human Torch by xboy and Acey, edited by Avalon EmptyMay 15th 2014, 7:06 am

Hey this looks cool. I'm downloading now. Good job on it, man.  Release: Human Torch by xboy and Acey, edited by Avalon 670481599 
Back to top Go down
rafhot

rafhot

PostSubject: Re: Release: Human Torch by xboy and Acey, edited by Avalon   Release: Human Torch by xboy and Acey, edited by Avalon EmptyMay 15th 2014, 9:59 am

nice char, could you fix the back walk and block sprites? there are some pixels with wrong colors
Back to top Go down
Predator

Predator

PostSubject: Re: Release: Human Torch by xboy and Acey, edited by Avalon   Release: Human Torch by xboy and Acey, edited by Avalon EmptyMay 15th 2014, 10:07 am

rafhot wrote:
nice char, could you fix the back walk and block sprites? there are some pixels with wrong colors
I think this is as it should be , it is supposedly sparks of fire
Back to top Go down
rafhot

rafhot

PostSubject: Re: Release: Human Torch by xboy and Acey, edited by Avalon   Release: Human Torch by xboy and Acey, edited by Avalon EmptyMay 15th 2014, 10:35 am

they are green on block sprites
Back to top Go down
warriorz

warriorz

PostSubject: Re: Release: Human Torch by xboy and Acey, edited by Avalon   Release: Human Torch by xboy and Acey, edited by Avalon EmptyMay 15th 2014, 11:25 am

have this version the number 4 on his chest?
Back to top Go down
cravd

PostSubject: Re: Release: Human Torch by xboy and Acey, edited by Avalon   Release: Human Torch by xboy and Acey, edited by Avalon EmptyMay 15th 2014, 11:47 am

Smile 
good is a good upgrade, but still I think that the fire deveria be part of the Human Torch and not overcome the only modified and jenial that would be in my opinion.

bueno es una buena actualizacion, pero igual pienso que el fuego deveria ser parte de la antorcha humana y no sobreponerse a el, solo esa modificacion y estaria jenial en mi opinion.
 Release: Human Torch by xboy and Acey, edited by Avalon 670481599 
Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: Release: Human Torch by xboy and Acey, edited by Avalon   Release: Human Torch by xboy and Acey, edited by Avalon EmptyMay 15th 2014, 12:00 pm

u beat me to it but looks good we needed a Capcom version of torch
Back to top Go down
Mazemerald

PostSubject: Re: Release: Human Torch by xboy and Acey, edited by Avalon   Release: Human Torch by xboy and Acey, edited by Avalon EmptyMay 15th 2014, 6:59 pm

great edit, he is amazing! nice traces!!!

i wish that a new version of AVENGERS VS X-MEN become true.

AVX2
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: Release: Human Torch by xboy and Acey, edited by Avalon   Release: Human Torch by xboy and Acey, edited by Avalon EmptyMay 15th 2014, 9:38 pm

Here's a reference image of torch if you need some

Release: Human Torch by xboy and Acey, edited by Avalon JQJWgjxRelease: Human Torch by xboy and Acey, edited by Avalon W2Ki3vk

lol!

EDIT :

you know what i got curious...

Spoiler:
https://i.imgur.com/Yr0IyoD.png
Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: Release: Human Torch by xboy and Acey, edited by Avalon   Release: Human Torch by xboy and Acey, edited by Avalon EmptyMay 15th 2014, 10:50 pm

I like it!!
Back to top Go down
Pilgrim

Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Release: Human Torch by xboy and Acey, edited by Avalon   Release: Human Torch by xboy and Acey, edited by Avalon EmptyMay 16th 2014, 4:37 am

Everyone is invited to upate him, i am very busy with other proyects at this time, so if anyone want to edit more or update don't ask me and make what you want
Back to top Go down
blacktiefamily

PostSubject: Re: Release: Human Torch by xboy and Acey, edited by Avalon   Release: Human Torch by xboy and Acey, edited by Avalon EmptyMay 16th 2014, 9:01 am

i want this char to be Jim Hamond
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Release: Human Torch by xboy and Acey, edited by Avalon   Release: Human Torch by xboy and Acey, edited by Avalon Empty

Back to top Go down

Release: Human Torch by xboy and Acey, edited by Avalon
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next