The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» LEGACY OF KAIN MUGEN
The answer about the suppaduppa wips of mine.. Emptyby DARK!! Today at 10:15 am

» Cyborg Superman by yolomate for Easter Egg event 2024
The answer about the suppaduppa wips of mine.. Emptyby brucewayne74 Today at 9:47 am

» MMV Easter Egg Event 2023 - Happy Easter Everyone!!
The answer about the suppaduppa wips of mine.. Emptyby brucewayne74 Today at 9:39 am

» Dillon (Dillon's Dead-Heat Breakers)
The answer about the suppaduppa wips of mine.. Emptyby BlastoiseTheMugenCreator Today at 6:10 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

The answer about the suppaduppa wips of mine..

Go down 
+5
lucaster
dapodapo01
Cristianomelo
XXDreamBrotherXX
logansam
9 posters
AuthorMessage
logansam

The answer about the suppaduppa wips of mine.. Empty
PostSubject: The answer about the suppaduppa wips of mine..   The answer about the suppaduppa wips of mine.. EmptyFebruary 2nd 2014, 5:00 pm

Hi MMV friends

the project goes forward and i am very happy with the work so far...
in the process of making this project, i learn a lot about spriting and coding (i continue learning), i have a list of chars for the project some are made from other creators and others are new. when i do a character i just want to make a good work, that why i do a lot of wips.

i want my project have a very good roster, and in the end is for you friends.

some people ask about superman, and this is the answer:

he is ready if i want, i can release him. but i just want to do more work in his code with mach3, all of this is for you my friends  because i want to give you a good character to play. study 

some people get mad because they think that superman never going to be released, but IS READY.  

the word in my project is "team" and no think that my project is only mine. if somebody wants to join, and have good skills ,can join like mach3.  Very Happy    

i know that some of you ask why i have so many wips??

and the answer is very simple:

BECAUSE MUGEN IS A HOBBY YOU CAN CREATE WHATEVER YOU WANT, NOBODY PAY YOUR WORK AND IS FOR FUN.  lol! 

the wips that i put in my project are going to be released, if i take a month or two or a year , dont worry because for me is a hobby and a  little time for me to rest from my real work (architect) riiiggghhht 

i have a little place in this wonderful site, and make me happy to see that my friends enjoy my art....
 bub 

let me show you a little  of the select screen of JLA vs AVENGERS (not finish yet, working on it)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
XXDreamBrotherXX

XXDreamBrotherXX

PostSubject: Re: The answer about the suppaduppa wips of mine..   The answer about the suppaduppa wips of mine.. EmptyFebruary 2nd 2014, 10:00 pm

Good news, I'm happy to beta test for your project if you need me
Back to top Go down
Cristianomelo

Cristianomelo

PostSubject: Re: The answer about the suppaduppa wips of mine..   The answer about the suppaduppa wips of mine.. EmptyFebruary 3rd 2014, 11:10 am

Good response logansam, believe that qualifies the people most have in relation to the quantity of wips that you must not be afraid, after all there are few wips which today are dead.
Good luck with all the characters, especially black canary and hellcat that are my favorites.
Back to top Go down
dapodapo01

PostSubject: Re: The answer about the suppaduppa wips of mine..   The answer about the suppaduppa wips of mine.. EmptyFebruary 3rd 2014, 11:45 am

WOOW
HEY DOOD
you can talk to me Directly INSTEAD of making All Those movies
I propose an idea on your wip if you don't like

you can tell me directly

Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
logansam

PostSubject: Re: The answer about the suppaduppa wips of mine..   The answer about the suppaduppa wips of mine.. EmptyFebruary 3rd 2014, 12:12 pm

dapodapo01 wrote:
WOOW
HEY DOOD
you can talk to me Directly INSTEAD of making All Those movies
I propose an idea on your wip if you don't like

you can tell me directly

Very Happy 

Is ok my friend, i just put the answer here to have the thing clear about the wips, enjoy the wips, dont worry if you see to many of them. 
 The answer about the suppaduppa wips of mine.. 2800933067 
because you know that when you do a wip take some of your time and in the end is because you want to the people enjoy your work, i am very happy when i see a sprite or a wip from another friend....in fact i invite to you all to do sprites is fun....

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
dapodapo01

PostSubject: Re: The answer about the suppaduppa wips of mine..   The answer about the suppaduppa wips of mine.. EmptyFebruary 3rd 2014, 12:35 pm

ok cool dude  Smile 

I was afraid that you interpret these words as an attack

for superman take your time even if it takes 5 months or more
I find most important to the character it is complete
Back to top Go down
lucaster

PostSubject: Re: The answer about the suppaduppa wips of mine..   The answer about the suppaduppa wips of mine.. EmptyFebruary 3rd 2014, 10:43 pm

logansam wrote:

BECAUSE MUGEN IS A HOBBY YOU CAN CREATE WHATEVER YOU WANT, NOBODY PAY YOUR WORK AND IS FOR FUN.  lol! 

the wips that i put in my project are going to be released, if i take a month or two or a year , dont worry because for me is a hobby and a  little time for me to rest from my real work (architect) riiiggghhht 

I understand very well that Mugen is a Hooby...I'm thinking like you about that.

But there are somethings that you don't realize...You have a lot of wips, it's will be gonna take maybe ten years to finish all these.  riiiggghhht 

I mean there are perhaps some people here who will gonna died accidently, get married, have a baby...Horrible (or good  The answer about the suppaduppa wips of mine.. 311127478 ) things can be happened in anytimes before we have the chance to see and play with all yours character.

I just really don't like when people make a lot of promise...that's why I don't rarely support you for your project...I don't want to be dissapoint (again)

Good luck anyway.
Back to top Go down
OGSymbiote

OGSymbiote

PostSubject: Re: The answer about the suppaduppa wips of mine..   The answer about the suppaduppa wips of mine.. EmptyFebruary 3rd 2014, 11:53 pm

lucaster I think logansam knows this will take along to complete but who's to say he wont receive help down the line...just look at the symbiote project and the characters we released in the past 2 years...I never thought any of those characters would have been done by now...but so many creators came and left their mark on the project...I think once he has enough ppl interested he will receive help with his wips..

example: me for instance im donating my captain atom to his project so we will have a decent cap atom for mugen Smile so I wouldn't call them empty promises just don't hold your breath  lol! but as good as he sprites...I'd say their worth the wait  The answer about the suppaduppa wips of mine.. 670481599 
Back to top Go down
JARRO77

JARRO77

PostSubject: Re: The answer about the suppaduppa wips of mine..   The answer about the suppaduppa wips of mine.. EmptyFebruary 4th 2014, 3:30 am

guys i just want say, RELAX   The answer about the suppaduppa wips of mine.. 345597572  , logansam is a good guy, i don't never have problem with him, i see he have very great wip, and  some wip are  almost complete,logansam have talent in the mugen, so just wait and a'm sure in this year you see chars released from logansam, again Relax, the mugen is a hobby  Smile
Back to top Go down
logansam

PostSubject: Re: The answer about the suppaduppa wips of mine..   The answer about the suppaduppa wips of mine.. EmptyFebruary 4th 2014, 9:07 am

lucaster wrote:
logansam wrote:

I understand very well that Mugen is a Hooby...I'm thinking like you about that.

But there are somethings that you don't realize...You have a lot of wips, it's will be gonna take maybe ten years to finish all these.  riiiggghhht 

I mean there are perhaps some people here who will gonna died accidently, get married, have a baby...Horrible (or good  The answer about the suppaduppa wips of mine.. 311127478 ) things can be happened in anytimes before we have the chance to see and play with all yours character.

I just really don't like when people make a lot of promise...that's why I don't rarely support you for your project...I don't want to be dissapoint (again)

Good luck anyway.

hi lucaster

first this is a fantasy world, people enter here in their free time (like me) to show their work, you can put all the wips you want nobody give you a granted that they are going to be released, sometimes they never do or some people just put them in a private mode(i dont like that), other never finish and his creators just thrown them. like i say before enjoy mugen, because if you take this from the other way you become like some other dude that only say "ANOTHER WIP" The answer about the suppaduppa wips of mine.. 2399657483 

about the dead,married and baby think:

die: is a fact that is going to happen someday, but when that time comes be sure to give a lot of love to be remember in time line, dont worry about this mugen world is not real.

married : Boyyyyyy is a good think , get a lovely woman that give you a lot of love, and support you in the bad times, and bed times  eyes rolling  and mugen times in fact she CAN HELP YOU WITH SPRITE  The answer about the suppaduppa wips of mine.. 3419901605 

baby :your legacy to this world, raised a good person for the world like jonatan kent  yes , because when you get old that baby are going to be your real friend. tears of joy 

like a say "you have to see the right side" please dont become a boring person like some dude that when you put something,he only put negative comments. The answer about the suppaduppa wips of mine.. 2297681634 

Back to top Go down
Angelus_Silverhead

Angelus_Silverhead

PostSubject: Re: The answer about the suppaduppa wips of mine..   The answer about the suppaduppa wips of mine.. EmptyFebruary 4th 2014, 11:00 am

BTW, I have maried and I hope to have children very soon! But this does not prevent me from enjoying the Mugen!
Back to top Go down
super_joker

PostSubject: Re: The answer about the suppaduppa wips of mine..   The answer about the suppaduppa wips of mine.. EmptyFebruary 4th 2014, 4:34 pm

Lucaster has said it well.

Logansam the most important thing in MUGEN and lesson you have to learn is to make FRIENDS, those who you are creating for and sharing your work.

CAPCOM for example, was not the name of one dude, but a team of hard working talented individuals.

Your skills are great, coders are very rare nowadays, especially good ones, if you contribute and unite with more people your dreams come true, you make great friends from around the world and most of all you have fun.

Thats what MUGEN should be.

buena suerte amigo, te deseo todo lo mejor.

SJ
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The answer about the suppaduppa wips of mine..   The answer about the suppaduppa wips of mine.. Empty

Back to top Go down

The answer about the suppaduppa wips of mine..
Page 1 of 1