The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» chuchoryu's Mugen Projects
Introduce yourself... - Page 22 Emptyby Darkburster1 Today at 7:30 am

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Word Association Game <--
Introduce yourself... - Page 22 Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 11:18 pm

» Ultimate E. Honda + stage
Introduce yourself... - Page 22 Emptyby ELECTRO Yesterday at 8:48 pm

» Yolomate : Episode VIII - The Last palettes
Introduce yourself... - Page 22 Emptyby yolomate Yesterday at 7:01 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Introduce yourself...

Go down 
+119
Basara-kun
Ehnyd
G Lux
dashdash
Eduardo Merenda
iltizioqualunque
scaricarestronzate
HastuneSakura
Blaze-Beat
Rgbunpro
LspawnCVGA
xweapon
queenikariam
aka2810
Saint Kill X
JumboJihad19
HekuttaSaint
Mr.Welldone
TheRedBeast
thebestmlTBM
vanhellsing13
Hephaistos31
NamelessOnlinePlayer
LESSARD
MEWTWO!
THE ERIX
Abel
skhsato123
TCgamerboy2002
TK830515
Fede X
logansam
thatbloke78
Lexman
Mega_Man
black dragon
eddywardster
animaraz
Goresickness
SuzuyaSama
Shambles
Doom
btony89
ShadowDragon6060
WADEPOOL
xSHINIGAMIx
bam77
Jessica Smoke
OGSymbiote
DarkRuler
Jinky
walruslui
Zantetsuken
Tha_Emperor
yolomate
candido159
Ven@m
TripleMugen372015
Darthpool
BeanFan112
WlanmaniaX
TheDreaded1
Zemilia
gui0007
WizzyWhipitWonderful
2dover3d
LDEJRuff
Demonkai
RizFR
Werewood
Genesis
the watcher
Umezono
Dark Rider
Theredragon
mAdLaX
Guignol
Navana
Red Hood
DarthPhoenix99
Neochu-Hybrid
XxDragoulxX
serguei
crosspotts1.0
Bull Demon
Xasor
Infidel22
Pingurules
Mistah Jorge
BaganSmashBros
E.nigma
JEDDragon
Mach3
kanodoom
zombiebrock
Colosse
super_joker
DANY (spider boy)
BlueSpiderX
Erroratu
Ax
Flowrellik
PennyWong
Laharl
darknight09
Dragon-Kid
flammableking
XXDreamBrotherXX
Ganbare-Lucifer
wingnut
LALO27
Midnight-Son
volzzilla
Maxilos
ywh648
porcaro
spidergoku
YoungSamurai5
Adminbot
123 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Doom

Doom

Introduce yourself... - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself...   Introduce yourself... - Page 22 EmptyDecember 11th 2017, 7:52 pm

@iltizioqualunque

Beautiful introduction ... Introduce yourself... - Page 22 311127478
Welcome friend ... cheers
Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
LESSARD

LESSARD

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself...   Introduce yourself... - Page 22 EmptyDecember 12th 2017, 10:47 am

iltizioqualunque welcome to the forum, consider it your home. Introduce yourself... - Page 22 670481599
Back to top Go down
iltizioqualunque

iltizioqualunque

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself...   Introduce yourself... - Page 22 EmptyDecember 12th 2017, 11:26 am

Werewood wrote:
Thank you for sharing your introduction with MMV'ers! Introduce yourself... - Page 22 705151839

You may want to make a topic in the "TV, Movies, Comics, etc => http://mugenmultiverse.fanbb.net/f13-tv-movies-comics-etc" section to ask MMV'ers to enjoy your YouTube channel. Wink
i'll do it. Dunno how much it will be interesting since it's just me speaking in italian about Marvel Comics XD

Werewood wrote:
I would like to know more about the Italian MUGEN project you have been doing.....for MUGEN there is no national boundaries! No  I am a Chinese and I always want to make some very unique MUGEN stuff that can represent some specific Chinese culture (but I don't have $$$ to ask spriters to help me make some Chinese style sprites.... Crying or Very sad ...), and all I can do for now is to try to use some existing source materials to try to mugenize something in which I am interested. :geek :

it wasn't a real project: i've just tried to dub some character in italian and changing their name in italian version. For example "Spider-Man" here is/ "Uomo Ragno", "Storm" is "Tempesta" and "Wolverine"...well still Wolverine ;D

There's not so much in italy of our time to be worth of being in mugen imho. There are 2 guys very famous in the underground community which created a mugen-based game with italian trash vip. It's called "Super Botte e Bamba 2 Turbo" which means "Super Blows (as beating) and Blow (as cocaine) XD

Werewood wrote:
And good luck in your personal "Marvel vs. DC" MUGEN project! Smile
LESSARD wrote:
iltizioqualunque welcome to the forum, consider it your home. Introduce yourself... - Page 22 670481599
Kylo wrote:

@iltizioqualunque

Beautiful introduction ... Introduce yourself... - Page 22 311127478
Welcome friend ... cheers

Thank you so much!
Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself...   Introduce yourself... - Page 22 EmptyDecember 12th 2017, 1:32 pm

Home sweet Home
Back to top Go down
Mr.Welldone

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself...   Introduce yourself... - Page 22 EmptyFebruary 24th 2018, 7:26 am

My name is Mr. welldone the Mugen creator of Marvel VS SNK. I made Marvel VS SNK Brawl of Super Heroes; since in the year 2014, I added from SNK: Terry Bogard, Andy Bogard, Joe Higashi and Mai Shuranui (from Fatal Fury), Kyo Kusanagi and Goro Daimon (from The King of Fighters), Haohmaru and Nakoruru (from Samurai Shodown), Ryo Sakazaki and Robert Garcia (from Art of Fighting)

From Marvel: I added Spider-Man, Venom, Wolverine, Gambit, Captain America, Hulk, War Machine, Hawkeye, Deadpool and DareDevil.

I added my favorite Marvel boss for Marvel VS SNK, Ultron.
Back to top Go down
LESSARD

LESSARD

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself...   Introduce yourself... - Page 22 EmptyFebruary 24th 2018, 7:41 am

Mr.Welldone wrote:
My name is Mr. welldone the Mugen creator of Marvel VS SNK. I made Marvel VS SNK Brawl of Super Heroes; since in the year 2014, I added from SNK: Terry Bogard, Andy Bogard, Joe Higashi and Mai Shuranui (from Fatal Fury), Kyo Kusanagi and Goro Daimon (from The King of Fighters), Haohmaru and Nakoruru (from Samurai Shodown), Ryo Sakazaki and Robert Garcia (from Art of Fighting)

From Marvel: I added Spider-Man, Venom, Wolverine, Gambit, Captain America, Hulk, War Machine, Hawkeye, Deadpool and DareDevil.

I added my favorite Marvel boss for Marvel VS SNK, Ultron.

Hey!!! my dear bro mr. Welldone, how are going your stages, i hope my post are useful for you, thanks for give "oxigen" to this topic... Introduce yourself... - Page 22 670481599 Introduce yourself... - Page 22 670481599 Introduce yourself... - Page 22 670481599
Back to top Go down
Eduardo Merenda

Eduardo Merenda

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself...   Introduce yourself... - Page 22 EmptyJune 5th 2018, 4:04 pm

For the start, this is not a big deal.
I'm just trying to use my real name, my face and if I can, my real life because for some time I've been struggling to acquire identity, personality and character. And maybe stop being fearful, weak and helpless.

As Master Reuben Kee was in life (nobody gets , someone who, in my suicidal desires, I believe is the only creature who can teach me identity, personality and character, in another existence. Something that, maybe, I'm right about it...

At the moment, make sprites when I can. Also love to read about philosophy and try to practice it, as well as being a very reflective, introspective person. Qualities and acts that I value highly, because if it were not for that I would be in jail.

Besides, I have nothing more to say, not even good expectations. Results? Recommend that you wait for a few years, between five and ten at the very least.
Back to top Go down
dashdash

PostSubject: My name is dash   Introduce yourself... - Page 22 EmptySeptember 1st 2018, 4:29 am

Im crom romania and i was interesat in mugen sincer 2002
This community rules
Back to top Go down
LESSARD

LESSARD

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself...   Introduce yourself... - Page 22 EmptySeptember 1st 2018, 9:18 am

LuisTDW and dashdash the newest members of our comunity, I hope you feel like home, here are a lot of kind people who give a hand if needed. Welcome Introduce yourself... - Page 22 670481599 Introduce yourself... - Page 22 670481599
Back to top Go down
G Lux

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself...   Introduce yourself... - Page 22 EmptyApril 27th 2020, 2:43 pm

Sup, names G Lux (or Glux247, or Jelux [hell even CAPSLOCK that one time])

I partly run administration over @ IMT.

As you can see, I joined MMV back when it was just a wee babe, but at the time I had just joined administration and most of the members we here AND there, my focus stayed over there. Then I locked myself out of my account. Since I don't believe in multiples, I just never made another one. Somebody helped me out back in January and I've been sitting quietly since.

As far as my Contributor status, I think that was some sort of "grandfathering". I've never made anything, but I'm rendered services in testing and conceptualizing. I may not but stuff in the box, but I think about what should go in the box. Sometimes I help start a new box. If we ever get out of CoVid, maybe that particular box will start showing itself down the road.

Last edited by G Lux on April 27th 2020, 2:44 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : redundant statements)
Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself...   Introduce yourself... - Page 22 EmptyApril 27th 2020, 4:15 pm

Welcome back G Lux !! cheers
We would like to see you participate in the forum from now on. You should not hide in the shadows ... yes
Enjoy!! Introduce yourself... - Page 22 311127478
Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself...   Introduce yourself... - Page 22 EmptyApril 27th 2020, 6:46 pm

@G Lux
welcome back!  I was oldie member (my ex girlfriend too) in IMT with other name and with this nick but the administrator give a kick in my little ass Introduce yourself... - Page 22 311127478 Introduce yourself... - Page 22 311127478  I still wonder why?
Back to top Go down
Ehnyd

Ehnyd

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself...   Introduce yourself... - Page 22 EmptyMay 6th 2020, 9:02 pm

Eng...

Very good to everyone. I am Ehnyd. A fan of both MUGEN and video games in general. A friend answered me about this forum and I was encouraged to register. A pleasure to be with all of you.

Esp...

Muy buenas a todos. Soy Ehnyd. Fanático tanto de MUGEN como de los videojuegos en general. Un amigo me respondió sobre este foro y me animé a registrarme. Un placer estar con todos vosotros.
Back to top Go down
Ehnyd

Ehnyd

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself...   Introduce yourself... - Page 22 EmptyMay 6th 2020, 9:05 pm

Eng...

Very good to everyone. I am Ehnyd. A fan of both MUGEN and video games in general. A friend answered me about this forum and I was encouraged to register. A pleasure to be with all of you.

Esp...

Muy buenas a todos. Soy Ehnyd. Fanático tanto de MUGEN como de los videojuegos en general. Un amigo me respondió sobre este foro y me animé a registrarme. Un placer estar con todos vosotros.

EDIT: I apologize for the double post, but I had a problem with my internet and it posted 2 times.
Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself...   Introduce yourself... - Page 22 EmptyMay 6th 2020, 9:29 pm

hi what you doing @Ehnyd?
y si hablo español! como estas?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself...   Introduce yourself... - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

Introduce yourself...
Page 22 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mugen Multiverse :: General :: Everything Else-
Jump to: