The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Dillon (Dillon's Dead-Heat Breakers)
Prince Goro WIP Movie Version Emptyby BlastoiseTheMugenCreator Today at 3:31 pm

» Cyborg Superman by yolomate for Easter Egg event 2024
Prince Goro WIP Movie Version Emptyby cormano Today at 3:00 pm

» Godzilla x Kong: The New Empire movie
Prince Goro WIP Movie Version Emptyby Doom Today at 1:21 pm

» Shriek mugen char by Gartanham
Prince Goro WIP Movie Version Emptyby Shining Today at 1:18 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Prince Goro WIP Movie Version

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ax

Ax

Prince Goro WIP Movie Version Empty
PostSubject: Prince Goro WIP Movie Version   Prince Goro WIP Movie Version EmptyJanuary 6th 2014, 2:38 am

Prince Goro

Prince Goro WIP Movie Version 89kPZvj
Goro will always be the symbol of Mk for me  Twisted Evil 
Prince Goro WIP Movie Version 3DZaYR7Prince Goro WIP Movie Version UjAqZEqPrince Goro WIP Movie Version JXP4kZK

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sjjR07m6hVU

This one is based on the first movie from the 90s. The face is actually Motaro, MK3, though it strongly resembles MK movie's Goro. To make him more imposing....taller, I used Kintaro's legs. The original MK1 legs are puny, at the time however they made Goro's upper body appear even bigger but for the sake of variety I am sticking to Kintaro's legs.

I actually had a whole sprite sheet with even more animations, almost as complete character. The strips on the leg were removed and matching palette for the base was planned as well. Unfortunately all of that was deleted in a computer failure which could not be recovered, this was a few years ago.

I may pick this up again and redo everything like I did before, but for now this is all that is left.
Back to top Go down
flammableking

flammableking

PostSubject: Re: Prince Goro WIP Movie Version   Prince Goro WIP Movie Version EmptyJanuary 6th 2014, 5:48 am

Not to sound lame, but you put the Ax in Maximum Spriting Skill! This is amazing! cheers
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: Prince Goro WIP Movie Version   Prince Goro WIP Movie Version EmptyJanuary 6th 2014, 6:55 am

flammableking wrote:
Not to sound lame, but you put the Ax in Maximum Spriting Skill! This is amazing! cheers

Laughing 

Trust me, this is the same process, in fact, this style is easier to work with, it is much faster to sprite edit with.

You should try sprite editing mk sprites, they can teach you new skills in sprite editing. When I started doing Mk I got better at doing Marvel, it was my transition process from alpha spriting to beta spriting  tongue 

When I came back to do comics, something definitely was different about my spriting. Before I felt like I knew my abc's, but then after Mk mugen it was like I learned how to read. So now after all that I can write  Prince Goro WIP Movie Version 370463729 
Back to top Go down
flammableking

flammableking

PostSubject: Re: Prince Goro WIP Movie Version   Prince Goro WIP Movie Version EmptyJanuary 6th 2014, 7:02 am

Ax wrote:
flammableking wrote:

Laughing 

Trust me, this is the same process, in fact, this style is easier to work with, it is much faster to sprite edit with.

You should try sprite editing mk sprites, they can teach you new skills in sprite editing. When I started doing Mk I got better at doing Marvel, it was my transition process from alpha spriting to beta spriting  tongue 

When I came back to do comics, something definitely was different about my spriting. Before I felt like I knew my abc's, but then after Mk mugen it was like I learned how to read. So now after all that I can write  Prince Goro WIP Movie Version 370463729 

Wow! Very well put! OwO I'm spriting SNES styled sprites at the moment. ^^ I could use a bit of help, though... May I explain through P.M.? I wanna keep this a surprise for everyone. ^^
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: Prince Goro WIP Movie Version   Prince Goro WIP Movie Version EmptyJanuary 6th 2014, 7:05 am

I can't really sprite right now, I don't have the right PC for it. SNES sprites is a good exercise to. Good luck with that.
Back to top Go down
flammableking

flammableking

PostSubject: Re: Prince Goro WIP Movie Version   Prince Goro WIP Movie Version EmptyJanuary 6th 2014, 7:13 am

Ah, Man. D: Thanks, though. ^^
Back to top Go down
chuchoryu

chuchoryu

PostSubject: Re: Prince Goro WIP Movie Version   Prince Goro WIP Movie Version EmptyJanuary 15th 2014, 1:31 pm

I CANT WAIT FOR THIS AWESOME GORO!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prince Goro WIP Movie Version   Prince Goro WIP Movie Version Empty

Back to top Go down

Prince Goro WIP Movie Version
Page 1 of 1