The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Green Goblin by Chuchoryu FIX MMV/cormano EASTER EVENT
Logansam is thinking about his project. Emptyby cormano Today at 12:33 am

» MMV Easter Egg Event 2023 - Happy Easter Everyone!!
Logansam is thinking about his project. Emptyby Shining Today at 12:32 am

» Cyborg Superman by yolomate for Easter Egg event 2024
Logansam is thinking about his project. Emptyby volzzilla Yesterday at 11:33 pm

» Shriek mugen char by Gartanham
Logansam is thinking about his project. Emptyby gartanham Yesterday at 10:30 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Logansam is thinking about his project.

Go down 
+5
inforasi
felideo
Erroratu
Beto
logansam
9 posters
AuthorMessage
logansam

Logansam is thinking about his project. Empty
PostSubject: Logansam is thinking about his project.   Logansam is thinking about his project. EmptyDecember 21st 2013, 2:17 pm

hi Mugenmultiverse friends

i know some of you worry about this "wips" and their progress, because some people abandoned their wips and never finish them or others take so much time to finish, but for me mugen is a hobby,that give me the oportunity to express my "Inner Child", and play with my favorite heroes, so i just want to say :don´t worry this is just the beggining of a lot of fun",this make my happy and i continue learning.

this project give me the oportunity to work with great creators, others give me his permission to used his chars, they believe in this project.

some one ask about the time?

dont worry i have all the time in the world to work on this.

superman is in coding process with mach3 and demonkai to give you a very playable and fun char.

MUGEN IS A PLACE TO HAVE FUN DONT FORGET IT.

Merry Christmas and Happy new year

Logansam is on vacation

Logansam is thinking about his project. 670481599 
Back to top Go down
Beto

Beto

PostSubject: Re: Logansam is thinking about his project.   Logansam is thinking about his project. EmptyDecember 21st 2013, 2:35 pm

When it comes to mugen you should never be worried about the time while you are there in mugen,  will always be time in mugen.

I agree with the child that exists in the adult, so much that I want to bring characters from my childhood for mugen  Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
http://legendaryheroesmugen.blogspot.com.br
Erroratu

Erroratu

PostSubject: Re: Logansam is thinking about his project.   Logansam is thinking about his project. EmptyDecember 21st 2013, 2:41 pm

"Children are cruel , Jack,and you will see that i am very in touch with my inner child"

Anyway,have fun on your vacation dude.See ya
Back to top Go down
felideo

felideo

PostSubject: Re: Logansam is thinking about his project.   Logansam is thinking about his project. EmptyDecember 21st 2013, 3:14 pm

Wink  Thank's Logansan and Merry Christmas and Happy new year
Back to top Go down
inforasi

inforasi

PostSubject: Re: Logansam is thinking about his project.   Logansam is thinking about his project. EmptyDecember 21st 2013, 4:01 pm

Merry Christmas and Happy new year,Logansan.

Tranquilo aqui a nadie le pagan por crear,los impacientes que esperen,no hay otra.
Back to top Go down
animaraz

animaraz

PostSubject: Re: Logansam is thinking about his project.   Logansam is thinking about his project. EmptyDecember 21st 2013, 7:26 pm

Jehehe, de hecho si hay de otra, yo prefiero que los impacientes se pongan a crear ¿A poco no seria super cool?
Back to top Go down
inforasi

inforasi

PostSubject: Re: Logansam is thinking about his project.   Logansam is thinking about his project. EmptyDecember 21st 2013, 7:31 pm

animaraz wrote:
Jehehe, de hecho si hay de otra, yo prefiero que los impacientes se pongan a crear ¿A poco no seria super cool?

Es dificil,yo llevo desde que apareció mugen (mas de 10 años)viendo con asombro a los creadores,pero no ha sido hasta los 32 años que me he atrevido a crear.Pero si,seria super cool sunny Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
NinjaRyu

PostSubject: Re: Logansam is thinking about his project.   Logansam is thinking about his project. EmptyDecember 22nd 2013, 12:36 am

have fun  ilu 
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Logansam is thinking about his project.   Logansam is thinking about his project. EmptyDecember 22nd 2013, 11:59 pm

enjoy your holiday, you deserve the time off Smile
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: Logansam is thinking about his project.   Logansam is thinking about his project. EmptyDecember 25th 2013, 9:28 am

Personally i think everyone should go on vacation in this place. Everybody here has done too much, even with broken computers we're still creating stuff!!!!  Shocked 

We really have to start considering the same idea here.  dead 

Rest up Logansam, I don't think a vacation delay is going to affect your project. From the way it looks, it seems like you all ready have a finished roster. You're truly one of us mugen freak prodigies  lol! 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Logansam is thinking about his project.   Logansam is thinking about his project. Empty

Back to top Go down

Logansam is thinking about his project.
Page 1 of 1