The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Dillon (Dillon's Dead-Heat Breakers)
DEMOLITION CREW: Burial Sites! (Now, with music!) Emptyby BlastoiseTheMugenCreator Today at 5:30 am

» Dillon (Dillon's Rolling Western)
DEMOLITION CREW: Burial Sites! (Now, with music!) Emptyby BlastoiseTheMugenCreator Today at 5:24 am

» LEGACY OF KAIN MUGEN
DEMOLITION CREW: Burial Sites! (Now, with music!) Emptyby coreyapex Today at 4:07 am

» What characters do ~YOU WISH~ were in ~MUGEN?~
DEMOLITION CREW: Burial Sites! (Now, with music!) Emptyby RO-X Today at 3:48 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

DEMOLITION CREW: Burial Sites! (Now, with music!)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
flammableking

flammableking

DEMOLITION CREW: Burial Sites! (Now, with music!) Empty
PostSubject: DEMOLITION CREW: Burial Sites! (Now, with music!)   DEMOLITION CREW: Burial Sites! (Now, with music!) EmptyDecember 16th 2013, 8:11 pm

Jatz' grave is unmarked, and has a perfect circle of dead grass around it. It's located deep in the wooded area where his human body was dumped by the 3 men who murdered him. The grudge he held against their captain is so strong, anything that comes near his grave dies shortly after.

Mr. Clibber was an infamous strangler who kept changing his identity. He confessed years later, that his first identity before he changed it was Mason Luke Gadine. After escaping prison, he ran out into the street, under fire from officers. He took numerous hits to his back and legs, but before they could end his kill count right there and then, an immediate thought ran through his head; "this will be my very last kill, and they're not taking it from me!" He violently broke his own neck, and dropped dead. He blinked one last time, and it was over. His burial site is located in the darkest part of an area that is mostly dirt, and is always drenched by heavy rain, in a ditch behind what was once a gas station. His body bag is the largest out of the 4 that were recklessly tossed in the ditch. Before his body was dumped there, the spirits of the other 3 men were said to be seen walking around, and the deathly ill and skinny man's spirit was often seen hiding behind rock formations and bushes. Now, only his spirit can be seen... It is said to walk out of the ditch and stare at those walking by. Witnessing this results in a lifetime of rotten luck.

Plasma Man... Before this horrific creature began to walk the planet of U-King as a haunted wardrobe with electrical powers, it was once an innocent man, wrongly convicted of a crime he did not commit. He was so deeply in love with his wife, he didn't want her to be convicted for the murder of their children. It hurt him so much, but he felt he had to... After the electric chair, his spirit followed his wife, intent on defending her from people who will mistreat her in public for her crimes... She was treated like royalty because of all the lies she told about her husband--even made-up a violent history for him to fit the crime he said he committed... And, she's made a new family, which she actually cares for... Because the man she was cheating on Gordon (Plasma Man) with, she actually loved, while she was using Gordon for money and pleasure. His burial site can be located behind the prison where he was wrongly held for 3 years on death row. His burial site is located in the dirt field behind the prison where he was executed; inexplicably, the body went missing. Convicts who are placed in the cell that was once Gordon's, suffer from breathing problems while sleeping, and do not awaken. It is aggressively haunted.

Brutus Clark... Better known as Bub The Clown. He was banned from ever going back to the carnival he would always entertain at, on account of him frightening children with his abnormally large and often bloodshot eyes. Due to his insomnia, he was always there early, and always looked tired... He didn't always arrive early so that he could prove himself loyal, nor a hard worker... The fear the children showed was nearly orgasmic to him. His skills ranged from making balloon animals to putting deflated balloons up his nasal cavity, and pulling them out of his mouth. Everything he did for the kids, he did whilst making frightening eye-contact with the one who showed the strongest sense of discomfort. After losing his favorite job, he resorted to kidnapping children... Did he kill them? Did he hurt them? No... He "entertained" them... Put on a show in his old clown suit in front of them; dancing creepily, and of course, focusing on the most scared child... His severe lack of sleep impacted his sanity so fatally, he would never be sane again... He said in a faint voice to the children: "For my last trick...I will pull off my head...and put it back on..." He only performed half of the stunt... After the children were rescued by police officers, Brutus's headless body was buried in a private cemetery, strictly for members of the Clark family... He is often seen wandering around the carnival at night... With his head in his left hand, gripped tightly around his multicolored hair...

Last edited by flammableking on June 25th 2014, 4:39 am; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: DEMOLITION CREW: Burial Sites! (Now, with music!)   DEMOLITION CREW: Burial Sites! (Now, with music!) EmptyDecember 16th 2013, 8:16 pm

A strangler? lol

Your stories are so detailed, I could definitely see this as a comic, as deep as Batman back stories.
Back to top Go down
flammableking

flammableking

PostSubject: Re: DEMOLITION CREW: Burial Sites! (Now, with music!)   DEMOLITION CREW: Burial Sites! (Now, with music!) EmptyDecember 16th 2013, 8:26 pm

Ax wrote:
A strangler? lol

Your stories are so detailed, I could definitely see this as a comic, as deep as Batman back stories.

Yeah, Mason was a violent one.. 7 ft. 4, 448 lbs. He was muscular, with black straight hair, down to his chest to conceal his face, and scars all over his chest and arms. He tore the sleeves off of every jumpsuit they put him in to show the other convicts that he is no stranger to pain, and it takes alot of work from alot of men to bring him down. ^^
Back to top Go down
tank402

tank402

PostSubject: Re: DEMOLITION CREW: Burial Sites! (Now, with music!)   DEMOLITION CREW: Burial Sites! (Now, with music!) EmptyDecember 17th 2013, 12:45 am

Flam, can i get your dealers number? Lol ;p yet your post catch me off guard again and i cant stop reading!!!! Your one imaginitive s.o.b bro. Yor great!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.youropiniononlymatterstoyou.biteme
flammableking

flammableking

PostSubject: Re: DEMOLITION CREW: Burial Sites! (Now, with music!)   DEMOLITION CREW: Burial Sites! (Now, with music!) EmptyDecember 17th 2013, 5:33 am

tank402 wrote:
Flam, can i get your dealers number? Lol ;p   yet your post catch me off guard again and i cant stop reading!!!!  Your one imaginitive s.o.b bro. Yor great!!!

xD Thanks, Tank! =D I thought of this stuff as I was writing. Ovo Except for Mason Clibber breaking his own neck. I made that a big part of his back-story a long time ago. OwO
Back to top Go down
flammableking

flammableking

PostSubject: Re: DEMOLITION CREW: Burial Sites! (Now, with music!)   DEMOLITION CREW: Burial Sites! (Now, with music!) EmptyDecember 17th 2013, 5:38 am

Plasma Man had a different and less detailed background until last night. OvO It went like this... Seriously... He got struck by lightning, and he was reduced to powder. His clothing was unharmed, but burnt. Since there was no person inside of the clothing, U-King's transportation beam abducted his clothing, and put his spirit and the power of electricity into them. He is violent and rageful because he cannot speak, and he wants to be human again, so he reduces every human he comes in contact with to clothes. That's it... That's Plasma Man's... Original back-story. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
flammableking

flammableking

PostSubject: Re: DEMOLITION CREW: Burial Sites! (Now, with music!)   DEMOLITION CREW: Burial Sites! (Now, with music!) EmptyMarch 26th 2014, 6:35 am

Bumped! And, added a new story! ^^
Back to top Go down
flammableking

flammableking

PostSubject: Re: DEMOLITION CREW: Burial Sites! (Now, with music!)   DEMOLITION CREW: Burial Sites! (Now, with music!) EmptyJune 25th 2014, 4:41 am

Bumped because I added better music! OwO
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DEMOLITION CREW: Burial Sites! (Now, with music!)   DEMOLITION CREW: Burial Sites! (Now, with music!) Empty

Back to top Go down

DEMOLITION CREW: Burial Sites! (Now, with music!)
Page 1 of 1