The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» MMV Easter Egg Event 2023 - Happy Easter Everyone!!
BLEEZ the Red Lantern  - Page 2 Emptyby ModeratorBot Today at 6:55 am

» Cyborg Superman by yolomate for Easter Egg event 2024
BLEEZ the Red Lantern  - Page 2 Emptyby ModeratorBot Today at 6:54 am

» Dillon (Dillon's Dead-Heat Breakers)
BLEEZ the Red Lantern  - Page 2 Emptyby BlastoiseTheMugenCreator Today at 6:10 am

» Dillon (Dillon's Rolling Western)
BLEEZ the Red Lantern  - Page 2 Emptyby BlastoiseTheMugenCreator Today at 5:24 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

BLEEZ the Red Lantern

Go down 
+19
Angelus_Silverhead
Lord Sinistro
ernes
labouka
volzzilla
black dragon
bam77
animaraz
buanbuan
Doom
Yunnin
malevka1
wingnut
spidergoku
cravd
NinjaRyu
OGSymbiote
Fightfan
pseudoingles
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
animaraz

animaraz

BLEEZ the Red Lantern  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BLEEZ the Red Lantern    BLEEZ the Red Lantern  - Page 2 EmptySeptember 30th 2015, 8:25 am

Woow!!! Thanks Pseudoingles
Back to top Go down
bam77

bam77

PostSubject: Re: BLEEZ the Red Lantern    BLEEZ the Red Lantern  - Page 2 EmptySeptember 30th 2015, 9:09 am

affraid cheers
Back to top Go down
malevka1

malevka1

PostSubject: Re: BLEEZ the Red Lantern    BLEEZ the Red Lantern  - Page 2 EmptySeptember 30th 2015, 10:01 am

affraid BLEEZ the Red Lantern  - Page 2 670481599 BLEEZ the Red Lantern  - Page 2 670481599 cheers
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdHTftZzH5udNmZ0c6YSJGQ?view_as
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: BLEEZ the Red Lantern    BLEEZ the Red Lantern  - Page 2 EmptySeptember 30th 2015, 7:01 pm

- the general sprite design is pretty good
- like some of the move concepts, especially the flight special
- in an individual release, always have a 25x25 small port, and 120x140 large port due to works for default screenpacks most downloads will have
- numerous instances of extra detail work and sprite clean up needed
- shading changes in many of the animations
- numerous animations need an additional frame(s) to smooth out the animating better
- numerous animations need adjustments in ticks between frames so the animate better
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
labouka

labouka

PostSubject: Re: BLEEZ the Red Lantern    BLEEZ the Red Lantern  - Page 2 EmptySeptember 30th 2015, 11:39 pm

Some extra feedback from me too:

-Her movement feels great and has some potential for combos, but I agree with Volzilla above in that she could use more frames to make it smoother and make it easier to the eye to connect combos.
-The supers selection feels right on a Red Lantern's alley. All feel like they belong to the character.
-The double kick hyper feels like it's missing a hitbox for a split second, forcing an awkward pause in the middle of the blood creature's attack.
-During the last charge up of the hyper bar, you hear both of the last verses of the Red Lantern oath, instead of just the second to last verse when the last bar charges. In fact, with a full bar, it keeps repeating the second to last verse, not the final verse.
(-The character select icon and battle preview are messed up, though since this is a beta, I understand they will probably get fixed in the future.)
(-Again, I understand this is a beta char, but a few more palettes would be welcomed for this bad girl.)

But overall, for a beta character, this is stellar work so far, Pseudo, and I can't wait to see what other lanterns you will bring us, and of course what further improvements you will make to Bleez herself. Very Happy

---Update---

-Further playtesting brought up a few more issues with some of her supers. The hitboxes on her 02 04 kick super are all over the place, and the fact she ascends mid-attack is not helping connecting hits at all. If I could propose a fix, maybe ditch the ascend and just have her fly in a straight line.
-Her 02 00 b super is (if I understand your intent) supposed to connect 2 hits, however only 1 connects no matter the distance. Both of the above hitbox issues may be working on large characters, who have big hitbox areas, but smaller characters evade her combos. Essentially, she has too large attack boxes than what her body size suggests.
-Her charge taunt seems to not be fully charging each bar for 1000 power (maybe 990?), which may also be the reason it messes up her voice lines during each power bar charge.

Sorry if I sound too picky. The character feels great overall, I just feel to point out these little tweaks you could work on, to make her even better. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
ernes

PostSubject: Re: BLEEZ the Red Lantern    BLEEZ the Red Lantern  - Page 2 EmptyOctober 1st 2015, 11:27 am

mirror link please..
BLEEZ the Red Lantern  - Page 2 2649099129
Back to top Go down
Lord Sinistro

PostSubject: Re: BLEEZ the Red Lantern    BLEEZ the Red Lantern  - Page 2 EmptyOctober 1st 2015, 6:37 pm

Animation are stiff need more frame
Stance is akward
portrait is to big and blurry
small port is misplace
animation need alot of work she feel sluggish
shading is inconsistent and bad overall
effect are also very ugly
So far it need alot of work. It is more an alpha than a beta
good luck
Back to top Go down
Angelus_Silverhead

Angelus_Silverhead

PostSubject: Re: BLEEZ the Red Lantern    BLEEZ the Red Lantern  - Page 2 EmptyOctober 2nd 2015, 3:52 pm

I haven't download her yet, but I love this character. She have great potential in future and I like design.
Back to top Go down
Navana

Navana

PostSubject: Re: BLEEZ the Red Lantern    BLEEZ the Red Lantern  - Page 2 EmptyOctober 2nd 2015, 11:39 pm

I really love the design. Nice work!
Back to top Go down
Lord Sinistro

PostSubject: Re: BLEEZ the Red Lantern    BLEEZ the Red Lantern  - Page 2 EmptyOctober 7th 2015, 1:25 pm

Alright after playing with more I have to be perfectly honest here. This character is really bad
-Sprite are bad for the most part
-Shading is inconsistent
-Animation are buggy and need more frame
-Stance is badly animated
-Big portrait is to large same for small portrait
Overall this is bad. I need alot of work I think the release was to soon
Il try to post some screenshot later but both sprite and coding need alot of work
good luck
Back to top Go down
Lord Sinistro

PostSubject: Re: BLEEZ the Red Lantern    BLEEZ the Red Lantern  - Page 2 EmptyOctober 7th 2015, 1:39 pm

Also her Taunt give her energy
Back to top Go down
pseudoingles

pseudoingles

PostSubject: Re: BLEEZ the Red Lantern    BLEEZ the Red Lantern  - Page 2 EmptyOctober 9th 2015, 1:04 pm

ok thank you all for comment
I´m just releasin some beta because when i started this project i wanted to complete my colection of green lantern universe in mugen and so many guys are asking me to send something new , and I´m very busy now , dont know how or when i can edit it again..
Im still wanting to finish, but i want to share to you all some chars I was working a time ago....

BLEEZ the Red Lantern  - Page 2 670481599 BLEEZ the Red Lantern  - Page 2 670481599 BLEEZ the Red Lantern  - Page 2 670481599
Back to top Go down
buanbuan

buanbuan

PostSubject: Re: BLEEZ the Red Lantern    BLEEZ the Red Lantern  - Page 2 EmptyOctober 9th 2015, 3:22 pm

Thank you to!!! You have a good spirit of mugen, i appreciate your WILLPOWER to send your beta for all community... GG
Back to top Go down
http://metamondes.deviantart.com
buanbuan

buanbuan

PostSubject: Re: BLEEZ the Red Lantern    BLEEZ the Red Lantern  - Page 2 EmptyOctober 9th 2015, 3:23 pm

Obrigado. clap
Back to top Go down
http://metamondes.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BLEEZ the Red Lantern    BLEEZ the Red Lantern  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

BLEEZ the Red Lantern
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next