The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Ultimate E. Honda + stage
I talk, with my voice, about what to expect next! ^^ - Page 2 Emptyby ELECTRO Today at 8:48 pm

» Yolomate : Episode VIII - The Last palettes
I talk, with my voice, about what to expect next! ^^ - Page 2 Emptyby yolomate Today at 7:01 pm

» MARVEL ZOMBIE GAME
I talk, with my voice, about what to expect next! ^^ - Page 2 Emptyby jackBedson Today at 5:36 pm

» Jessie from Pokemon wip
I talk, with my voice, about what to expect next! ^^ - Page 2 Emptyby Doom Today at 4:58 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

I talk, with my voice, about what to expect next! ^^

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
flammableking

flammableking

I talk, with my voice, about what to expect next! ^^ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I talk, with my voice, about what to expect next! ^^   I talk, with my voice, about what to expect next! ^^ - Page 2 EmptyNovember 11th 2013, 7:40 am

BS&SS wrote:
You know, unexpected ? I got thousands of them ! How about make him SPEAK MEXICAN
Sure, I'll credit you. ^^ Umm... Buck-Dozer doesn't speak Spanish. O.o He was a Russian construction worker. He's fluent in English, and he's very aggressive and competitive. Very Happy I already voiced him and sent all of his sprites to Ax. ^^ he's complete, he just needs to be coded. =D
Back to top Go down
flammableking

flammableking

PostSubject: Re: I talk, with my voice, about what to expect next! ^^   I talk, with my voice, about what to expect next! ^^ - Page 2 EmptyNovember 11th 2013, 7:42 am

HOWEVER!!! You should try to make-up a character of your own, and voice him! OvO It's fun! And, it's like allowing people to step into your imagination! =D
Back to top Go down
BlueSpiderX

BlueSpiderX

PostSubject: Re: I talk, with my voice, about what to expect next! ^^   I talk, with my voice, about what to expect next! ^^ - Page 2 EmptyNovember 11th 2013, 10:00 pm

Yeah i'm thinking about BlueSpider's friends. But voice, no. I'll maybe just pitching up and down some character voices. Good luck man, i'm waiting !
Back to top Go down
flammableking

flammableking

PostSubject: Re: I talk, with my voice, about what to expect next! ^^   I talk, with my voice, about what to expect next! ^^ - Page 2 EmptyNovember 11th 2013, 10:17 pm

Bad news, Folks... The coding for Buck-Dozer has been stunted. He will hopefully be released this month, though. ovo
Back to top Go down
BlueSpiderX

BlueSpiderX

PostSubject: Re: I talk, with my voice, about what to expect next! ^^   I talk, with my voice, about what to expect next! ^^ - Page 2 EmptyNovember 11th 2013, 10:30 pm

That's no bad news to me !
Back to top Go down
flammableking

flammableking

PostSubject: Re: I talk, with my voice, about what to expect next! ^^   I talk, with my voice, about what to expect next! ^^ - Page 2 EmptyNovember 11th 2013, 10:50 pm

BS&SS wrote:
That's no bad news to me !
The problem is, there's a slim chance he won't be released. D:
Back to top Go down
BlueSpiderX

BlueSpiderX

PostSubject: Re: I talk, with my voice, about what to expect next! ^^   I talk, with my voice, about what to expect next! ^^ - Page 2 EmptyNovember 15th 2013, 1:25 am

I'll send spyware then !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I talk, with my voice, about what to expect next! ^^   I talk, with my voice, about what to expect next! ^^ - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

I talk, with my voice, about what to expect next! ^^
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2