The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Shriek mugen char by Gartanham
Stance pose THOMAS WAYNE - Page 4 Emptyby crosspotts1.0 Today at 8:12 pm

» Batman ZET Edited by mario8251
Stance pose THOMAS WAYNE - Page 4 Emptyby yolomate Today at 6:44 pm

» Dillon (Dillon's Dead-Heat Breakers)
Stance pose THOMAS WAYNE - Page 4 Emptyby BlastoiseTheMugenCreator Today at 3:31 pm

» Cyborg Superman by yolomate for Easter Egg event 2024
Stance pose THOMAS WAYNE - Page 4 Emptyby cormano Today at 3:00 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Stance pose THOMAS WAYNE

Go down 
+27
the watcher
candido159
Chris Nathan
chuchoryu
mutant x
onionido
Ax
Jhonny-DC
ernes
NinjaRyu
Fede X
Mazemerald
Adminbot
DARK!!
kanodoom
Cristianomelo
cravd
volzzilla
ZVitor
Mantovani
yolomate
XXDreamBrotherXX
Red Hood
Alan Joestar
Fightfan
Beto
logansam
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
logansam

Stance pose THOMAS WAYNE - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stance pose THOMAS WAYNE   Stance pose THOMAS WAYNE - Page 4 EmptyOctober 22nd 2014, 10:40 am

candido159 wrote:
logansam wrote:
Hola @chucho, apenas estoy empezando pero ya había pensado en eso amigo. ahí muchos fans que les gusta sus diferentes trajes...

@Ax "BTW I like the cape, it's very unique. Can't wait to see what you will do with this wip. It's very hard to figure out new ideas for the same batman characters. Good luck in your wip"

yes my friend we have to do a unique batman, so here we go:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

lets do this my friends, smartpalletes, yessssssssssssssssssss (thanks for all your comments)
This are cool smart palletes at all, but I don't think It'll fit to this character, I mean Batman(Thomas Wayne) is totally different from Batman(Bruce Wayne), and look at Thomas Wayne's weapons and vehicles, It's totally different from Bruce Wayne's. If you'll add a hyper moves with him using a gun, the other palletes doesn't really look good at it.

But good luck though, I really am looking forward for this character of yours. Smile

thanks friend, like you said this is thomas Wayne char, but i know that some people (including me) likes batman a lot, so i think maybe we can give to him costumes... BUT is your choice if you want to actívate the palletes. Stance pose THOMAS WAYNE - Page 4 670481599

@yolomate thanks i know you like batman alot Stance pose THOMAS WAYNE - Page 4 670481599
Back to top Go down
logansam

PostSubject: Re: Stance pose THOMAS WAYNE   Stance pose THOMAS WAYNE - Page 4 EmptyOctober 22nd 2014, 10:46 am

Cristianomelo wrote:
Large palletas. any news on capitain atom? It seemed to be so advanced.

my friend captain are on hold, because i want to make a better work on him, i want to give to all of you a good char to play with. i can not reléased him now, i am sorry.... Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Cristianomelo

Cristianomelo

PostSubject: Re: Stance pose THOMAS WAYNE   Stance pose THOMAS WAYNE - Page 4 EmptyOctober 22nd 2014, 11:52 am

logansam wrote:
Cristianomelo wrote:
Large palletas. any news on capitain atom? It seemed to be so advanced.

my friend captain are on hold, because i want to make a better work on him, i want to give to all of you a good char to play with. i can not  reléased him now, i am sorry.... Crying or Very sad

Without problems, you have done a great job, I like very much for all your wips, good luck with it, will be a great character.
Back to top Go down
Red Hood

Red Hood

PostSubject: Re: Stance pose THOMAS WAYNE   Stance pose THOMAS WAYNE - Page 4 EmptyOctober 23rd 2014, 2:49 pm

like you did on superman, it would have been cool if he had a smart palette to look like his
new earth 2 look:
and don't forget to make a pallette for one of three "batmen" the one with the gun that the joker killed
Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: Stance pose THOMAS WAYNE   Stance pose THOMAS WAYNE - Page 4 EmptyOctober 23rd 2014, 7:46 pm

this Bane!!
Back to top Go down
the watcher

the watcher

PostSubject: Re: Stance pose THOMAS WAYNE   Stance pose THOMAS WAYNE - Page 4 EmptyOctober 24th 2014, 3:27 am

it's not bane it's a cop that wannabe batman
Back to top Go down
cancerbero

PostSubject: Re: Stance pose THOMAS WAYNE   Stance pose THOMAS WAYNE - Page 4 EmptyOctober 31st 2014, 2:17 pm

oh Very Happy animos amigo, no se nada de programacion sino con gusto te ayudaria TwT
Back to top Go down
logansam

PostSubject: Re: Stance pose THOMAS WAYNE   Stance pose THOMAS WAYNE - Page 4 EmptyFebruary 19th 2015, 6:25 pm

from the dark came a knight...

prepare to see the most violent batman from DC comics...

Stance pose THOMAS WAYNE - Page 4 670481599Stance pose THOMAS WAYNE - Page 4 670481599
Back to top Go down
Navana

Navana

PostSubject: Re: Stance pose THOMAS WAYNE   Stance pose THOMAS WAYNE - Page 4 EmptyFebruary 19th 2015, 7:03 pm

I am super excited for this...! This is going to be amazing!
Back to top Go down
Cristianomelo

Cristianomelo

PostSubject: Re: Stance pose THOMAS WAYNE   Stance pose THOMAS WAYNE - Page 4 EmptyFebruary 19th 2015, 7:10 pm

Incredible logansam, it seems pretty scary and angry, is going to be a great character
Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: Stance pose THOMAS WAYNE   Stance pose THOMAS WAYNE - Page 4 EmptyFebruary 19th 2015, 8:21 pm

ok great pal but need a Little more light! is much dark ok?
Back to top Go down
X

PostSubject: Re: Stance pose THOMAS WAYNE   Stance pose THOMAS WAYNE - Page 4 EmptyFebruary 19th 2015, 8:44 pm

Cool Pal. Stance pose THOMAS WAYNE - Page 4 670481599 I do kinda prefer the other one you had first aswell. Kinda gave it more of the Comic look.
Also, really cool Venom. Will he be part of your project too? Smile
Back to top Go down
SIRALEXBABY

SIRALEXBABY

PostSubject: VERY GOOD JOB logansam..I LOVE IT BRO!!!!!   Stance pose THOMAS WAYNE - Page 4 EmptyFebruary 19th 2015, 9:13 pm

logansam wrote:
Hola @chucho, apenas estoy empezando pero ya había pensado en eso amigo. ahí muchos fans que les gusta sus diferentes trajes...

@Ax "BTW I like the cape, it's very unique. Can't wait to see what you will do with this wip. It's very hard to figure out new ideas for the same batman characters. Good luck in your wip"

yes my friend we have to do a unique batman, so here we go:

lets do this my friends, smartpalletes, yessssssssssssssssssss (thanks for all your comments)
....IT'S LOOKING VERY GOOD MY FRIEND....CAN'T WAIT TO GET BLESSED WITH THIS BADBOY!!!!THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS...
Back to top Go down
SIRALEXBABY

SIRALEXBABY

PostSubject: LOVE THIS STANCE !!!!   Stance pose THOMAS WAYNE - Page 4 EmptyFebruary 19th 2015, 9:14 pm

logansam wrote:

Trabajando en su pose..
...THIS ONE I LIKE ALOT....
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Stance pose THOMAS WAYNE   Stance pose THOMAS WAYNE - Page 4 EmptyFebruary 20th 2015, 3:37 pm

the new stance looks good. though i still think the other one looks equally as good. all that matters logan is you do what you like. mugen creation is about satisfying yourself first Smile
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stance pose THOMAS WAYNE   Stance pose THOMAS WAYNE - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Stance pose THOMAS WAYNE
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next