The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Fallout trailer
Ironfist UMVC3 - Blade  RELEASE!!! - Page 2 Emptyby Shining Today at 11:35 am

» chuchoryu's Mugen Projects
Ironfist UMVC3 - Blade  RELEASE!!! - Page 2 Emptyby Darkburster1 Today at 7:30 am

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Word Association Game <--
Ironfist UMVC3 - Blade  RELEASE!!! - Page 2 Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 11:18 pm

» Ultimate E. Honda + stage
Ironfist UMVC3 - Blade  RELEASE!!! - Page 2 Emptyby ELECTRO Yesterday at 8:48 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Ironfist UMVC3 - Blade RELEASE!!!

Go down 
+28
Aeon07
Edroth
regisc
ferreira
tony spector
RenatoNat.J
metamutant
Blade
heartoffire
ernes
COldMoon
corntortillas
alnyrd
Tsuyoi
Mazemerald
pockydeluxe1
DeleFresh
rjplayer
Melter
brucewayne74
Doom
bam77
MatreroG
skhsato123
NightDevil123
Mr.Ketchup
carpa5
shanri
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Mazemerald

Ironfist UMVC3 - Blade  RELEASE!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ironfist UMVC3 - Blade RELEASE!!!   Ironfist UMVC3 - Blade  RELEASE!!! - Page 2 EmptyMay 13th 2019, 5:42 pm

he looks perfect! other amazing work here, the result is the best.
Back to top Go down
Tsuyoi

Tsuyoi

PostSubject: Re: Ironfist UMVC3 - Blade RELEASE!!!   Ironfist UMVC3 - Blade  RELEASE!!! - Page 2 EmptyMay 13th 2019, 5:58 pm

Simply perfect, as the great Iron Fist should be cheers
Back to top Go down
alnyrd

alnyrd

PostSubject: Re: Ironfist UMVC3 - Blade RELEASE!!!   Ironfist UMVC3 - Blade  RELEASE!!! - Page 2 EmptyMay 13th 2019, 6:37 pm

AWESOME!!!
gosh, you really amaze us with your spriting skill!

I don't play umvc3, so I don't really know how accurate he is to the source material in terms of gameplay. But, imo, he needs more supers and hypers as well as better comboability.
Other than those, HE REALLY ROCKS!!! I can't thank you enough for making him and sharing to us.
I can't stand waiting for Nova.
Back to top Go down
corntortillas

corntortillas

PostSubject: Re: Ironfist UMVC3 - Blade RELEASE!!!   Ironfist UMVC3 - Blade  RELEASE!!! - Page 2 EmptyMay 13th 2019, 9:49 pm

Thank you for the release.  Sprites are amazing as usual!  He looks so official.  Can't imagine the amount of time it has taken for you to sprite him.  He could use some fixes though.

- Hitboxes need revamping.  In capcom fighting games, there are only 1-3 clsn2/blue boxes, usually 3.  You'll find that generally, these boxes are defaulted to the same in most anims.  You can see several examples in the link below.  
https://dammit.typepad.com/blog/2010/10/marvel-series-hitboxes.html
- For his special commands, if you add "triggerall = prevstateno != (whatever stateno the move is)", you could prevent Ironfist from performing the same special 3x like in Umvc3.
- qcf + MK and qcf + HK specials seems to have the wrong anims.  Qcf + HK should be the anim for qcf+ mk.  I assume the sprites for qcf + Hk is still being worked on?
- The anim for qcf + mk should be the anim for Ironfist's launcher.
- He needs negative edge for his commands.  ex: command = ~D, DF, F, ~x.  This is so his moves will be pulled off upon qcf + release x.  This is present in all capcom fighting games.
- He could use some light envshakes in his specials.  From what I'm seeing in umvc3, each special Ironfist does seems to make the bg shake.
- He seems to be missing his elbow punch (HP). Safe to assume you're still working on sprites for this?
- Any plans on making his different chis/auras?

Last edited by corntortillas on May 13th 2019, 10:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfl4RA_wRff7tclinl3rXsA
COldMoon

COldMoon

PostSubject: Re: Ironfist UMVC3 - Blade RELEASE!!!   Ironfist UMVC3 - Blade  RELEASE!!! - Page 2 EmptyMay 13th 2019, 10:01 pm

nice !!!!! great char!
where can i get the stage?
Back to top Go down
shanri

shanri

PostSubject: Re: Ironfist UMVC3 - Blade RELEASE!!!   Ironfist UMVC3 - Blade  RELEASE!!! - Page 2 EmptyMay 13th 2019, 10:59 pm

COldMoon wrote:
nice !!!!! great char!

right here
https://banned website.com/forums/downloads.php?do=file&id=104187-umvc3-shadowland-1-1-1-0-jafar
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCraHif9aaFxwGLN2CTC5R9w?view_as
shanri

shanri

PostSubject: Re: Ironfist UMVC3 - Blade RELEASE!!!   Ironfist UMVC3 - Blade  RELEASE!!! - Page 2 EmptyMay 13th 2019, 11:02 pm

COldMoon wrote:
nice !!!!! great char!

apparently i cant post the site here.
i added it to my video description. you can find it there
Back to top Go down
shanri

shanri

PostSubject: Re: Ironfist UMVC3 - Blade RELEASE!!!   Ironfist UMVC3 - Blade  RELEASE!!! - Page 2 EmptyMay 13th 2019, 11:05 pm

corntortillas wrote:
Thank you for the release.  Sprites are amazing as usual!  He looks so official.  Can't imagine the amount of time it has taken for you to sprite him.  He could use some fixes though.

- Hitboxes need revamping.  In capcom fighting games, there are only 1-3 clsn2/blue boxes, usually 3.  You'll find that generally, these boxes are defaulted to the same in most anims.  You can see several examples in the link below.  
https://dammit.typepad.com/blog/2010/10/marvel-series-hitboxes.html
- For his special commands, if you add "triggerall = prevstateno != (whatever stateno the move is)", you could prevent Ironfist from performing the same special 3x like in Umvc3.
- qcf + MK and qcf + HK specials seems to have the wrong anims.  Qcf + HK should be the anim for qcf+ mk.  I assume the sprites for qcf + Hk is still being worked on?
- The anim for qcf + mk should be the anim for Ironfist's launcher.
- He needs negative edge for his commands.  ex: command = ~D, DF, F, ~x.  This is so his moves will be pulled off upon qcf + release x.  This is present in all capcom fighting games.
- He could use some light envshakes in his specials.  From what I'm seeing in umvc3, each special Ironfist does seems to make the bg shake.
- He seems to be missing his elbow punch (HP).  Safe to assume you're still working on sprites for this?
- Any plans on making his different chis/auras?

awesome. thanks for the feedback. i will pass it on. you seem to really know your way around this character. i am not completely familiar with the chi/aura. could you explain it a little further?
Back to top Go down
ernes

PostSubject: Re: Ironfist UMVC3 - Blade RELEASE!!!   Ironfist UMVC3 - Blade  RELEASE!!! - Page 2 EmptyMay 13th 2019, 11:30 pm

cheers amazing cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
thanks Ironfist UMVC3 - Blade  RELEASE!!! - Page 2 670481599
algun mirror aparte de 4shared...please
Back to top Go down
heartoffire

heartoffire

PostSubject: Re: Ironfist UMVC3 - Blade RELEASE!!!   Ironfist UMVC3 - Blade  RELEASE!!! - Page 2 EmptyMay 13th 2019, 11:55 pm

Blade is on his way to being the MVP of Mugen if he keeps up the great projects. I hope Nova is next. Him and Dr. Doom were my mains in UMVC3
Back to top Go down
corntortillas

corntortillas

PostSubject: Re: Ironfist UMVC3 - Blade RELEASE!!!   Ironfist UMVC3 - Blade  RELEASE!!! - Page 2 EmptyMay 14th 2019, 12:58 am

shanri wrote:

awesome. thanks for the feedback. i will pass it on. you seem to really know your way around this character. i am not completely familiar with the chi/aura. could you explain it a little further?

It makes his fists different flame colors (red, blue, and green)

Light version = Red aura, confers a 20% damage boost to all of his attacks.
Medium version = Blue aura, reduces all damage he takes by 20%.
Heavy version = Green aura, increases meter gain from his attacks by 50%.

Every version of Chi lasts 5 seconds (300 frames). Every version of Chi on activation lasts 29 frames of animation, and frames 5 through 20 have super armor, so activating Chi at the right moment can actually serve as a parry-time move.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfl4RA_wRff7tclinl3rXsA
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Ironfist UMVC3 - Blade RELEASE!!!   Ironfist UMVC3 - Blade  RELEASE!!! - Page 2 EmptyMay 14th 2019, 3:14 am

I maded a classic simple mvc version of character. This is what we have for now.
Character will be updated later with new sprites and some changes. I will note feedbacks on this character and see what i can fix.
Thanks dudes.
Back to top Go down
metamutant

PostSubject: Re: Ironfist UMVC3 - Blade RELEASE!!!   Ironfist UMVC3 - Blade  RELEASE!!! - Page 2 EmptyMay 14th 2019, 3:50 am

wow sprites are superb.
Back to top Go down
RenatoNat.J

RenatoNat.J

PostSubject: Re: Ironfist UMVC3 - Blade RELEASE!!!   Ironfist UMVC3 - Blade  RELEASE!!! - Page 2 EmptyMay 14th 2019, 8:27 am

This char is very good, incredible, wonderful, magnificent. Thank you Blade and congratulations for this great work.

clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap
drop da bomb drop da bomb drop da bomb drop da bomb drop da bomb drop da bomb drop da bomb
Back to top Go down
tony spector

tony spector

PostSubject: Re: Ironfist UMVC3 - Blade RELEASE!!!   Ironfist UMVC3 - Blade  RELEASE!!! - Page 2 EmptyMay 14th 2019, 9:14 am

Amazing char cheers clap clap clap
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ironfist UMVC3 - Blade RELEASE!!!   Ironfist UMVC3 - Blade  RELEASE!!! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ironfist UMVC3 - Blade RELEASE!!!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next