The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» --> [SPAM GAME] - Word Association Game <--
Macho Man Randy Savage (with Hulk Hogan)- Brucewayne74 and yolomate pals - Page 2 Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 11:18 pm

» Ultimate E. Honda + stage
Macho Man Randy Savage (with Hulk Hogan)- Brucewayne74 and yolomate pals - Page 2 Emptyby ELECTRO Yesterday at 8:48 pm

» Yolomate : Episode VIII - The Last palettes
Macho Man Randy Savage (with Hulk Hogan)- Brucewayne74 and yolomate pals - Page 2 Emptyby yolomate Yesterday at 7:01 pm

» MARVEL ZOMBIE GAME
Macho Man Randy Savage (with Hulk Hogan)- Brucewayne74 and yolomate pals - Page 2 Emptyby jackBedson Yesterday at 5:36 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Macho Man Randy Savage (with Hulk Hogan)- Brucewayne74 and yolomate pals

Go down 
+6
DeleFresh
ASR-64
thatguy
Doom
Shining
brucewayne74
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
brucewayne74

brucewayne74

Macho Man Randy Savage (with Hulk Hogan)- Brucewayne74 and yolomate pals - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Macho Man Randy Savage (with Hulk Hogan)- Brucewayne74 and yolomate pals   Macho Man Randy Savage (with Hulk Hogan)- Brucewayne74 and yolomate pals - Page 2 EmptyMarch 23rd 2019, 3:06 am

mulambo wrote:
It can require a lot of work, but I'd suggest to make his strips/stripes under his arms move fluently according to the moves he does during the intro, they look a bit stiffy tbh. Macho Man Randy Savage (with Hulk Hogan)- Brucewayne74 and yolomate pals - Page 2 629558521
Minor improvement, anyway, just this. Wink

I know, and i tryed to make that animation better, everyone who want try is welcome, my chars are opensource
Back to top Go down

Macho Man Randy Savage (with Hulk Hogan)- Brucewayne74 and yolomate pals
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2