A PLACE TO HAVE FUN WITH MUGEN - Welcome! - Bienvenidos!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Nick Fury, Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D. #59 - HYDRA Assault!
The Lord of the Vampires... DRACULA!!!! For the HALLOWEEN MAIN EVENT - Page 2 Emptyby Shining Today at 9:08 am

» Brainiac WIP - Shanri, Bwwd
The Lord of the Vampires... DRACULA!!!! For the HALLOWEEN MAIN EVENT - Page 2 Emptyby skhsato123 Today at 8:02 am

» Epic VS Battles 720P
The Lord of the Vampires... DRACULA!!!! For the HALLOWEEN MAIN EVENT - Page 2 Emptyby volzzilla Today at 7:59 am

» KOF MI in CvS
The Lord of the Vampires... DRACULA!!!! For the HALLOWEEN MAIN EVENT - Page 2 Emptyby volzzilla Today at 7:56 am

» ASGARD Throne Room by Kyoman
The Lord of the Vampires... DRACULA!!!! For the HALLOWEEN MAIN EVENT - Page 2 Emptyby LESSARD Today at 7:30 am

» Morlocks Sewer rx by Kyoman
The Lord of the Vampires... DRACULA!!!! For the HALLOWEEN MAIN EVENT - Page 2 Emptyby LESSARD Today at 7:29 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

The Lord of the Vampires... DRACULA!!!! For the HALLOWEEN MAIN EVENT

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
pockydeluxe1

pockydeluxe1

The Lord of the Vampires... DRACULA!!!! For the HALLOWEEN MAIN EVENT - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lord of the Vampires... DRACULA!!!! For the HALLOWEEN MAIN EVENT   The Lord of the Vampires... DRACULA!!!! For the HALLOWEEN MAIN EVENT - Page 2 EmptyNovember 1st 2018, 5:45 pm

Very Awesome, I didn't See him Coming.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
galactus

galactus

The Lord of the Vampires... DRACULA!!!! For the HALLOWEEN MAIN EVENT - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lord of the Vampires... DRACULA!!!! For the HALLOWEEN MAIN EVENT   The Lord of the Vampires... DRACULA!!!! For the HALLOWEEN MAIN EVENT - Page 2 EmptyNovember 1st 2018, 6:56 pm

me neither what a surprise Shocked The Lord of the Vampires... DRACULA!!!! For the HALLOWEEN MAIN EVENT - Page 2 2800933067 and what a great character
to release on Halloween The Lord of the Vampires... DRACULA!!!! For the HALLOWEEN MAIN EVENT - Page 2 3054675056  ...I have just tried him out as well
and I like him a lot personally Very Happy great job The Lord of the Vampires... DRACULA!!!! For the HALLOWEEN MAIN EVENT - Page 2 670481599

well done ghost_rider clap clap and many thanks for making
& releasing this Awesome Dracula for Halloween very, very much
appreciated drop da bomb

cheers ghost_rider cheers The Lord of the Vampires... DRACULA!!!! For the HALLOWEEN MAIN EVENT - Page 2 705151839

also nice Dracula Palettes yolomate ..I especially like the
Christopher Lee palette personally Very Happy (he has always been my
favorite version of Dracula Smile )
Back to top Go down
View user profile
brucewayne74

brucewayne74

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of the Vampires... DRACULA!!!! For the HALLOWEEN MAIN EVENT   The Lord of the Vampires... DRACULA!!!! For the HALLOWEEN MAIN EVENT - Page 2 EmptyNovember 2nd 2018, 2:09 am

finally a not dmitri dracula cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ghost_rider

ghost_rider

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of the Vampires... DRACULA!!!! For the HALLOWEEN MAIN EVENT   The Lord of the Vampires... DRACULA!!!! For the HALLOWEEN MAIN EVENT - Page 2 EmptyNovember 2nd 2018, 4:34 pm

Thanks Everyone Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RyoHazaki

RyoHazaki

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of the Vampires... DRACULA!!!! For the HALLOWEEN MAIN EVENT   The Lord of the Vampires... DRACULA!!!! For the HALLOWEEN MAIN EVENT - Page 2 EmptyNovember 5th 2018, 11:42 am

@yolomate wrote:
Happy Halloween!!! The Lord of the Vampires... DRACULA!!!! For the HALLOWEEN MAIN EVENT - Page 2 3054675056 The Lord of the Vampires... DRACULA!!!! For the HALLOWEEN MAIN EVENT - Page 2 3054675056 The Lord of the Vampires... DRACULA!!!! For the HALLOWEEN MAIN EVENT - Page 2 3054675056 The Lord of the Vampires... DRACULA!!!! For the HALLOWEEN MAIN EVENT - Page 2 3054675056 The Lord of the Vampires... DRACULA!!!! For the HALLOWEEN MAIN EVENT - Page 2 3054675056 The Lord of the Vampires... DRACULA!!!! For the HALLOWEEN MAIN EVENT - Page 2 3054675056
Dracula by Ghost Rider new palettes
The Lord of the Vampires... DRACULA!!!! For the HALLOWEEN MAIN EVENT - Page 2 Dracul10

go my post:
http://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/t11791-yolomate-3d-palettes-my-third-dimension-is-terror-in-the-forum

@ Yolomate: You've made my day! A Leslie Nielsen dedication. That is just awesome!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of the Vampires... DRACULA!!!! For the HALLOWEEN MAIN EVENT   The Lord of the Vampires... DRACULA!!!! For the HALLOWEEN MAIN EVENT - Page 2 EmptyNovember 7th 2018, 3:18 am

now blade has his own villain
Back to top Go down
View user profile
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of the Vampires... DRACULA!!!! For the HALLOWEEN MAIN EVENT   The Lord of the Vampires... DRACULA!!!! For the HALLOWEEN MAIN EVENT - Page 2 EmptyNovember 7th 2018, 7:38 am

@RyoHazaki wrote:
@yolomate wrote:
Happy Halloween!!! The Lord of the Vampires... DRACULA!!!! For the HALLOWEEN MAIN EVENT - Page 2 3054675056 The Lord of the Vampires... DRACULA!!!! For the HALLOWEEN MAIN EVENT - Page 2 3054675056 The Lord of the Vampires... DRACULA!!!! For the HALLOWEEN MAIN EVENT - Page 2 3054675056 The Lord of the Vampires... DRACULA!!!! For the HALLOWEEN MAIN EVENT - Page 2 3054675056 The Lord of the Vampires... DRACULA!!!! For the HALLOWEEN MAIN EVENT - Page 2 3054675056 The Lord of the Vampires... DRACULA!!!! For the HALLOWEEN MAIN EVENT - Page 2 3054675056
Dracula by Ghost Rider new palettes
The Lord of the Vampires... DRACULA!!!! For the HALLOWEEN MAIN EVENT - Page 2 Dracul10

go my post:
http://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/t11791-yolomate-3d-palettes-my-third-dimension-is-terror-in-the-forum

@ Yolomate: You've made my day! A Leslie Nielsen dedication. That is just awesome!
hahaha yep no its the best Mel Brooks movie but its funny @RyoHazaki!
The Lord of the Vampires... DRACULA!!!! For the HALLOWEEN MAIN EVENT - Page 2 F1fdf110
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Angelus_Silverhead

Angelus_Silverhead

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of the Vampires... DRACULA!!!! For the HALLOWEEN MAIN EVENT   The Lord of the Vampires... DRACULA!!!! For the HALLOWEEN MAIN EVENT - Page 2 EmptyNovember 13th 2018, 3:28 pm

@skhsato123 wrote:
thanks ... is he Marvel's ?

The most great thing about Dracula... he is multichar. First I saw him, I thought "Hey, it is a main villain/hero/anti-hero from Castlevania!". But Dracula exist in Marvel and DC... So it is possible to use him in every roster.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pockydeluxe1

pockydeluxe1

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of the Vampires... DRACULA!!!! For the HALLOWEEN MAIN EVENT   The Lord of the Vampires... DRACULA!!!! For the HALLOWEEN MAIN EVENT - Page 2 EmptyNovember 13th 2018, 6:23 pm

He's a great character, the only real complaint I might have about him, is that he needs a better AI. Other than that, I love this character, it's about time we had Dracula in this game, can't wait to see what you will do with him next, or what other new characters May Come of this. Keep up the good work!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ghost_rider

ghost_rider

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of the Vampires... DRACULA!!!! For the HALLOWEEN MAIN EVENT   The Lord of the Vampires... DRACULA!!!! For the HALLOWEEN MAIN EVENT - Page 2 EmptyNovember 14th 2018, 12:06 pm

Thank You Everyone!!!!

Thanks to Dukenukem 2417 I updated the char including a new sound file much better than the one I had.

I passed the download link with the update:

-http://www.mediafire.com/file/qsl561ex6fxscir/Dracula.zip/file

Special Thanks to Dukenukem 2417 for giving me Dracula's ripped sounds Very Happy .

I Hope You Like it!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of the Vampires... DRACULA!!!! For the HALLOWEEN MAIN EVENT   The Lord of the Vampires... DRACULA!!!! For the HALLOWEEN MAIN EVENT - Page 2 EmptyNovember 14th 2018, 2:12 pm

clap clap
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of the Vampires... DRACULA!!!! For the HALLOWEEN MAIN EVENT   The Lord of the Vampires... DRACULA!!!! For the HALLOWEEN MAIN EVENT - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Lord of the Vampires... DRACULA!!!! For the HALLOWEEN MAIN EVENT
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mugen Multiverse :: Mugen :: MMV Mugen Releases :: Characters-
Jump to: