The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» chuchoryu's Mugen Projects
Scarecrow by DopeFiend, NinjaBrl, Mistah Jorge and armin_iuf (edited by Mr.Giang) - Page 2 Emptyby Darkburster1 Today at 7:30 am

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Word Association Game <--
Scarecrow by DopeFiend, NinjaBrl, Mistah Jorge and armin_iuf (edited by Mr.Giang) - Page 2 Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 11:18 pm

» Ultimate E. Honda + stage
Scarecrow by DopeFiend, NinjaBrl, Mistah Jorge and armin_iuf (edited by Mr.Giang) - Page 2 Emptyby ELECTRO Yesterday at 8:48 pm

» Yolomate : Episode VIII - The Last palettes
Scarecrow by DopeFiend, NinjaBrl, Mistah Jorge and armin_iuf (edited by Mr.Giang) - Page 2 Emptyby yolomate Yesterday at 7:01 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Scarecrow by DopeFiend, NinjaBrl, Mistah Jorge and armin_iuf (edited by Mr.Giang)

Go down 
+9
brucewayne74
metamutant
Doom
Shining
yolomate
DeleFresh
thatguy
Mistah Jorge
Mr.Giang
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Shining

Shining

Scarecrow by DopeFiend, NinjaBrl, Mistah Jorge and armin_iuf (edited by Mr.Giang) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scarecrow by DopeFiend, NinjaBrl, Mistah Jorge and armin_iuf (edited by Mr.Giang)   Scarecrow by DopeFiend, NinjaBrl, Mistah Jorge and armin_iuf (edited by Mr.Giang) - Page 2 EmptyOctober 27th 2018, 3:26 am

Yeeeees ...intro is looking like i imagine that
Thanks friend
Back to top Go down
brucewayne74

brucewayne74

Scarecrow by DopeFiend, NinjaBrl, Mistah Jorge and armin_iuf (edited by Mr.Giang) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scarecrow by DopeFiend, NinjaBrl, Mistah Jorge and armin_iuf (edited by Mr.Giang)   Scarecrow by DopeFiend, NinjaBrl, Mistah Jorge and armin_iuf (edited by Mr.Giang) - Page 2 EmptyOctober 27th 2018, 6:00 am

Fantastic
Back to top Go down
LESSARD

LESSARD

PostSubject: Re: Scarecrow by DopeFiend, NinjaBrl, Mistah Jorge and armin_iuf (edited by Mr.Giang)   Scarecrow by DopeFiend, NinjaBrl, Mistah Jorge and armin_iuf (edited by Mr.Giang) - Page 2 EmptyOctober 27th 2018, 7:55 am

Very spectacular update, thanks and congratulations!!! clap clap clap
Back to top Go down
Mr.Giang

Mr.Giang

PostSubject: Re: Scarecrow by DopeFiend, NinjaBrl, Mistah Jorge and armin_iuf (edited by Mr.Giang)   Scarecrow by DopeFiend, NinjaBrl, Mistah Jorge and armin_iuf (edited by Mr.Giang) - Page 2 EmptyOctober 27th 2018, 9:47 am

I have updated Scarecrow with the new intro. Thanks @Shining a lot for the new sprites!
Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: Scarecrow by DopeFiend, NinjaBrl, Mistah Jorge and armin_iuf (edited by Mr.Giang)   Scarecrow by DopeFiend, NinjaBrl, Mistah Jorge and armin_iuf (edited by Mr.Giang) - Page 2 EmptyOctober 27th 2018, 9:53 am

Do Thi wrote:
I have updated Scarecrow with the new intro. Thanks @Shining a lot for the new sprites!
you put a link for that new version with that amazing intro??
Back to top Go down
Mr.Giang

Mr.Giang

PostSubject: Re: Scarecrow by DopeFiend, NinjaBrl, Mistah Jorge and armin_iuf (edited by Mr.Giang)   Scarecrow by DopeFiend, NinjaBrl, Mistah Jorge and armin_iuf (edited by Mr.Giang) - Page 2 EmptyOctober 27th 2018, 10:02 am

yolomate wrote:
Do Thi wrote:
you put a link for that new version with  that amazing intro??

Yep, I updated it in my Youtube video. I have posted this char on a lot of forums so it's faster for me to just update the link on Youtube instead of editing every post of mine on other forums.
Back to top Go down
Shining

Shining

PostSubject: Re: Scarecrow by DopeFiend, NinjaBrl, Mistah Jorge and armin_iuf (edited by Mr.Giang)   Scarecrow by DopeFiend, NinjaBrl, Mistah Jorge and armin_iuf (edited by Mr.Giang) - Page 2 EmptyOctober 27th 2018, 10:59 am

Thank you dothi for coding it relizing my dream ilu
Back to top Go down
Chris Monvel

Chris Monvel

PostSubject: Re: Scarecrow by DopeFiend, NinjaBrl, Mistah Jorge and armin_iuf (edited by Mr.Giang)   Scarecrow by DopeFiend, NinjaBrl, Mistah Jorge and armin_iuf (edited by Mr.Giang) - Page 2 EmptyOctober 28th 2018, 3:52 pm

Wow! Beautifully made
Back to top Go down
https://www.deviantart.com/chrismonvel
dakidbanks

PostSubject: Re: Scarecrow by DopeFiend, NinjaBrl, Mistah Jorge and armin_iuf (edited by Mr.Giang)   Scarecrow by DopeFiend, NinjaBrl, Mistah Jorge and armin_iuf (edited by Mr.Giang) - Page 2 EmptyOctober 28th 2018, 6:22 pm

Do Thi wrote:
DeleFresh wrote:
I tried him out and he's pretty cool!  A lot of cool effects and great ideas (like the supers) But noticed a few things - probably quick fixes:

- Panic-Port - maybe I need to practice, but this didn't work for me
- Chemical Mayhem - (I think the motion for this actually D, D Punch) This move creates a little spout of flame (or something) but the spout doesn't disappear for me and just stays on the screen (it doesn't hit more than once though). And you can repeat them so it just fills the screen.  Do they need to dissipate?
- low Medium Punch -> low Strong Punch causes him to repeat the low Medium Punch in a loop.

Some other stuff:
- I believe the older Scarecrow has multiple other supers - would those be considered for an update?
- I like that Spinning Fear has recovery time - good idea!

Ops, you got the wrong version. I have reuploaded the character without all the problems you state, you can enjoy him again Razz
Also, most of the old Hypers are now reworked into specials and normals (Flamethrower move is now Deep Agony, Demon Mouth is now a throw and the Horse + Snake Hypers are now tag-team exclusive (as they don't have a lot of uses for this new Scarecrow)) so I won't add them in the future updates.

yolomate wrote:
you see in my old post my palettes for this char??
Scarecrow by DopeFiend, NinjaBrl, Mistah Jorge and armin_iuf (edited by Mr.Giang) - Page 2 Scarec10
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/t11247-new-yolomate-palettes-part-2-just-when-you-thought-it-was-safe-to-go-back-in-the-forum

Ops, didn't see those palletes, gotta add them in the next update! ilu

My only gripe is the snake and horse hypers being tag exclusive as not everyone uses tag mode. Is there an option in the cns file to make it available minus having to use a tag team?

Also love the new intro

Best Scarecrow in Mugen

Other DC chars with existing sprites I’d love to see you tackle are Martian Manhunter, Shazam and Black Adam.. mainly MM
Back to top Go down
Mr.Giang

Mr.Giang

PostSubject: Re: Scarecrow by DopeFiend, NinjaBrl, Mistah Jorge and armin_iuf (edited by Mr.Giang)   Scarecrow by DopeFiend, NinjaBrl, Mistah Jorge and armin_iuf (edited by Mr.Giang) - Page 2 EmptyOctober 28th 2018, 7:28 pm

dakidbanks wrote:

My only gripe is the snake and horse hypers being tag exclusive as not everyone uses tag mode. Is there an option in the cns file to make it available minus having to use a tag team?

Also love the new intro

Best Scarecrow in Mugen

Other DC chars with existing sprites I’d love to see you tackle are Martian Manhunter, Shazam and Black Adam.. mainly MM

Understandable. That being said, Here are the reasons I didn't do it:
- Those 2 hypers don't really serve much in new Scarecrow's playstyle and they fit so much better as extra pressure tools for Tag Team environment. I want every tools of a character being viable and not being overlapped with the usefulness of other moves.
- They are not flashy as the new hypers, which really makes them feel outdated. By giving them tag-team exclusive status, that should make them feel more unique and special.
So I refuse to add them. But if you can tinker the code, be my guest and customize it to your liking.
Also, I have been brainstorming Jonz Jonz and Shazam for a real while to see if I can come up with something for them (expect for Shazam release when the movie comes out btw Scarecrow by DopeFiend, NinjaBrl, Mistah Jorge and armin_iuf (edited by Mr.Giang) - Page 2 670481599 )
Back to top Go down
dakidbanks

PostSubject: Re: Scarecrow by DopeFiend, NinjaBrl, Mistah Jorge and armin_iuf (edited by Mr.Giang)   Scarecrow by DopeFiend, NinjaBrl, Mistah Jorge and armin_iuf (edited by Mr.Giang) - Page 2 EmptyOctober 28th 2018, 9:36 pm

Do Thi wrote:
dakidbanks wrote:

Also love the new intro

Best Scarecrow in Mugen

Understandable. That being said, Here are the reasons I didn't do it:
- Those 2 hypers don't really serve much in new Scarecrow's playstyle and they fit so much better as extra pressure tools for Tag Team environment. I want every tools of a character being viable and not being overlapped with the usefulness of other moves.
- They are not flashy as the new hypers, which really makes them feel outdated. By giving them tag-team exclusive status, that should make them feel more unique and special.
So I refuse to add them. But if you can tinker the code, be my guest and customize it to your liking.
Also, I have been brainstorming Jonz Jonz and Shazam for a real while to see if I can come up with something for them (expect for Shazam release when the movie comes out btw Scarecrow by DopeFiend, NinjaBrl, Mistah Jorge and armin_iuf (edited by Mr.Giang) - Page 2 670481599 )

I don’t know how to code to make the snake/horse moves non tag mode exclusive lol

But I’m happy you’re on the scene.. not a lot of love gets shown to DC chars.
Back to top Go down
MatreroG

MatreroG

PostSubject: Re: Scarecrow by DopeFiend, NinjaBrl, Mistah Jorge and armin_iuf (edited by Mr.Giang)   Scarecrow by DopeFiend, NinjaBrl, Mistah Jorge and armin_iuf (edited by Mr.Giang) - Page 2 EmptyOctober 30th 2018, 11:55 am

Scarecrow update, just on time for Halloween Twisted Evil
Thanks for revived the old chars.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqWXFLyId41h6itJE2IwhlQ
Mr.Giang

Mr.Giang

PostSubject: Re: Scarecrow by DopeFiend, NinjaBrl, Mistah Jorge and armin_iuf (edited by Mr.Giang)   Scarecrow by DopeFiend, NinjaBrl, Mistah Jorge and armin_iuf (edited by Mr.Giang) - Page 2 EmptyOctober 30th 2018, 8:16 pm

MatreroG wrote:
Scarecrow update, just on time for Halloween Twisted Evil  
Thanks for revived the old chars.

Glad you enjoy him as I have been waiting for this edit since my Crashman Edit Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mr.Giang

Mr.Giang

PostSubject: Re: Scarecrow by DopeFiend, NinjaBrl, Mistah Jorge and armin_iuf (edited by Mr.Giang)   Scarecrow by DopeFiend, NinjaBrl, Mistah Jorge and armin_iuf (edited by Mr.Giang) - Page 2 EmptyDecember 2nd 2018, 11:33 pm

Scarecrow by DopeFiend, NinjaBrl, Mistah Jorge and armin_iuf (edited by Mr.Giang) - Page 2 Ezgif-3-3190475faa21

A big update:
- Fixed some problems with AIs.
- Panic Port now can be normal-canceled by spending 1/5 Fear Meter. Normal canceling Panic Port briefly stops time.
- Fixed a glitch which let Scarecrow have full Fear Bar in the next round.
- Fear Bar now resets after match.
- Tramautized now creates an explosion at opponents' location instead of above Scarecrow's head.
- Fixed a glitch which makes Fear Status applied to opponents when Fear Gas hits helper-type projectiles.
- Chemical Mayhem's recovery reduced by 5f.
- Chemical Mayhem now creates 2 extra flame pillars.
- Chemical Mayhem's damage reduced from 70 to 35.
- Updated new hitsound for Spinning Fear.
- Fear-Ferno now builds Fear Meter faster.
- Reworked air velocity for air-combo.
- 3rd hit of combo string's hittime increased to 25f.
- 3rd hit of combo string's recovery increased by 7f.
- Standing Medium's hittime increased to 20f.
- Standing Medium's recovery increased by 3f.
- Crouching Medium's hittime increased to 20f.
- Crouching Medium now hits mid.
- Standing Hard's pausetime increased to 15f.
- Standing Hard no longer reset juggles.
- Jump Hard now causes untechable knockdown after air-combo.
Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: Scarecrow by DopeFiend, NinjaBrl, Mistah Jorge and armin_iuf (edited by Mr.Giang)   Scarecrow by DopeFiend, NinjaBrl, Mistah Jorge and armin_iuf (edited by Mr.Giang) - Page 2 EmptyDecember 3rd 2018, 7:26 am

Thanks for the update ... sonrisa
Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scarecrow by DopeFiend, NinjaBrl, Mistah Jorge and armin_iuf (edited by Mr.Giang)   Scarecrow by DopeFiend, NinjaBrl, Mistah Jorge and armin_iuf (edited by Mr.Giang) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Scarecrow by DopeFiend, NinjaBrl, Mistah Jorge and armin_iuf (edited by Mr.Giang)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2