The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Dillon (Dillon's Dead-Heat Breakers)
That Blokes Review - Page 2 Emptyby BlastoiseTheMugenCreator Today at 3:31 pm

» Cyborg Superman by yolomate for Easter Egg event 2024
That Blokes Review - Page 2 Emptyby cormano Today at 3:00 pm

» Godzilla x Kong: The New Empire movie
That Blokes Review - Page 2 Emptyby Doom Today at 1:21 pm

» Shriek mugen char by Gartanham
That Blokes Review - Page 2 Emptyby Shining Today at 1:18 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

That Blokes Review

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
thatbloke78

thatbloke78

That Blokes Review - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: That Blokes Review   That Blokes Review - Page 2 EmptyNovember 2nd 2018, 7:11 pm

That Blokes Review - Page 2 Megfont_zps5yqxjmpl
That Blokes Review - Page 2 Megsubject_zpsk1fvktfb

That Blokes Review - Page 2 Movie%20review%20logo_zps70sqshv5

Heres the second kinda scary movie scared

TRAILER

OUTLINE
Scientists go on an underwater expedition to explore a new eco-system only to find themselves stalked by a giant, prehistoric, megalodon shark affraid

REVIEW
As shark films go this film isnt bad, O.K. the script was terrible and the actors seemed like they phoned it in......
...including Jason Statham but the concept was good That Blokes Review - Page 2 670481599
The performance from Shuya Sophia Cai was very funny and Ruby Rose was slightly less awful than everyone else pikachu
It doesnt have the tension building of a Jaws or The Shallows its more like a Deep Blue Sea with worse acting samus
(Its pretty hard to beat Samuel Jackson and Tom Jane when it comes to acting though)
The special FX are great and theirs a fair amount of action in it and did I mention its got a giant killer shark Exclamation
Anyway there is now 5 decent shark movies out now instead of 4 so thats a good thing for people who like shark movies bub
And I for one have watched it five times so I must have enjoyed it maybe you will to mario

RATING
bub bub bub

Well thats my opinion whats yours Question

Next review will be tomorrow cheers

@Doom Cheers mate That Blokes Review - Page 2 670481599 That Blokes Review - Page 2 670481599

More soon  pacman  ..........
Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: That Blokes Review   That Blokes Review - Page 2 EmptyNovember 3rd 2018, 4:57 pm

thatbloke78 wrote:
That Blokes Review - Page 2 Megfont_zps5yqxjmpl
That Blokes Review - Page 2 Megsubject_zpsk1fvktfb

Heres the second kinda scary movie scared

TRAILER

OUTLINE
Scientists go on an underwater expedition to explore a new eco-system only to find themselves stalked by a giant, prehistoric, megalodon shark affraid

REVIEW
As shark films go this film isnt bad, O.K. the script was terrible and the actors seemed like they phoned it in......
...including Jason Statham but the concept was good That Blokes Review - Page 2 670481599
The performance from Shuya Sophia Cai was very funny and Ruby Rose was slightly less awful than everyone else pikachu
It doesnt have the tension building of a Jaws or The Shallows its more like a Deep Blue Sea with worse acting samus
(Its pretty hard to beat Samuel Jackson and Tom Jane when it comes to acting though)
The special FX are great and theirs a fair amount of action in it and did I mention its got a giant killer shark Exclamation
Anyway there is now 5 decent shark movies out now instead of 4 so thats a good thing for people who like shark movies bub
And I for one have watched it five times so I must have enjoyed it maybe you will to mario

RATING
bub bub bub

Well thats my opinion whats yours Question

Next review will be tomorrow cheers

@Doom Cheers mate That Blokes Review - Page 2 670481599 That Blokes Review - Page 2 670481599

More soon  pacman  ..........

I just watched this movie ... What a Face
I like your opinions ... yes
Actually, I've only seen it because of Jason ... Embarassed
It was fine, although nothing surprising to me, just what I expected ... Razz

By the way, yesterday I saw "Nutcrackers". Also very predictable, nothing spectacular. Although it has some very nice things ... Wink
Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
thatbloke78

thatbloke78

PostSubject: Re: That Blokes Review   That Blokes Review - Page 2 EmptyNovember 4th 2018, 9:06 am

Doom wrote:

I just watched this movie ... What a Face
I like your opinions ... yes
Actually, I've only seen it because of Jason ... Embarassed
It was fine, although nothing surprising to me, just what I expected ... Razz

By the way, yesterday I saw "Nutcrackers". Also very predictable, nothing spectacular. Although it has some very nice things ... Wink

Yeah it wasn't a bad movie but the wife and I are also big fans of Jason Statham That Blokes Review - Page 2 670481599

His performance in this movie wasn't his best but he has had some awesome performances over the years .........
... my top 3 are ...
3 Deckard Shaw (Fast and the furious 7+Cool
2 Chev Chelios (Crank 1+2)
1 Monk (Mean Machine)

If you havnt seen mean machine its a british remake of the whole nine yards kirby
Except instead of American football its British football or soccer its a good british comedy worth a watch That Blokes Review - Page 2 670481599

As for Nutcrackers I have not heard of it unless you mean The Nutcracker and the Four Realms which opened this weekend That Blokes Review - Page 2 3054675056
If so I'm not really a ballet bloke and I didn't watch the first nutcracker movie so it is unlikely I will watch this one sonic
I still havnt watched the new halloween movie yet chances are that will be the film I go and watch next weekend That Blokes Review - Page 2 3054675056

Anyway I have been so busy this weekend I have not done all my reviews or ports but I hope to knock out my next review later Embarassed

My next review will be a quiet place as soon as I have time That Blokes Review - Page 2 670481599

More soon pacman ...........
Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: That Blokes Review   That Blokes Review - Page 2 EmptyNovember 4th 2018, 1:17 pm

thatbloke78 wrote:

As for Nutcrackers I have not heard of it unless you mean The Nutcracker and the Four Realms which opened this weekend

Yes that !! yes

Btw ... I love CRANK !! That Blokes Review - Page 2 311127478
Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
thatbloke78

thatbloke78

PostSubject: Re: That Blokes Review   That Blokes Review - Page 2 EmptyNovember 4th 2018, 2:58 pm

That Blokes Review - Page 2 Aquietlogo_zpsjwbzipvv
That Blokes Review - Page 2 Aquietsubject_zps6qozzvh2

Kinda scary movie 3 That Blokes Review - Page 2 670481599

TRAILER

OUTLINE
A family tries to survive a world where making a sound can Kill you Twisted Evil

REVIEW
If you had told me that what is basically a silent movie would be one of my favorite films of the year .........
...a year ago I would have laughed in your face jokers laugh

But I stand corrected, A quiet place is a modern masterpiece of horror which is truly terrifying scared
John Krasinski Directed the most tense and frightening movie I have seen in a long time affraid
He hit this so far out of the park that caught it here in England that is how good this movie is.
The story was great the performances from John Krasinski and the children were awesome cheers
But the stand out best performance came from Emily Blunt she was flawless academy award worthy IMO
The scene where she is in the basement and its flooded OMG
Anyway If you havn't guessed I liked it and if you have not seen it, it's worth the watch That Blokes Review - Page 2 670481599

RATING
bub bub bub bub bub

@doom yeah mate crank is awesome That Blokes Review - Page 2 670481599 That Blokes Review - Page 2 670481599 That Blokes Review - Page 2 670481599

Oh well thats my last review for the event I wanted to 5 but did 3 Embarassed

But next weekend I will start reviewing T.V. shows I binge watched in 2018 cheers

More soon pacman ............
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: That Blokes Review   That Blokes Review - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

That Blokes Review
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2