The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Dillon (Dillon's Dead-Heat Breakers)
Lion-O char version Emptyby BlastoiseTheMugenCreator Today at 3:31 pm

» Cyborg Superman by yolomate for Easter Egg event 2024
Lion-O char version Emptyby cormano Today at 3:00 pm

» Godzilla x Kong: The New Empire movie
Lion-O char version Emptyby Doom Today at 1:21 pm

» Shriek mugen char by Gartanham
Lion-O char version Emptyby Shining Today at 1:18 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Lion-O char version

Go down 
+2
Fede X
yolomate
6 posters
AuthorMessage
yolomate

yolomate

Lion-O char version Empty
PostSubject: Lion-O char version   Lion-O char version EmptySeptember 10th 2018, 10:51 am

I try searching a version of Lion-O, for put a new stance like this:

Lion-O char version 210

https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/t11843p15-new-stance-for-mugen-chars-by-gartanham#140851

my version not got same hair and no got great details in belt..... scratch this is sprite of stance
Lion-O char version Vv13

osvjun likes this post

Back to top Go down
Fede X

Fede X

PostSubject: Re: Lion-O char version   Lion-O char version EmptySeptember 10th 2018, 10:56 am

hola amigo, esta version es la única que hay, lamentablemente lo único nuevo es la postura o stance, hay que modificar completamente a lion o
Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: Lion-O char version   Lion-O char version EmptySeptember 10th 2018, 11:26 am

fede de 10 wrote:
hola amigo, esta version es la única que hay, lamentablemente lo único nuevo es la postura o stance, hay que modificar completamente a lion o
ahh mil gracias pero yo le note diferente el pelo y el cinto....
Back to top Go down
plexo199

plexo199

PostSubject: Re: Lion-O char version   Lion-O char version EmptySeptember 10th 2018, 12:29 pm

fede de 10 your iron fist and steel serpent can update them more marvel vs capcom,...

osvjun likes this post

Back to top Go down
Fede X

Fede X

PostSubject: Re: Lion-O char version   Lion-O char version EmptySeptember 10th 2018, 1:32 pm

plexo199 wrote:
fede de 10 your iron fist and steel serpent can update them more marvel vs capcom,...
Sorry friend, I do not have a version of them MvC style. (I always make characters with Duracellour style, since I learned by seeing him and following his works

osvjun likes this post

Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: Lion-O char version   Lion-O char version EmptySeptember 10th 2018, 2:45 pm

¿estás seguro que es el mismo char lion-o, @fede de 10?
Back to top Go down
Fede X

Fede X

PostSubject: Re: Lion-O char version   Lion-O char version EmptySeptember 10th 2018, 5:59 pm

si amigo es el mismo char, solo que con algunos detalles aderidos, si quieres te paso el char con la nueva stance cambiada.....pero algunos detalles obviamente le faltaran en los otros sprites, además pude ver que le ha editado codigos
Back to top Go down
carpa5

PostSubject: Re: Lion-O char version   Lion-O char version EmptySeptember 10th 2018, 7:08 pm

MANDAMELO FEDE POR FAVOR Y SI TIENES A QUICKSILVER CON LA NUEVA STANCE TAMBIEN GRACIAS
Back to top Go down
thatguy

thatguy

PostSubject: Re: Lion-O char version   Lion-O char version EmptySeptember 10th 2018, 7:36 pm

@fede de 10 is correct @Yolomate there is only 1 released version of Lion-O.

The rest of the sprites do not have the sword and the sheath Wink

But who knows maybe in the future...

@carpa5 please feel free to use the tutorial I created over the weekend: https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/t11844-how-to-swap-out-a-character-s-stance
If you get stuck please follow this thread: https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/t11846-help-us-help-you

@plexo199 @carpa5
Attaching the request section rules as there were multiple questions on this same thread that should not have been placed in the request section, let alone in someone else's request thread. If you have any questions, please read through the rules, if you still have any questions please feel free to contact myself or any other Moderator or Administrator.

https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/t57-request-rules

Please follow these rules when making a request.

1) The request section is not for requesting something to be made for you. It is for requesting Mugen creations that have been made already that you need help trying to find.

2) Try your best to give the creation name, as well as the creator's name in the subject of the request topic you make.

3) If you do not know either of those things, ask in the "Does this thing exist?" topic.

4) Do not be asking for other things in that topic. That request topic is for whatever listed in the request *only*.

5) No more than 3 requests in a single topic. But you can have multiple topics going.

6) Do not request the files to be email to you, if the sender decides to fulfill your request, that is their prerogative in how they do so.

7) And remember to be polite and respectful when making a request, because that is what you are doing, making a request.

8 ) Please be patient with your request

9) Do not pm forum members out of the blue for whatever. We have a request section so people will use it and not bother people with said pm's.

10) Never ask for anything that is a private edit, WIP or anything else that did not get a release. In fact, do not request anything that has not been released.

11) Do not abuse this section
Back to top Go down
plexo199

plexo199

PostSubject: Re: Lion-O char version   Lion-O char version EmptySeptember 10th 2018, 8:06 pm

thatguy I apologize it will not happen again it is true that I have abused to ask questions outside of the publications will not happen again Lion-O char version 1340147569 Lion-O char version 1340147569 Lion-O char version 1340147569
Back to top Go down
wacky me

wacky me

PostSubject: Re: Lion-O char version   Lion-O char version EmptySeptember 14th 2018, 9:30 am

Nice addition to The Lord of the Thundercats!
Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: Lion-O char version   Lion-O char version EmptySeptember 14th 2018, 10:37 am

ok some give correct X axis and Y axis for this char because I try but look weird no idea why! Lion-O char version 2800933067 Lion-O char version 2800933067
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lion-O char version   Lion-O char version Empty

Back to top Go down

Lion-O char version
Page 1 of 1