The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Batman ZET Edited by mario8251
I'm Back.... WITH THE PREDATOR!!!! - Page 4 Emptyby yolomate Today at 6:44 pm

» Shriek mugen char by Gartanham
I'm Back.... WITH THE PREDATOR!!!! - Page 4 Emptyby Fede X Today at 6:32 pm

» Dillon (Dillon's Dead-Heat Breakers)
I'm Back.... WITH THE PREDATOR!!!! - Page 4 Emptyby BlastoiseTheMugenCreator Today at 3:31 pm

» Cyborg Superman by yolomate for Easter Egg event 2024
I'm Back.... WITH THE PREDATOR!!!! - Page 4 Emptyby cormano Today at 3:00 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

I'm Back.... WITH THE PREDATOR!!!!

Go down 
+24
shags2dope
OGSymbiote
Gabriel Hods
Predator
luciangarude
gartanham
skhsato123
LESSARD
brucewayne74
JARRO77
spawn
ernes
chuchoryu
CARNAGE777
Dark Rider
Mazemerald
err8107
tony spector
Edroth
Doom
malevka1
Varia the Hunter
yolomate
ghost_rider
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
chuchoryu

chuchoryu

I'm Back.... WITH THE PREDATOR!!!! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Back.... WITH THE PREDATOR!!!!   I'm Back.... WITH THE PREDATOR!!!! - Page 4 EmptyAugust 5th 2018, 9:07 pm

Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: I'm Back.... WITH THE PREDATOR!!!!   I'm Back.... WITH THE PREDATOR!!!! - Page 4 EmptyAugust 5th 2018, 9:59 pm

classic short! I'm Back.... WITH THE PREDATOR!!!! - Page 4 670481599 I'm Back.... WITH THE PREDATOR!!!! - Page 4 670481599
Back to top Go down
ghost_rider

ghost_rider

PostSubject: Re: I'm Back.... WITH THE PREDATOR!!!!   I'm Back.... WITH THE PREDATOR!!!! - Page 4 EmptyAugust 6th 2018, 3:16 pm

chuchoryu wrote:

One of muy favourite Short Films!!!!!

I have all comic crossover of Batman/Aliens/Predator...
Back to top Go down
Chris Monvel

Chris Monvel

PostSubject: Re: I'm Back.... WITH THE PREDATOR!!!!   I'm Back.... WITH THE PREDATOR!!!! - Page 4 EmptyAugust 16th 2018, 9:51 pm

Beautiful!! Despite he still needs some voice clips (like damage, attacks and the victory flicker) he is amazing!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.deviantart.com/chrismonvel
ghost_rider

ghost_rider

PostSubject: Re: I'm Back.... WITH THE PREDATOR!!!!   I'm Back.... WITH THE PREDATOR!!!! - Page 4 EmptyOctober 27th 2018, 3:20 am

Terrifying greetings! scared

To start the Halloween Main Event, I would like to give you a new version of the predator in which the Plasma cannon no longer leaves the chest, but comes out of the shoulder, as it has to be... Rolling Eyes

I just hope that poor Spawn is happy with this update tongue

Halloween is my favorite party of the year and I always like to celebrate it in a big way ... apart from this update, I will post a new char Twisted Evil

Here is the link to download this new version of char

Code:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/nf621dkn60x2baj/The_Predator+V2.rar

Happy Halloween everyone!!!!

I'm Back.... WITH THE PREDATOR!!!! - Page 4 B820f910

Last edited by thatguy on October 27th 2018, 5:41 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : remove ad)
Back to top Go down
thatguy

thatguy

PostSubject: Re: I'm Back.... WITH THE PREDATOR!!!!   I'm Back.... WITH THE PREDATOR!!!! - Page 4 EmptyOctober 27th 2018, 5:39 am

@ghost_rider Thanks for the update. Added to the main page. Added a video to your post and the updated link to the first post.

We are very happy for your participation for the event, when we post the event tracker we will add this and everything released up until the event as the "Pre-Halloween Event" items Very Happy

I can't wait to see who is next I'm Back.... WITH THE PREDATOR!!!! - Page 4 2800933067
Back to top Go down
ghost_rider

ghost_rider

PostSubject: Re: I'm Back.... WITH THE PREDATOR!!!!   I'm Back.... WITH THE PREDATOR!!!! - Page 4 EmptyOctober 27th 2018, 6:09 am

thatguy wrote:
@ghost_rider Thanks for the update. Added to the main page. Added a video to your post and the updated link to the first post.

We are very happy for your participation for the event, when we post the event tracker we will add this and everything released up until the event as the "Pre-Halloween Event" items Very Happy

I can't wait to see who is next I'm Back.... WITH THE PREDATOR!!!! - Page 4 2800933067

Thank you very much, Thatguy !!!!

I'm very happy to contribute to the Halloween Main Event, although it has been a small update tongue ...

Now I have a question: where can I download that wonderful stage from Mortal Kombat Cartoon Style ???
Back to top Go down
thatguy

thatguy

PostSubject: Re: I'm Back.... WITH THE PREDATOR!!!!   I'm Back.... WITH THE PREDATOR!!!! - Page 4 EmptyOctober 27th 2018, 6:24 am

Coming in a few days for the Halloween Event Very Happy

Preview:

Mortal Kombat 1
Screenshots:

Mortal Kombat 2
Screenshots:
Back to top Go down
ghost_rider

ghost_rider

PostSubject: Re: I'm Back.... WITH THE PREDATOR!!!!   I'm Back.... WITH THE PREDATOR!!!! - Page 4 EmptyOctober 27th 2018, 7:59 am

thatguy wrote:
Coming in a few days for the Halloween Event Very Happy

Preview:

Mortal Kombat 1
Screenshots:

Mortal Kombat 2
Screenshots:

COOL AND GREAT STAGES!!!!!!! I'm Back.... WITH THE PREDATOR!!!! - Page 4 670481599 I'm Back.... WITH THE PREDATOR!!!! - Page 4 670481599 I'm Back.... WITH THE PREDATOR!!!! - Page 4 670481599
Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: I'm Back.... WITH THE PREDATOR!!!!   I'm Back.... WITH THE PREDATOR!!!! - Page 4 EmptyOctober 27th 2018, 9:46 am

ghost_rider wrote:

To start the Halloween Main Event, I would like to give you a new version of the predator in which the Plasma cannon no longer leaves the chest, but comes out of the shoulder, as it has to be... Rolling Eyes

Halloween is my favorite party of the year and I always like to celebrate it in a big way ... apart from this update, I will post a new char Twisted Evil

Code:

hi what you doing, pal?? great new version!! I'm Back.... WITH THE PREDATOR!!!! - Page 4 670481599 I'm Back.... WITH THE PREDATOR!!!! - Page 4 670481599 I'm Back.... WITH THE PREDATOR!!!! - Page 4 670481599
Back to top Go down
LESSARD

LESSARD

PostSubject: Re: I'm Back.... WITH THE PREDATOR!!!!   I'm Back.... WITH THE PREDATOR!!!! - Page 4 EmptyOctober 27th 2018, 11:53 am

It looks much better overall, congragulations. I'm Back.... WITH THE PREDATOR!!!! - Page 4 670481599 I'm Back.... WITH THE PREDATOR!!!! - Page 4 670481599
Back to top Go down
ghost_rider

ghost_rider

PostSubject: Re: I'm Back.... WITH THE PREDATOR!!!!   I'm Back.... WITH THE PREDATOR!!!! - Page 4 EmptyOctober 27th 2018, 2:28 pm

yolomate wrote:
ghost_rider wrote:

Code:

hi what you doing, pal?? great new version!! I'm Back.... WITH THE PREDATOR!!!! - Page 4 670481599 I'm Back.... WITH THE PREDATOR!!!! - Page 4 670481599 I'm Back.... WITH THE PREDATOR!!!! - Page 4 670481599

Dear friend Yolo ... on Halloween I will launch a new char ... I hope you like it Wink

Back to top Go down
ghost_rider

ghost_rider

PostSubject: Re: I'm Back.... WITH THE PREDATOR!!!!   I'm Back.... WITH THE PREDATOR!!!! - Page 4 EmptyOctober 27th 2018, 2:29 pm

LESSARD wrote:
It looks much better overall, congragulations. I'm Back.... WITH THE PREDATOR!!!! - Page 4 670481599 I'm Back.... WITH THE PREDATOR!!!! - Page 4 670481599

Thank you very much, Lessard ... although it has been a small update tongue
Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: I'm Back.... WITH THE PREDATOR!!!!   I'm Back.... WITH THE PREDATOR!!!! - Page 4 EmptyOctober 27th 2018, 3:11 pm

ghost_rider wrote:
yolomate wrote:
ghost_rider wrote:

Code:

Dear friend Yolo ... on Halloween I will launch a new char ... I hope you like it Wink

I'm Back.... WITH THE PREDATOR!!!! - Page 4 3054675056 I'm Back.... WITH THE PREDATOR!!!! - Page 4 3054675056 I'm Back.... WITH THE PREDATOR!!!! - Page 4 705151839
If you need palettes you know....write me!
Back to top Go down
EstebanSama

EstebanSama

PostSubject: Re: I'm Back.... WITH THE PREDATOR!!!!   I'm Back.... WITH THE PREDATOR!!!! - Page 4 EmptyAugust 4th 2019, 1:13 pm

The char is very well done, if you took out that ugly loincloth you made it would be perfect.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm Back.... WITH THE PREDATOR!!!!   I'm Back.... WITH THE PREDATOR!!!! - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm Back.... WITH THE PREDATOR!!!!
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next