The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» --> [SPAM GAME] - Word Association Game <--
Solomon Grundy Ubdate (Wip) - Page 3 Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 11:18 pm

» Ultimate E. Honda + stage
Solomon Grundy Ubdate (Wip) - Page 3 Emptyby ELECTRO Yesterday at 8:48 pm

» Yolomate : Episode VIII - The Last palettes
Solomon Grundy Ubdate (Wip) - Page 3 Emptyby yolomate Yesterday at 7:01 pm

» MARVEL ZOMBIE GAME
Solomon Grundy Ubdate (Wip) - Page 3 Emptyby jackBedson Yesterday at 5:36 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Solomon Grundy Ubdate (Wip)

Go down 
+13
JARRO77
skhsato123
zequi007
yolomate
gartanham
LESSARD
Shining
World_Hero
plexo199
manbatshark8
Doom
malevka1
Eduardo Merenda
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
gartanham

gartanham

Solomon Grundy Ubdate (Wip) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Solomon Grundy Ubdate (Wip)   Solomon Grundy Ubdate (Wip) - Page 3 EmptyJuly 12th 2018, 9:03 am

manbatshark8 wrote:
gartanham wrote:
I edited a posture for him to stay in my mugen, and I think he identifies better ...Although I think he should wear shoes, which would help to differ from Hulk...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Thanks Man!! Solomon Grundy Ubdate (Wip) - Page 3 2800933067  
Do you have the separate sprites on a folder or something that you can upload ? Solomon Grundy Ubdate (Wip) - Page 3 670481599

Wow, I just saw that today ... I'll send it to you.
Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: Solomon Grundy Ubdate (Wip)   Solomon Grundy Ubdate (Wip) - Page 3 EmptyJuly 12th 2018, 9:59 am

this is my ideas...
Ok I not good creator of sprites!! Embarassed
Back to top Go down
manbatshark8

manbatshark8

PostSubject: Re: Solomon Grundy Ubdate (Wip)   Solomon Grundy Ubdate (Wip) - Page 3 EmptyJuly 13th 2018, 7:26 pm

Hi!! It´s me again Solomon Grundy Ubdate (Wip) - Page 3 311127478 now... i bring here an ubdate from Gsundy, now i´ll show you guys the stand... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Solomon Grundy Ubdate (Wip) - Page 3 2800933067

The new stance is based on the gartanham´s stand.. so... what do you thing? scratch
Back to top Go down
zequi007

PostSubject: Re: Solomon Grundy Ubdate (Wip)   Solomon Grundy Ubdate (Wip) - Page 3 EmptyJuly 13th 2018, 8:34 pm

I love it!
Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: Solomon Grundy Ubdate (Wip)   Solomon Grundy Ubdate (Wip) - Page 3 EmptyJuly 13th 2018, 8:57 pm

really now look a dead man... need a little more tall and erect!! ok?
Back to top Go down
skhsato123

skhsato123

PostSubject: Re: Solomon Grundy Ubdate (Wip)   Solomon Grundy Ubdate (Wip) - Page 3 EmptyJuly 14th 2018, 2:58 am

manbatshark8 wrote:
Hi!! It´s me again Solomon Grundy Ubdate (Wip) - Page 3 311127478 now... i bring here an ubdate from Gsundy, now i´ll show you guys the stand... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Solomon Grundy Ubdate (Wip) - Page 3 2800933067

The new stance is based on the gartanham´s stand.. so... what do you thing? scratch

excellent
Back to top Go down
JARRO77

JARRO77

PostSubject: Re: Solomon Grundy Ubdate (Wip)   Solomon Grundy Ubdate (Wip) - Page 3 EmptyJuly 14th 2018, 3:53 am

The stand is not bad just remember for made a great char you need to made Mix of bases,Frankenspriting and alot of crazy things for avoid an Hulk Clone…... Hulk is overused i wish you best of luck Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Shining

Shining

PostSubject: Re: Solomon Grundy Ubdate (Wip)   Solomon Grundy Ubdate (Wip) - Page 3 EmptyJuly 14th 2018, 4:59 am

Beautiful grundy
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
gartanham

gartanham

PostSubject: Re: Solomon Grundy Ubdate (Wip)   Solomon Grundy Ubdate (Wip) - Page 3 EmptyJuly 14th 2018, 9:11 am

yolomate wrote:

Solomon Grundy Ubdate (Wip) - Page 3 4008376456 I disagree, as you yourself said he is a living dead, if stay erect would be like  strong guy conventional ...
I like this stance...In addition to characterizing it, it is still very scary scared

Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: Solomon Grundy Ubdate (Wip)   Solomon Grundy Ubdate (Wip) - Page 3 EmptyJuly 14th 2018, 11:10 am

gartanham wrote:
yolomate wrote:

Solomon Grundy Ubdate (Wip) - Page 3 4008376456 I disagree, as you yourself said he is a living dead, if stay erect would be like  strong guy conventional ...
I like this stance...In addition to characterizing it, it is still very scary scared

no big erect all, a little! of course it's right but a little..a bit ok?
and yeah this stand is great!
Back to top Go down
manbatshark8

manbatshark8

PostSubject: Re: Solomon Grundy Ubdate (Wip)   Solomon Grundy Ubdate (Wip) - Page 3 EmptyJuly 20th 2018, 11:53 pm

Hi everyone, me "again"... Solomon Grundy Ubdate (Wip) - Page 3 311127478  Now i´ve been spriting for a lot of days ans now y have 46 sprites and counting... soo.. i been thinking on the coding of Grundy, when the sprites that i been working be alreadydone, i´ll put on the last vertion of Grundy who edited by Fron... and with that thing will come a new color palettes, i´ll try to make the original and then Yollomate will made the other palettes, the thing here is that i´m spriting more movements than the last Grundy has and i´m still been a baaaaad coder Solomon Grundy Ubdate (Wip) - Page 3 1340147569  and hope Fron or JARRO77 can help with this adding more movements, like grab moves, combo movements, change some hyper move or add one, the same thing with the intros and outros, with the new sprites , for making a better grundy, i think that grundy fells like a new char only ading the new sprites but... it will be better if someone can help me with the coding stuff... scratch  
welll i put here the walk animation of Grundy for show something Solomon Grundy Ubdate (Wip) - Page 3 2800933067
geek [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
JARRO77

JARRO77

PostSubject: Re: Solomon Grundy Ubdate (Wip)   Solomon Grundy Ubdate (Wip) - Page 3 EmptyJuly 21st 2018, 12:16 am

I really like this walk forward great work about coding well i still need to improve alot my coding skills but if you make unique sprites and moves, sure i will help you

Just understand i want a new char different from Hulk and trust me WILL BE HARD but nothing is impossible Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
malevka1

malevka1

PostSubject: Re: Solomon Grundy Ubdate (Wip)   Solomon Grundy Ubdate (Wip) - Page 3 EmptyJuly 21st 2018, 10:33 am

I really like this walk forward great work Solomon Grundy Ubdate (Wip) - Page 3 670481599 Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdHTftZzH5udNmZ0c6YSJGQ?view_as
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: Solomon Grundy Ubdate (Wip)   Solomon Grundy Ubdate (Wip) - Page 3 EmptyJuly 21st 2018, 11:21 am

JARRO77 wrote:
I really like this walk forward great work about coding well i still need to improve alot my coding skills but if you make unique sprites and moves, sure i will help you

Just understand i want a new char different from Hulk and trust me WILL BE HARD but nothing is impossible Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

that is the true! Solomon Grundy not is Hulk!! and yeha nice work my pal!! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Solomon Grundy Ubdate (Wip)   Solomon Grundy Ubdate (Wip) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Solomon Grundy Ubdate (Wip)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next