The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Dillon (Dillon's Dead-Heat Breakers)
Solomon Grundy Ubdate (Wip) Emptyby BlastoiseTheMugenCreator Today at 3:31 pm

» Cyborg Superman by yolomate for Easter Egg event 2024
Solomon Grundy Ubdate (Wip) Emptyby cormano Today at 3:00 pm

» Godzilla x Kong: The New Empire movie
Solomon Grundy Ubdate (Wip) Emptyby Doom Today at 1:21 pm

» Shriek mugen char by Gartanham
Solomon Grundy Ubdate (Wip) Emptyby Shining Today at 1:18 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Solomon Grundy Ubdate (Wip)

Go down 
+13
JARRO77
skhsato123
zequi007
yolomate
gartanham
LESSARD
Shining
World_Hero
plexo199
manbatshark8
Doom
malevka1
Eduardo Merenda
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
manbatshark8

manbatshark8

Solomon Grundy Ubdate (Wip) Empty
PostSubject: Solomon Grundy Ubdate (Wip)   Solomon Grundy Ubdate (Wip) EmptyJuly 5th 2018, 8:56 pm

H i everyone, miss me? Smile . a joke, i´m sure not Solomon Grundy Ubdate (Wip) 311127478. okay some time ago i release a verry verry beta Solomon Grundy on the forum and the result was´t good as i expected... cause my problems on the coding.Solomon Grundy Ubdate (Wip) 2399657483  I´m not a coder and that´s my biggest problem.Laughing   so... after thar Fron84 edit that vertion of Grundy, making him fell, playable, dinamic, adding verry good sounds, changesome of the hypers and the specials on him.. a great job if you ask me. clap Very Happy
Even with that changes he still looking like Hulk, and in the same post, I commentthat i will work on him again, making his sprites diferent than Hulk, making him fells like Grundy yes
Finally.. i have some time to work on him, and i was trying some looks for him, nos far away that my original concept or Idea, my principal idea was making Grundy similar to the Arkaham Games
These was my old concept:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]" />

Now.. my concept change a little bit. on the outfit or clotes making him looks more swamped, creepy and detailling him, i change his face a little, ussing The Hulk TAS sprite.
I remark His lips, some details on the face and the eyes
this are my new ideas:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

ass you can see.. Grundy has an angry face or expretion in the new concep, but he still having no shooes, a few clotes, like no underwere... his dark outfil still open on the chest (sorry if i call outfit but.. even in my language i still unknowing what it is)
scratch

the poit here ir that i was been playing with his clotes [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
ass you can see.. he looks more bigger and his color becomes a mix with blue and grey...
The final stand and ressult of the clote select is this:

and there is Grundy... i hope can finish the spriting soon and... if Fron84 wanna edit the last char again adding more atacks on him and change all the look with the new sprites... or someone here want to do that or coding him jeje  Solomon Grundy Ubdate (Wip) 2649099129  the help will be acepted for shure (even that, i really need´s help) well see you soon guys  lol!  bounce
Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: Solomon Grundy Ubdate (Wip)   Solomon Grundy Ubdate (Wip) EmptyJuly 5th 2018, 9:29 pm

you need help with the palettes? because that hair all white is bad ok?Solomon Grundy no got the skin much soft blue-white..and still look Incredible Hulk 1960...need other stand ok?if you need I help you ok?
Back to top Go down
manbatshark8

manbatshark8

PostSubject: Re: Solomon Grundy Ubdate (Wip)   Solomon Grundy Ubdate (Wip) EmptyJuly 5th 2018, 10:02 pm

yolomate wrote:
you need help with the palettes? because that hair all white is bad ok?Solomon Grundy no got the skin much soft blue-white..and still look Incredible Hulk 1960...need other stand ok?if you need I help you ok?
yeaaah, thanks man Very Happy that will hep so much... for now i only have 6 sprites of Grundy, i need help for make him diferent than Hulk but i still vane no idea how to motify the head properlly. the palletes sill be so much helpfull bounce kirby
Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: Solomon Grundy Ubdate (Wip)   Solomon Grundy Ubdate (Wip) EmptyJuly 5th 2018, 10:28 pm

you created a simple .sff file? with that only 6 sprites?
Back to top Go down
manbatshark8

manbatshark8

PostSubject: Re: Solomon Grundy Ubdate (Wip)   Solomon Grundy Ubdate (Wip) EmptyJuly 5th 2018, 10:31 pm

yolomate wrote:
you created a simple .sff file? with that only 6 sprites?
not yet, i still searching for a correct look of Grundy (making diferent faces and test them on the sprites Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: Solomon Grundy Ubdate (Wip)   Solomon Grundy Ubdate (Wip) EmptyJuly 5th 2018, 10:37 pm

ok I wait the correct face and see you messages ok? lol!
Back to top Go down
manbatshark8

manbatshark8

PostSubject: Re: Solomon Grundy Ubdate (Wip)   Solomon Grundy Ubdate (Wip) EmptyJuly 5th 2018, 10:42 pm

yolomate wrote:
ok I wait the correct face and see you messages ok? lol!
yeeep Smile
Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: Solomon Grundy Ubdate (Wip)   Solomon Grundy Ubdate (Wip) EmptyJuly 5th 2018, 10:51 pm

I like it this face but I change some details....
like the hands and feets...more wasted!the jacket too!!like your new sprite ok?? and put a mix face...like this:
only more rotten on cheeks, around the eyes... ok?
Back to top Go down
Eduardo Merenda

Eduardo Merenda

PostSubject: Re: Solomon Grundy Ubdate (Wip)   Solomon Grundy Ubdate (Wip) EmptyJuly 6th 2018, 1:03 am

I just have to criticize this stance: the animation is not good, it's just like Solomon is getting inflated more than breathing.

My suggestion about that is: take a good look at this examples (or just DL them and open in a Fighter Factory, it's easy to search and find this chars) and try to recriate this:

See with atention how the trunk moves with the breathing (he is Urien from Street Fighter 3)

And for take some idea how the arms can have some good animation, just see how Hugo (SF3, again) does it
Back to top Go down
skhsato123

skhsato123

PostSubject: Re: Solomon Grundy Ubdate (Wip)   Solomon Grundy Ubdate (Wip) EmptyJuly 6th 2018, 1:33 am

Eduardo Merenda wrote:

I just have to criticize this stance: the animation is not good, it's just like Solomon is getting inflated more than breathing.

My suggestion about that is: take a good look at this examples (or just DL them and open in a Fighter Factory, it's easy to search and find this chars) and try to recriate this:

See with atention how the trunk moves with the breathing (he is Urien from Street Fighter 3)

And for take some idea how the arms can have some good animation, just see how Hugo (SF3, again) does it

i agree on that but he also not calm like urien from street fighter but he is more like Victor from Darkstalkers
Back to top Go down
malevka1

malevka1

PostSubject: Re: Solomon Grundy Ubdate (Wip)   Solomon Grundy Ubdate (Wip) EmptyJuly 6th 2018, 5:24 am

author deanjo2000
can you make the pose.somebody.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdHTftZzH5udNmZ0c6YSJGQ?view_as
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: Solomon Grundy Ubdate (Wip)   Solomon Grundy Ubdate (Wip) EmptyJuly 6th 2018, 6:36 am

I like this thread ... What a Face
Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
gartanham

gartanham

PostSubject: Re: Solomon Grundy Ubdate (Wip)   Solomon Grundy Ubdate (Wip) EmptyJuly 6th 2018, 7:06 am

I edited a posture for him to stay in my mugen, and I think he identifies better ...Although I think he should wear shoes, which would help to differ from Hulk...

Back to top Go down
skhsato123

skhsato123

PostSubject: Re: Solomon Grundy Ubdate (Wip)   Solomon Grundy Ubdate (Wip) EmptyJuly 6th 2018, 7:38 am

gartanham wrote:
I edited a posture for him to stay in my mugen, and I think he identifies better ...Although I think he should wear shoes, which would help to differ from Hulk...

this is ideal if you do not mind to send him to me in your version
Back to top Go down
plexo199

plexo199

PostSubject: Re: Solomon Grundy Ubdate (Wip)   Solomon Grundy Ubdate (Wip) EmptyJuly 6th 2018, 8:05 am

skhsato123 termina a x-23,braniac please
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Solomon Grundy Ubdate (Wip)   Solomon Grundy Ubdate (Wip) Empty

Back to top Go down

Solomon Grundy Ubdate (Wip)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next