The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» chuchoryu's Mugen Projects
Mary Marvel - Shazam - Page 2 Emptyby Darkburster1 Today at 7:30 am

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Word Association Game <--
Mary Marvel - Shazam - Page 2 Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 11:18 pm

» Ultimate E. Honda + stage
Mary Marvel - Shazam - Page 2 Emptyby ELECTRO Yesterday at 8:48 pm

» Yolomate : Episode VIII - The Last palettes
Mary Marvel - Shazam - Page 2 Emptyby yolomate Yesterday at 7:01 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Mary Marvel - Shazam

Go down 
+14
zequi007
LESSARD
thatguy
Navana
spawn
Mazemerald
shanri
Doom
NightDevil123
yolomate
Mistah Jorge
carpa5
skhsato123
Novatomugen
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
yolomate

yolomate

Mary Marvel - Shazam - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mary Marvel - Shazam   Mary Marvel - Shazam - Page 2 EmptyJuly 2nd 2018, 4:56 pm

Capcomnator wrote:
the base could be taller that,the sakura base is lower that a sexy woman,she needs to be taller like supergirl base used for michelle heart too.
yep nice idea used michelle heart, take the wings and the big gun and you got a cute base!!!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: Mary Marvel - Shazam   Mary Marvel - Shazam - Page 2 EmptyJuly 2nd 2018, 5:33 pm

spawn wrote:
riiiggghhht  nobody don't want to be original
you wanna a original ok I wanna too: why you not created the Reaper of Batman year two??
take your time ok?you are a creator and I wait this char for years like the the phantasm:
Back to top Go down
Navana

Navana

PostSubject: Re: Mary Marvel - Shazam   Mary Marvel - Shazam - Page 2 EmptyJuly 2nd 2018, 8:53 pm

spawn wrote:
riiiggghhht  nobody don't want to be original
Editing characters off of existing characters in order to make another character is something that happens quite frequently in the MUGEN community. With a little help, we can all provide better bases and feedback to further assist this character creator and your comment was extremely rude and not needed at all. Please refrain from being negative in topics.
Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: Mary Marvel - Shazam   Mary Marvel - Shazam - Page 2 EmptyJuly 2nd 2018, 10:08 pm

Spawn I wanna a char created for you...you read my post? ok I wanna one char:the phantasm or the reaper. I wait you...it's easy for you created char and I wait ok?
Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: Mary Marvel - Shazam   Mary Marvel - Shazam - Page 2 EmptyJuly 2nd 2018, 10:25 pm

why not accept?? no easy for you?? and much better for you take all your chars and keep it to myself but please you are great creator why no accept my ideas for a new chars? for you is only close the eyes and your created this char(or chars: the reaper or the phantasm). And oh no you uses sprites for others chars...why not created a Mary Marvel since 0...without uses that sprites of Sakura and psylocke? ahhh Classic Mary Marvel got grim face not?? I wait you news for this easy chars Reaper or Phantasm.
Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: Mary Marvel - Shazam   Mary Marvel - Shazam - Page 2 EmptyJuly 2nd 2018, 10:27 pm

you see? its more easy uses a base...and before changes all and more later put powers, hypers etc etc...ok I forget the cape in this hahahahahha
Back to top Go down
thatguy

thatguy

PostSubject: Re: Mary Marvel - Shazam   Mary Marvel - Shazam - Page 2 EmptyJuly 2nd 2018, 10:41 pm

@spawn if you have edits of characters you have made, you simply ask permission of the original creator before releasing it (if the original creator is still around).

If you don't get permission you can release it as a patch for the character. As far as I remember patches aren't as globally hated in the community as you force the end user to have the original creator's character first and put a patch over top.

To do this:
1. Copy only the files you have edited to a new ZIP or RAR file (Leave out the files you didn't edit)
2. Release the patch

With the patch they will need the original character, and the patch to over-write the original.
Back to top Go down
LESSARD

LESSARD

PostSubject: Re: Mary Marvel - Shazam   Mary Marvel - Shazam - Page 2 EmptyJuly 3rd 2018, 12:08 am

IMO the sprite editing for making a char its totally cool, in that way l think we can save a lot of time. Drawing from scratch its a pain in the ass. For one or two sprites for a transition, inexistent sprites or a new pose; its ok, but for a full char its a LOT of work and the results not always are satisfactory. The frankenspriting its a very good method  and saves time and effort.

I support this proyect for the original and beautiful sprite based on Phoenix, no offense but the Sakura/psylocke looks like a migdget.
Back to top Go down
thatguy

thatguy

PostSubject: Re: Mary Marvel - Shazam   Mary Marvel - Shazam - Page 2 EmptyJuly 3rd 2018, 12:45 am

spawn wrote:
I do got characters I worked on it's just I'm thinking a lot
do I keep it to myself or do I  Release for all

I was commenting about that. You said you have characters that you have worked on and are wondering to keep them private or release.

I was trying to answer your question to release or not to release. I wasn't trying to claim you were using someone else's work as I don't know. Correct me if I am wrong, but I was guessing that you edited someone else's creation (that is a common reason for characters remaining private).

Regardless if you wish to continue this conversation we should start another topic or PM as this is someone else's WIP topic.

Back to the topic...

@Yolomate that sprite looks really good.
Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: Mary Marvel - Shazam   Mary Marvel - Shazam - Page 2 EmptyJuly 3rd 2018, 9:12 am

@Spwan release your works ok? please and you are great creator I wanna that chars The Reaper or The Phantom,you got limits?...all people got limits but this rare you say the "best" I believe...and then for you it will not be difficult to create what I ask of you.I wanna only a char with sprites since 0...without char base, of course, with heart and balls ok??
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mary Marvel - Shazam   Mary Marvel - Shazam - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mary Marvel - Shazam
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next