The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» --> [SPAM GAME] - Word Association Game <--
New Phoenix - By Abnerrse4 and Yolomate Released - Page 2 Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 11:18 pm

» Ultimate E. Honda + stage
New Phoenix - By Abnerrse4 and Yolomate Released - Page 2 Emptyby ELECTRO Yesterday at 8:48 pm

» Yolomate : Episode VIII - The Last palettes
New Phoenix - By Abnerrse4 and Yolomate Released - Page 2 Emptyby yolomate Yesterday at 7:01 pm

» MARVEL ZOMBIE GAME
New Phoenix - By Abnerrse4 and Yolomate Released - Page 2 Emptyby jackBedson Yesterday at 5:36 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

New Phoenix - By Abnerrse4 and Yolomate Released

Go down 
+17
DimaLarin
Mazemerald
Aeon07
galactus
Navana
Tsuyoi
Edroth
yolomate
Doom
feilong
plexo199
CAMARAO
shanri
malevka1
Shining
skhsato123
abnerrse4
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
shanri

shanri

New Phoenix - By Abnerrse4 and Yolomate Released - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Phoenix - By Abnerrse4 and Yolomate Released   New Phoenix - By Abnerrse4 and Yolomate Released - Page 2 EmptyJuly 3rd 2018, 3:40 pm

I finally got a chance to try this character. really well done. thank you again.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCraHif9aaFxwGLN2CTC5R9w?view_as
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: New Phoenix - By Abnerrse4 and Yolomate Released   New Phoenix - By Abnerrse4 and Yolomate Released - Page 2 EmptyJuly 3rd 2018, 5:37 pm

shanri wrote:
I finally got a chance to try this character.  really well done.  thank you again.
no problem and enjoy no its 100% perfect but it's funny!
Back to top Go down
Aeon07

Aeon07

PostSubject: Re: New Phoenix - By Abnerrse4 and Yolomate Released   New Phoenix - By Abnerrse4 and Yolomate Released - Page 2 EmptyJuly 5th 2018, 7:52 am

Awesome work!!
Great sprites!! New Phoenix - By Abnerrse4 and Yolomate Released - Page 2 670481599
Back to top Go down
Mazemerald

PostSubject: Re: New Phoenix - By Abnerrse4 and Yolomate Released   New Phoenix - By Abnerrse4 and Yolomate Released - Page 2 EmptyJuly 5th 2018, 1:42 pm

woooooooooooow! it´s amazing friend! you did rock with this one....

where i get this stage too?
Back to top Go down
abnerrse4

abnerrse4

PostSubject: Re: New Phoenix - By Abnerrse4 and Yolomate Released   New Phoenix - By Abnerrse4 and Yolomate Released - Page 2 EmptyJuly 5th 2018, 4:33 pm

Capcomnator wrote:

Thanks my friend cheers
Here the stage link
[url=https://blacklisted website.com/forums/downloads.php?do=file&id=64737-sentinel-factory-1-0-oldgamer]https://blacklisted website.com/forums/downloads.php?do=file&id=64737-sentinel-factory-1-0-oldgamer[/url]
Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: New Phoenix - By Abnerrse4 and Yolomate Released   New Phoenix - By Abnerrse4 and Yolomate Released - Page 2 EmptyJuly 6th 2018, 6:12 am

abnerrse4 wrote:
Capcomnator wrote:

Thanks my friend cheers
Here the stage link
https://blacklisted website.com/forums/downloads.php?do=file&id=64737-sentinel-factory-1-0-oldgamer

You should put the server link directly ... Mediafire/Mega/4Shared/Etc ... New Phoenix - By Abnerrse4 and Yolomate Released - Page 2 3876111886
Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
Mazemerald

PostSubject: Re: New Phoenix - By Abnerrse4 and Yolomate Released   New Phoenix - By Abnerrse4 and Yolomate Released - Page 2 EmptyJuly 6th 2018, 2:48 pm

she looks very cool, but it´s missing many improvements for the punches and kicks, i thought she was in mvc style, anyway she is great and can to improve still better.
Back to top Go down
DimaLarin

DimaLarin

PostSubject: Re: New Phoenix - By Abnerrse4 and Yolomate Released   New Phoenix - By Abnerrse4 and Yolomate Released - Page 2 EmptyJuly 6th 2018, 3:27 pm

Glad to see Jean-Phoenix 2nd char with different sprites Very Happy
But her portrait had broken pixels...
I've fixed it Wink

Download:
Code:
https://www.sendspace.com/file/zdruic
Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: New Phoenix - By Abnerrse4 and Yolomate Released   New Phoenix - By Abnerrse4 and Yolomate Released - Page 2 EmptyJuly 6th 2018, 4:58 pm

thank you @DimaLarin for that fixed work! New Phoenix - By Abnerrse4 and Yolomate Released - Page 2 670481599
Back to top Go down
malevka1

malevka1

PostSubject: Re: New Phoenix - By Abnerrse4 and Yolomate Released   New Phoenix - By Abnerrse4 and Yolomate Released - Page 2 EmptyJuly 7th 2018, 5:16 am

thank you @DimaLarin New Phoenix - By Abnerrse4 and Yolomate Released - Page 2 670481599
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdHTftZzH5udNmZ0c6YSJGQ?view_as
MatreroG

MatreroG

PostSubject: Re: New Phoenix - By Abnerrse4 and Yolomate Released   New Phoenix - By Abnerrse4 and Yolomate Released - Page 2 EmptyJuly 9th 2018, 10:39 am

Looks very interesting. Well done again guys. yes
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqWXFLyId41h6itJE2IwhlQ
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: New Phoenix - By Abnerrse4 and Yolomate Released   New Phoenix - By Abnerrse4 and Yolomate Released - Page 2 EmptyJuly 9th 2018, 11:16 am

MatreroG wrote:
Looks very interesting. Well done again guys. yes
1000000000000 thank you and for all members 100000000000000000 thank you!
Back to top Go down
Mazemerald

PostSubject: Re: New Phoenix - By Abnerrse4 and Yolomate Released   New Phoenix - By Abnerrse4 and Yolomate Released - Page 2 EmptyJuly 9th 2018, 8:59 pm

good!
Back to top Go down
OGSymbiote

OGSymbiote

PostSubject: Re: New Phoenix - By Abnerrse4 and Yolomate Released   New Phoenix - By Abnerrse4 and Yolomate Released - Page 2 EmptyJuly 23rd 2018, 12:45 am

Nice but those sprites look familiar...wonder where did I see them
Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: New Phoenix - By Abnerrse4 and Yolomate Released   New Phoenix - By Abnerrse4 and Yolomate Released - Page 2 EmptyJuly 23rd 2018, 10:38 am

OF Symbiote wrote:
Nice but those sprites look familiar...wonder where did I see them
@OF Symbiote yep you see because the original sprites are created by riklaionel, this got the sprites to shanri...and May31th he/she(?) put this:
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/t11583-phoenix-mvc3?highlight=phoenix

"shanri:i have some nice phoenix mvc3 sprites by riklaionel. i have worked a little on assembling them, but do not have the time to complete this character right now, as i am a novice and it is more complex than my current skills. it still needs the flame effects, but has most of the character sprites. if somebody would like to work on it, please do. i hope somebody can help this character see the light of day."

and if you see the post and replies abnerrse4 & me I love it and before we uses this sprites and fixed,mixed, news palettes etc...and put this Phoenix...only that!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Phoenix - By Abnerrse4 and Yolomate Released   New Phoenix - By Abnerrse4 and Yolomate Released - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

New Phoenix - By Abnerrse4 and Yolomate Released
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next