A PLACE TO HAVE FUN WITH MUGEN - Welcome! - Bienvenidos!
 
PortalHomeFAQMemberlistSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» CARNAGE777´s Sonya WIP Update bY LESSARD
by LESSARD Today at 11:49 am

» SuperXAsh's Sprite Edits
by abnerrse4 Today at 11:16 am

» Wayne Manor Ruins 1.1 & 1.0
by abnerrse4 Today at 11:11 am

» Dormammu [HI-RES] by Gladiacloud, Delusiontrim, Shinzankuro & RAMON GARCIA & Yolomate & Kater 15
by yolomate Today at 10:48 am

» Ada Wong
by abnerrse4 Today at 9:34 am

» Jago by Gartanham & CVS Artist - Sprite update by thatguy
by gartanham Today at 8:10 am

Special Features at MMV







Chat on MMV w/ Discord


Share | 
 

 Astro-boy with Kimba by Brucewayne74

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
brucewayne74

avatar

Posts : 351
Join date : 2012-11-29

PostSubject: Re: Astro-boy with Kimba by Brucewayne74   April 30th 2018, 2:34 am

@chuchoryu wrote:
@brucewayne74 wrote:
@chuchoryu wrote:
Saint Science!! I need that Astroboy! for acomplish Tatsunoko vs Marvel Mugen

You are right,i remember astroboy cameo in a special episode of doronjo vs tatsunoko,you can use my astroboy if you need him for your Project
Thanks bro! when you release him please send me the link for starting the adaptation to my Project I really want Astroboy


Last edited by brucewayne74 on May 1st 2018, 3:08 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bam77



Posts : 666
Join date : 2014-03-07

PostSubject: Re: Astro-boy with Kimba by Brucewayne74   May 1st 2018, 2:25 am

beautiful job
Back to top Go down
View user profile
brucewayne74

avatar

Posts : 351
Join date : 2012-11-29

PostSubject: Re: Astro-boy with Kimba by Brucewayne74   May 9th 2018, 3:07 am

starting coding
TEST PALETTES (I made only this 2, I hope Yolomate will make the rest   )

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]


[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]


[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Doom

avatar

Posts : 6209
Join date : 2014-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Astro-boy with Kimba by Brucewayne74   May 9th 2018, 6:30 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down
View user profile
yolomate

avatar

Posts : 4077
Join date : 2013-06-17
Age : 41

PostSubject: Re: Astro-boy with Kimba by Brucewayne74   May 9th 2018, 7:07 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
yeah baby! groovy!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JeagerEX



Posts : 23
Join date : 2013-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Astro-boy with Kimba by Brucewayne74   May 9th 2018, 7:09 am

@brucewayne74 wrote:
starting coding
TEST PALETTES (I made only this 2, I hope Yolomate will make the rest   )

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]


[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]


[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I believe the third palette is based on his appearance in the 2009 animated film.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Astro_Boy_(film)

Anyways, the first palette is the greatest one.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
brucewayne74

avatar

Posts : 351
Join date : 2012-11-29

PostSubject: Re: Astro-boy with Kimba by Brucewayne74   May 9th 2018, 7:41 am

@JeagerEX wrote:
@brucewayne74 wrote:
starting coding
TEST PALETTES (I made only this 2, I hope Yolomate will make the rest   )

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]


[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I believe the third palette is based on his appearance in the 2009 animated film.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Astro_Boy_(film)

Anyways, the first palette is the greatest one.


Yes,you are right
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LESSARD

avatar

Posts : 1268
Join date : 2016-06-19
Age : 38
Location : In your wildest mugen Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Astro-boy with Kimba by Brucewayne74   May 9th 2018, 8:11 am

Nice job with smart pallete.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Navana

avatar

Posts : 1796
Join date : 2014-06-17
Age : 24
Location : Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Astro-boy with Kimba by Brucewayne74   May 9th 2018, 8:12 am

Nice job so far! <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
brucewayne74

avatar

Posts : 351
Join date : 2012-11-29

PostSubject: Re: Astro-boy with Kimba by Brucewayne74   May 11th 2018, 5:25 am

some basic moves

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shining

avatar

Posts : 1075
Join date : 2013-03-26
Age : 38
Location : Italy

PostSubject: Re: Astro-boy with Kimba by Brucewayne74   May 11th 2018, 6:28 am

Awesomeeee
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mistah Jorge

avatar

Posts : 2161
Join date : 2013-07-04
Age : 20
Location : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Astro-boy with Kimba by Brucewayne74   May 11th 2018, 7:40 am

Ever thought about talking with O Ilusionista to ask if they could include astro boy as a guest character?
Would be sick if they do
Back to top Go down
View user profile
brucewayne74

avatar

Posts : 351
Join date : 2012-11-29

PostSubject: Re: Astro-boy with Kimba by Brucewayne74   May 11th 2018, 8:03 am

@Mistah Jorge wrote:
Ever thought about talking with O Ilusionista to ask if they could include astro boy as a guest character?
Would be sick if they do

Wow,this is The first time someone want one my char in 2 Project, the other is tatsunoko vs Capcom, don t worry,my char will be free
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LESSARD

avatar

Posts : 1268
Join date : 2016-06-19
Age : 38
Location : In your wildest mugen Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Astro-boy with Kimba by Brucewayne74   May 11th 2018, 8:16 am

Congratulations and nice moves bro!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mistah Jorge

avatar

Posts : 2161
Join date : 2013-07-04
Age : 20
Location : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Astro-boy with Kimba by Brucewayne74   May 11th 2018, 10:32 am

@brucewayne74 wrote:
@Mistah Jorge wrote:
Ever thought about talking with O Ilusionista to ask if they could include astro boy as a guest character?
Would be sick if they do

Wow,this is The first time someone want one my char in 2 Project, the other is tatsunoko vs Capcom, don t worry,my char will be free
No man, i'm not associated with IMT (or anyone in specific at the moment with the exeption of this forum itself), so you'll have to ask them, i just gave you the idea of asking if they could add astro boy in the megaman RMM
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Astro-boy with Kimba by Brucewayne74   

Back to top Go down
 
Astro-boy with Kimba by Brucewayne74
Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mugen Multiverse :: Mugen :: Projects-
Jump to: