The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Ultimate E. Honda + stage
Ares DC COMICS REMAKE  .... in gratitude to my upgrade to a mod  Emptyby ELECTRO Today at 8:48 pm

» Yolomate : Episode VIII - The Last palettes
Ares DC COMICS REMAKE  .... in gratitude to my upgrade to a mod  Emptyby yolomate Today at 7:01 pm

» MARVEL ZOMBIE GAME
Ares DC COMICS REMAKE  .... in gratitude to my upgrade to a mod  Emptyby jackBedson Today at 5:36 pm

» Jessie from Pokemon wip
Ares DC COMICS REMAKE  .... in gratitude to my upgrade to a mod  Emptyby Doom Today at 4:58 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Ares DC COMICS REMAKE .... in gratitude to my upgrade to a mod

Go down 
+9
Mazemerald
Angelus_Silverhead
malevka1
yolomate
LESSARD
icecream11
Doom
animaraz
skhsato123
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
skhsato123

skhsato123

Ares DC COMICS REMAKE  .... in gratitude to my upgrade to a mod  Empty
PostSubject: Ares DC COMICS REMAKE .... in gratitude to my upgrade to a mod    Ares DC COMICS REMAKE  .... in gratitude to my upgrade to a mod  EmptyApril 26th 2018, 7:33 am

Ares DC COMICS REMAKE  .... in gratitude to my upgrade to a mod  117

Ares (also known as Mars) is a fictional supervillain appearing in comic books published by DC Comics. Based on the Greek mythological figure of the same name, he is the Greek god of war and serves as the nemesis of the superhero Wonder Woman within the DC Universe.

During most of the Golden Age, Silver Age, and Bronze Age, Ares was called Mars and was one of the most recurrent enemies of Wonder Woman. He was depicted as a Greco-Roman warrior in orange armor.

Ares, who eventually became known as Mars, sought to realize his vision of eternal war and conflict in the world of man. He was chiefly opposed by Aphrodite, goddess of love, who sought to realize a contrary vision of loving civilization. Meanwhile, the men who worshipped Ares killed each other and their weaker brothers, selling women cheaper than cattle. When Ares taunted Aphrodite with the success of his plans, Aphrodite created a new race of women, the Amazons, whom she modeled from clay which built a city-state called Amazonia where they created a women-centered civilization for spreading the gospel of Aphrodite's Way. They were stronger than Ares's men. Hippolyte was granted a golden girdle which made her invincible.

Ares DC COMICS REMAKE  .... in gratitude to my upgrade to a mod  Th12
Code:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/euwz9s9b4idowey/MVD-DC-ARES.rar
Back to top Go down
animaraz

animaraz

PostSubject: Re: Ares DC COMICS REMAKE .... in gratitude to my upgrade to a mod    Ares DC COMICS REMAKE  .... in gratitude to my upgrade to a mod  EmptyApril 26th 2018, 9:53 am

Thanks men!!! Good work
Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: Ares DC COMICS REMAKE .... in gratitude to my upgrade to a mod    Ares DC COMICS REMAKE  .... in gratitude to my upgrade to a mod  EmptyApril 26th 2018, 10:20 am

Thanks for sharing ... Ares DC COMICS REMAKE  .... in gratitude to my upgrade to a mod  670481599
And thank you for your unconditional support of the forum ... Razz
Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
icecream11

PostSubject: Re: Ares DC COMICS REMAKE .... in gratitude to my upgrade to a mod    Ares DC COMICS REMAKE  .... in gratitude to my upgrade to a mod  EmptyApril 26th 2018, 10:24 am

Brilliant, thank you yes
Back to top Go down
LESSARD

LESSARD

PostSubject: Re: Ares DC COMICS REMAKE .... in gratitude to my upgrade to a mod    Ares DC COMICS REMAKE  .... in gratitude to my upgrade to a mod  EmptyApril 26th 2018, 10:37 am

Thanks for share bro. And congratulations for your promotion to moderator. clap clap clap
Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: Ares DC COMICS REMAKE .... in gratitude to my upgrade to a mod    Ares DC COMICS REMAKE  .... in gratitude to my upgrade to a mod  EmptyApril 26th 2018, 10:55 am

10000000000000000 thank you!! lol! lol! lol! clap clap clap and great work but please created a more easy smart palette!!
Back to top Go down
malevka1

malevka1

PostSubject: Re: Ares DC COMICS REMAKE .... in gratitude to my upgrade to a mod    Ares DC COMICS REMAKE  .... in gratitude to my upgrade to a mod  EmptyApril 26th 2018, 1:03 pm

thank you!! Ares DC COMICS REMAKE  .... in gratitude to my upgrade to a mod  670481599 Ares DC COMICS REMAKE  .... in gratitude to my upgrade to a mod  670481599 lol! lol! clap clap clap
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdHTftZzH5udNmZ0c6YSJGQ?view_as
Angelus_Silverhead

Angelus_Silverhead

PostSubject: Re: Ares DC COMICS REMAKE .... in gratitude to my upgrade to a mod    Ares DC COMICS REMAKE  .... in gratitude to my upgrade to a mod  EmptyApril 26th 2018, 2:02 pm

I'am a big fan of skhsato123's works. His characters need some work to do. Especially animations. But any way, it is amazing stuff. I'd like to add Ares to my Mugen collection. Pretyy nice moves, great style and unique look. Good work!
Back to top Go down
Mazemerald

PostSubject: Re: Ares DC COMICS REMAKE .... in gratitude to my upgrade to a mod    Ares DC COMICS REMAKE  .... in gratitude to my upgrade to a mod  EmptyApril 26th 2018, 6:17 pm

thank you for share your work, it was added on main page for download.
Back to top Go down
skhsato123

skhsato123

PostSubject: Re: Ares DC COMICS REMAKE .... in gratitude to my upgrade to a mod    Ares DC COMICS REMAKE  .... in gratitude to my upgrade to a mod  EmptyApril 27th 2018, 3:08 am

thank you all friends for support
Back to top Go down
Predator

Predator

PostSubject: Re: Ares DC COMICS REMAKE .... in gratitude to my upgrade to a mod    Ares DC COMICS REMAKE  .... in gratitude to my upgrade to a mod  EmptyApril 28th 2018, 2:01 pm

Great sprite work skhsato Ares DC COMICS REMAKE  .... in gratitude to my upgrade to a mod  670481599
Back to top Go down
thatguy

thatguy

PostSubject: Re: Ares DC COMICS REMAKE .... in gratitude to my upgrade to a mod    Ares DC COMICS REMAKE  .... in gratitude to my upgrade to a mod  EmptyApril 29th 2018, 2:38 am

@skhsato123 first off great job. Hat's off to you. Your spriting skills are getting better and better.

Some feedback:
As with most if not all of your characters, you can't create or use palettes. He has 346 different palettes for his various sprites. It is fine to have a different palette for all your effects, however the actual character sprites have to have the same palette applied to all sprites otherwise palettes don't work. I made a video showing going through the sprites, showing the amount of duplicate palettes, as well when you added the flaming sword you added the flame colors to the palette. There is another anim that the colors on the palette are inverted on as well (I can't remember what one).

To fix this I would create a palette from just Ares sprites (not the special effects as it isn't needed)
Tools Needed: Fighter Factory    
-take Ares with the flame sword as there are more colors there to use for new default palette
-remove any duplicate colors this just makes it cleaner and easier for palette creation
-add any other colors from effects where Ares is in the sprite with the effect to the palette
-export all Ares sprites from SFF
-apply the new palette to all Ares sprites (not the special effects where Ares is not in the sprite)
-import all Ares sprites to SFF

I believe @Lessard posted another way to apply the palette within Fighter Factory as well on a post of previous release of yours.
Back to top Go down
skhsato123

skhsato123

PostSubject: Re: Ares DC COMICS REMAKE .... in gratitude to my upgrade to a mod    Ares DC COMICS REMAKE  .... in gratitude to my upgrade to a mod  EmptyApril 29th 2018, 4:32 pm

thatguy wrote:
@skhsato123 first off great job. Hat's off to you. Your spriting skills are getting better and better.

Some feedback:
As with most if not all of your characters, you can't create or use palettes. He has 346 different palettes for his various sprites. It is fine to have a different palette for all your effects, however the actual character sprites have to have the same palette applied to all sprites otherwise palettes don't work. I made a video showing going through the sprites, showing the amount of duplicate palettes, as well when you added the flaming sword you added the flame colors to the palette. There is another anim that the colors on the palette are inverted on as well (I can't remember what one).

To fix this I would create a palette from just Ares sprites (not the special effects as it isn't needed)
Tools Needed: Fighter Factory    
-take Ares with the flame sword as there are more colors there to use for new default palette
-remove any duplicate colors this just makes it cleaner and easier for palette creation
-add any other colors from effects where Ares is in the sprite with the effect to the palette
-export all Ares sprites from SFF
-apply the new palette to all Ares sprites (not the special effects where Ares is not in the sprite)
-import all Ares sprites to SFF

I believe @Lessard posted another way to apply the palette within Fighter Factory as well on a post of previous release of yours.

thanks for updating Ares friend
Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: Ares DC COMICS REMAKE .... in gratitude to my upgrade to a mod    Ares DC COMICS REMAKE  .... in gratitude to my upgrade to a mod  EmptyMay 3rd 2018, 11:25 am

@skhsato123 he no fixed the char and put a updating, @thatguy only says how do you have to fix Ares char and all your chars Wink
Back to top Go down
Fede X

Fede X

PostSubject: Re: Ares DC COMICS REMAKE .... in gratitude to my upgrade to a mod    Ares DC COMICS REMAKE  .... in gratitude to my upgrade to a mod  EmptyMay 3rd 2018, 12:05 pm

skhsato123 wrote:
Ares DC COMICS REMAKE  .... in gratitude to my upgrade to a mod  117

Ares (also known as Mars) is a fictional supervillain appearing in comic books published by DC Comics. Based on the Greek mythological figure of the same name, he is the Greek god of war and serves as the nemesis of the superhero Wonder Woman within the DC Universe.

During most of the Golden Age, Silver Age, and Bronze Age, Ares was called Mars and was one of the most recurrent enemies of Wonder Woman. He was depicted as a Greco-Roman warrior in orange armor.

Ares, who eventually became known as Mars, sought to realize his vision of eternal war and conflict in the world of man. He was chiefly opposed by Aphrodite, goddess of love, who sought to realize a contrary vision of loving civilization. Meanwhile, the men who worshipped Ares killed each other and their weaker brothers, selling women cheaper than cattle. When Ares taunted Aphrodite with the success of his plans, Aphrodite created a new race of women, the Amazons, whom she modeled from clay which built a city-state called Amazonia where they created a women-centered civilization for spreading the gospel of Aphrodite's Way. They were stronger than Ares's men. Hippolyte was granted a golden girdle which made her invincible.

Ares DC COMICS REMAKE  .... in gratitude to my upgrade to a mod  Th12

http://www.mediafire.com/file/euwz9s9b4idowey/MVD-DC-ARES.rar

Great char, and great story of this character
Thanks for sharing!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ares DC COMICS REMAKE .... in gratitude to my upgrade to a mod    Ares DC COMICS REMAKE  .... in gratitude to my upgrade to a mod  Empty

Back to top Go down

Ares DC COMICS REMAKE .... in gratitude to my upgrade to a mod
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next