A PLACE TO HAVE FUN WITH MUGEN - Welcome! - Bienvenidos!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» YES! The main page has been updated...
by Shining Today at 3:44 am

» Dormammu released by Gladiacloud & Shinzankuro
by Angelus_Silverhead Today at 2:05 am

» BLACK MANTA WIP by Shining & LESSARD
by JARRO77 Yesterday at 11:51 pm

» Spam Game: Word Association Game
by Mistah Jorge Yesterday at 7:58 pm

» Spam Game: This or That?
by Mistah Jorge Yesterday at 7:52 pm

» WE WANNA NEWS OPENBOR!!!
by Mistah Jorge Yesterday at 7:38 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Share | 

EVERYBODY FOR MMV!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Capcomnator

Location : Aussie guy from Adelaide - South of Australia - Capcom Stuff Maker

PostSubject: EVERYBODY FOR MMV!!!   April 15th 2018, 6:24 pm

EVERYBODY FOR MMV!!!

it´s a shame anyone has power to change the front page and main page to add the wips and news to site, it´s really one most boring things today.
i hope volzilla or another admin can to take care about it.

even our logo is inactive.scared scared

this forum already had its glory days and now is almost abandoned, we can´t let this forum get down or being forgotten guys!
here we have amazing creators and content,the mugen community needs to keep the flame alive.

we count on everyone
Back to top Go down
View user profile
yolomate

PostSubject: Re: EVERYBODY FOR MMV!!!   April 15th 2018, 6:28 pm

I will always be here helping, giving ideas etc lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
thatguy

PostSubject: Re: EVERYBODY FOR MMV!!!   April 15th 2018, 6:52 pm

I've been around since the beginning of not only MMV, but MUGEN in general (in 1999).  I only started being vocal recently due to people thinking that MUGEN or the community is in trouble. Lets be honest, it has slowed down to almost a crawl, but there have been lots of lulls throughout the years. It just takes a few good dedicated people to bring it back to life a little. Creators come and go, and some even return after years. I will be around to help with anything I can for anyone.

All we have to do is provide proper feedback for those willing to listen. Teach those that are willing to learn. The more we help each other, the more the MUGEN community as a whole gets i return.  And finally the most important part Ignore those that choose to hate.

Should we have a release party for MMV's birthday (May 31st)? I have a planned release for around then.

P.S. On the note of nobody having ADMIN? There have been 2 admins online in the last 24 hours don't they have the power to update the main page...

Last edited by thatguy on April 15th 2018, 7:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
thatguy

PostSubject: Re: EVERYBODY FOR MMV!!!   April 15th 2018, 6:52 pm

please delete, sorry.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Doom

PostSubject: Re: EVERYBODY FOR MMV!!!   April 15th 2018, 7:15 pm

I guess they do not have enough knowledge, time or interest. The only one who fulfilled his functions in the forum was Borewood, besides volzzilla of course ...
Some things, nor I do not know how to modify them. Others yes but they are difficult ... Rolling Eyes
I can not go back, because I need an Administrator to give me back the power ... What a Face

By the way, I like your way of thinking thatguy ...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Doom

PostSubject: Re: EVERYBODY FOR MMV!!!   April 15th 2018, 7:18 pm

Note that Predator is a new Administrator ... Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
yolomate

PostSubject: Re: EVERYBODY FOR MMV!!!   April 15th 2018, 7:24 pm

@Doom wrote:
Note that Predator is a new Administrator ... Razz

uh uh ok!! jokers laugh
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SIRALEXBABY

PostSubject: I THINK YOU FORGOT OTHER PEOPLE ON HERE TOO!!!   April 16th 2018, 1:17 am

@thatguy wrote:
I've been around since the beginning of not only MMV, but MUGEN in general (in 1999).  I only started being vocal recently due to people thinking that MUGEN or the community is in trouble. Lets be honest, it has slowed down to almost a crawl, but there have been lots of lulls throughout the years. It just takes a few good dedicated people to bring it back to life a little. Creators come and go, and some even return after years. I will be around to help with anything I can for anyone.

All we have to do is provide proper feedback for those willing to listen. Teach those that are willing to learn. The more we help each other, the more the MUGEN community as a whole gets i return.  And finally the most important part Ignore those that choose to hate.

Should we have a release party for MMV's birthday (May 31st)?  I have a planned release for around then.  

P.S. On the note of nobody having ADMIN? There have been 2 admins online in the last 24 hours don't they have the power to update the main page...

MAYBE RETAKE THAT SNAPSHOT...YOU MISSED ALOT OF OTHERS NOT ON LIST..Sad Sad THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS YOU...Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
thatguy

PostSubject: Re: EVERYBODY FOR MMV!!!   April 16th 2018, 1:34 am

@SIRALEXBABY that screenshot shows users that have logged in (not hidden users) in the last 24 hours. It is not anywhere near a full list of users. It was just to show there are Administrators around (as people were wondering). For an updated list just go to the main forum, and scroll to the very bottom of the page. I checked right now, and I don't see you on the list still, so maybe you are hidden?
http://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/forum
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SIRALEXBABY

PostSubject: Re: EVERYBODY FOR MMV!!!   April 16th 2018, 5:08 am

HOW DO I FIX THAT..SO I WON'T BE HIDDEN???I DON'T REMEMBER ME DOING THAT..THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SIRALEXBABY

PostSubject: Re: EVERYBODY FOR MMV!!!   April 16th 2018, 5:10 am

OKAY COOL I FIXED IT..I DIDN'T KNOW I HAD CHECKED THAT..THANKS FOR LETTING ME KNOW...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mistah Jorge

PostSubject: Re: EVERYBODY FOR MMV!!!   April 16th 2018, 8:19 am

@Capcomnator wrote:
even our logo is inactive.scared scared 
I got our backs, all we need is for someone in charge to save this image and put it in the server, to fix the disapearance of the banner, btw if anything happens, i got from mugen WIKIA

Also, i made an image to replace the one that is missing "Member List", it's very imperfect as it was made from paint and it needs some fixes before usage, but this is all i can and i'm willing to do, this image is in white because it's supposed to be tranparent, but the black-ish outline is ruining both the contrast and transparency, if you're planning to use it, please take the time to fix the image
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EVERYBODY FOR MMV!!!   

Back to top Go down

EVERYBODY FOR MMV!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mugen Multiverse :: Mugen :: Mugen Discussion-
Jump to: