The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Dillon (Dillon's Dead-Heat Breakers)
Happy ~Birthday~ to *** Capcomnator ***  Emptyby BlastoiseTheMugenCreator Today at 8:31 pm

» Cyborg Superman by yolomate for Easter Egg event 2024
Happy ~Birthday~ to *** Capcomnator ***  Emptyby cormano Today at 8:00 pm

» Godzilla x Kong: The New Empire movie
Happy ~Birthday~ to *** Capcomnator ***  Emptyby Doom Today at 6:21 pm

» Shriek mugen char by Gartanham
Happy ~Birthday~ to *** Capcomnator ***  Emptyby Shining Today at 6:18 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Happy ~Birthday~ to *** Capcomnator ***

Go down 
+5
LESSARD
Mazemerald
yolomate
Edroth
thatguy
9 posters
AuthorMessage
thatguy

thatguy

Happy ~Birthday~ to *** Capcomnator ***  Empty
PostSubject: Happy ~Birthday~ to *** Capcomnator ***    Happy ~Birthday~ to *** Capcomnator ***  EmptyApril 11th 2018, 5:36 am

@Yolomate Happy Birthday man. I hope you have a great day. Thanks for all the palettes.

For those that don't know of Yolomate he has been a staple around here for years. His palette skills are top notch. He has personally done palettes for all my releases/WIPs that have needed them. Here are some examples.

Happy ~Birthday~ to *** Capcomnator ***  Rvkltz Happy ~Birthday~ to *** Capcomnator ***  J5bjac

And most recently (not released yet...but soon):
Happy ~Birthday~ to *** Capcomnator ***  2j4yogn Happy ~Birthday~ to *** Capcomnator ***  200qwlk Happy ~Birthday~ to *** Capcomnator ***  205s0ht Happy ~Birthday~ to *** Capcomnator ***  Ipyv6t Happy ~Birthday~ to *** Capcomnator ***  Bh3xh Happy ~Birthday~ to *** Capcomnator ***  Kf2qes
Happy ~Birthday~ to *** Capcomnator ***  Ru441l Happy ~Birthday~ to *** Capcomnator ***  2hzk6ly Happy ~Birthday~ to *** Capcomnator ***  5y5imp Happy ~Birthday~ to *** Capcomnator ***  34rx375 Happy ~Birthday~ to *** Capcomnator ***  2cgga34

Here are his posts:
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/t5574-new-yolomate-s-palettes-blind-man-creator
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/t11247-new-yolomate-palettes-part-2-just-when-you-thought-it-was-safe-to-go-back-in-the-forum
Back to top Go down
Edroth

Edroth

PostSubject: Re: Happy ~Birthday~ to *** Capcomnator ***    Happy ~Birthday~ to *** Capcomnator ***  EmptyApril 11th 2018, 6:32 am

Happy Birthday, Yolo! Congrats! Happy ~Birthday~ to *** Capcomnator ***  705151839
Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: Happy ~Birthday~ to *** Capcomnator ***    Happy ~Birthday~ to *** Capcomnator ***  EmptyApril 11th 2018, 12:59 pm

1000000000 thank you! Happy ~Birthday~ to *** Capcomnator ***  670481599
Back to top Go down
Mazemerald

PostSubject: Re: Happy ~Birthday~ to *** Capcomnator ***    Happy ~Birthday~ to *** Capcomnator ***  EmptyApril 11th 2018, 1:47 pm

Happyness and fun for you friend.
Back to top Go down
LESSARD

LESSARD

PostSubject: Re: Happy ~Birthday~ to *** Capcomnator ***    Happy ~Birthday~ to *** Capcomnator ***  EmptyApril 11th 2018, 4:31 pm

Feliz cumpleaños hermanito, Que tengas un dia genial!!!!! cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Fede X

Fede X

PostSubject: Re: Happy ~Birthday~ to *** Capcomnator ***    Happy ~Birthday~ to *** Capcomnator ***  EmptyApril 11th 2018, 4:37 pm

Feliz cumple amigo, que disfrutes
Back to top Go down
err8107

PostSubject: Re: Happy ~Birthday~ to *** Capcomnator ***    Happy ~Birthday~ to *** Capcomnator ***  EmptyApril 11th 2018, 8:41 pm

Happy ~Birthday~ to *** Capcomnator ***  670481599 Happy ~Birthday~ to *** Capcomnator ***  670481599 Happy ~Birthday~ to *** Capcomnator ***  705151839 Happy ~Birthday~ to *** Capcomnator ***  705151839  felicitaciones siempre....
Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: Happy ~Birthday~ to *** Capcomnator ***    Happy ~Birthday~ to *** Capcomnator ***  EmptyApril 12th 2018, 12:04 am

100000000000000000000 gracias a todos! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Angelus_Silverhead

Angelus_Silverhead

PostSubject: Re: Happy ~Birthday~ to *** Capcomnator ***    Happy ~Birthday~ to *** Capcomnator ***  EmptyJune 13th 2018, 7:47 pm

I wish HAPPY BIRTHDAY to our best part of the team - great Capcomnator! As I had said before, you skills are make believe in a miracle. You are good spriter, talented coder, kind man and loyal team member of MMV. Happy Birthday, my friend! I wish you the best!
Back to top Go down
Navana

Navana

PostSubject: Re: Happy ~Birthday~ to *** Capcomnator ***    Happy ~Birthday~ to *** Capcomnator ***  EmptyJune 13th 2018, 7:49 pm

Happy birthday amazing stage creator! <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Happy ~Birthday~ to *** Capcomnator ***    Happy ~Birthday~ to *** Capcomnator ***  Empty

Back to top Go down

Happy ~Birthday~ to *** Capcomnator ***
Page 1 of 1