The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Cyborg Superman by yolomate for Easter Egg event 2024
Interest in fixing up what is available of Demoliton Crew Emptyby Doom Today at 03:25 pm

» Godzilla x Kong: The New Empire movie
Interest in fixing up what is available of Demoliton Crew Emptyby Doom Today at 03:21 pm

» Shriek mugen char by Gartanham
Interest in fixing up what is available of Demoliton Crew Emptyby Shining Today at 03:18 pm

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Word Association Game <--
Interest in fixing up what is available of Demoliton Crew Emptyby Doom Today at 03:17 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Interest in fixing up what is available of Demoliton Crew

Go down 
+2
crosspotts1.0
Dawn de Era
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Dawn de Era

Dawn de Era

Interest in fixing up what is available of Demoliton Crew Empty
PostSubject: Interest in fixing up what is available of Demoliton Crew   Interest in fixing up what is available of Demoliton Crew Empty09/03/18, 06:27 pm

Hello. I am Dawn de Era. I've taken interest in this full game project, and I've decided to fix up the characters that are currently released, starting with Jatz. I already made some progress with him, and I was wondering if I could get some direct contact with any of the people involved, most notably Flammableking. I would prefer to reach this contact through Discord. My tag is Dawn de Era#2987. Here is something from what I have so far on Jatz.

Interest in fixing up what is available of Demoliton Crew HXKOVpe

I hope to see this project go as far as it possibly can, whether I'm a part of it or not.

(Side note: this is my first time posting here. If I screwed up in any way at all, feel free to correct me.)
Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: Interest in fixing up what is available of Demoliton Crew   Interest in fixing up what is available of Demoliton Crew Empty10/03/18, 09:56 am

Message him on this site thru pm he should talk to you
Back to top Go down
flammableking

flammableking

PostSubject: Re: Interest in fixing up what is available of Demoliton Crew   Interest in fixing up what is available of Demoliton Crew Empty12/03/18, 07:23 am

I'M ALL EARS, DAWN!!! Thank you for taking interest in my freaks!!! Whatever you wanna discuss or change, talk to me about it via PM! =D
Back to top Go down
flammableking

flammableking

PostSubject: Re: Interest in fixing up what is available of Demoliton Crew   Interest in fixing up what is available of Demoliton Crew Empty15/03/18, 04:37 pm

Bump'd. ^^
Back to top Go down
Dawn de Era

Dawn de Era

PostSubject: Re: Interest in fixing up what is available of Demoliton Crew   Interest in fixing up what is available of Demoliton Crew Empty24/09/18, 11:36 pm

flammableking, I direct messaged you regarding this. Hope you can get in contact with me through more direct and live means.

Anyway, here's a WIP update video that contains more information and previews of the Jatz edit work in progress.

Enjoy!

-Dawn de Era
Back to top Go down
flammableking

flammableking

PostSubject: Re: Interest in fixing up what is available of Demoliton Crew   Interest in fixing up what is available of Demoliton Crew Empty25/07/20, 03:00 am

Dawn de Era, I love what you've done with this character. I'd like to reach out to you if you are still available... please update your tag for Discord so we can discuss further character development. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Grilledbacon328

Grilledbacon328

PostSubject: Re: Interest in fixing up what is available of Demoliton Crew   Interest in fixing up what is available of Demoliton Crew Empty19/09/22, 09:41 am

FlammableKing and Demolition Crew will be back shortly. These last few years have been especially tough for him. He’s making his comeback and wanting to be at 100% for anyone still interested
Back to top Go down
Shining

Shining

PostSubject: Re: Interest in fixing up what is available of Demoliton Crew   Interest in fixing up what is available of Demoliton Crew Empty19/09/22, 11:26 am

We will wait him cheers
Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: Interest in fixing up what is available of Demoliton Crew   Interest in fixing up what is available of Demoliton Crew Empty20/09/22, 08:30 pm

clap clap
Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Interest in fixing up what is available of Demoliton Crew   Interest in fixing up what is available of Demoliton Crew Empty

Back to top Go down

Interest in fixing up what is available of Demoliton Crew
Page 1 of 1