A PLACE TO HAVE FUN WITH MUGEN - Welcome! - Bienvenidos!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Stance´s Fede de 10
by yolomate Today at 2:54 pm

» What's your Deviantart account?
by Valentine Wong Today at 2:51 pm

» Main page updated
by thatguy Today at 2:47 pm

» Claire from resident evil 2 Update 2018 released!
by Valentine Wong Today at 2:47 pm

» Poison Ivy - Released!
by Valentine Wong Today at 2:43 pm

» The King of F*rters '93
by Doom Today at 2:30 pm

» Invisible Woman Stage
by thatguy Today at 12:51 pm

» Jetter Mars WIP
by yolomate Today at 12:32 pm

» BOSS Carnage by (Kor) (1.1)
by Doom Today at 11:57 am

» Minor page update
by Tsuyoi Yesterday at 11:02 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Share | 

MACK THE KNIFE by CAPCOMNATOR AND GARTANHAM mvc style

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Mazemerald

PostSubject: Re: MACK THE KNIFE by CAPCOMNATOR AND GARTANHAM mvc style   April 11th 2018, 11:33 pm

HERE IS THE GRAB / STABBING AND CATAPULT TOSS.

solved.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by Capcomnator on April 14th 2018, 11:07 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCm84avxm6aQ8_RBve3bLQUg/videos
Andywho

PostSubject: Re: MACK THE KNIFE by CAPCOMNATOR AND GARTANHAM mvc style   April 12th 2018, 12:56 am

One frame too soon...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mazemerald

PostSubject: Re: MACK THE KNIFE by CAPCOMNATOR AND GARTANHAM mvc style   April 12th 2018, 2:38 am

everything solved friend. going up to gravity kick now.

Last edited by Capcomnator on April 14th 2018, 11:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCm84avxm6aQ8_RBve3bLQUg/videos
Mazemerald

PostSubject: Re: MACK THE KNIFE by CAPCOMNATOR AND GARTANHAM mvc style   April 12th 2018, 11:11 pm

GRAVITY KICK is done.... i need only to fix some palettes,but nothing hard.

description: this attacks were created by gartanham, here mack hits the p2 with  a gravity kick attacking the enemy with 3 hits and pushing it nearer, it can be combined with many other attacks.

Last edited by Capcomnator on April 14th 2018, 11:08 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
LESSARD

PostSubject: Re: MACK THE KNIFE by CAPCOMNATOR AND GARTANHAM mvc style   April 13th 2018, 12:46 pm

Very cool brothers i cant wait!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SUPERFERNANDOXT

PostSubject: Re: MACK THE KNIFE by CAPCOMNATOR AND GARTANHAM mvc style   April 13th 2018, 11:05 pm

Must put Hyper Portrait, Hyper Background, and Hyper Combo Finish Background
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mazemerald

PostSubject: Re: MACK THE KNIFE by CAPCOMNATOR AND GARTANHAM mvc style   April 13th 2018, 11:41 pm

Now i am taking time to solve some problems with sprites transition, if the sprites doesn´t follow the previous sprite the animation doesn´t get the wanted result.

things like hands/shoes,eyes/arms,legs and height....obviously the angle/position too.

Back to top Go down
LESSARD

PostSubject: Re: MACK THE KNIFE by CAPCOMNATOR AND GARTANHAM mvc style   April 14th 2018, 10:55 am

Capcomnator wrote:
Now i am taking time to solve some problems with sprites transition, if the sprites doesn´t follow the previous sprite the animation doesn´t get the wanted result.

things like hands/shoes,eyes/arms,legs and height....obviously the angle/position too.

Just made a little of frankenspriting:

@LESSARD wrote:

I made a lot of sprites from Zero but its very hard, so in fact i have two main type of spriting:

As you can see in my last message I already made a lot of sprites and resources (different upper bodys, a lot of different heads in different positions, the same with all the body parts). So Im mixing the same body parts to make different position of the sprites, Like this:
The problem with this one method its sometimes the sprites position of hips and waist are in missmathed positions, (but looks funny) BUT mostly of the times the results will be AMAZING!!!!

And my other (and most recent) type of spriting consist in making a capture from a video, resize near to the sprites size, and mixing/frankespriting/editing to earn an sprite who match with the capture, Like This:

I work with MSPaint and Paint Shop Pro 7. I hope this will help to all the brothers of the forum who want to sprite his own characters, any question will be answered.

Take care and Have Fun!!!!

Your Brother: LESSARD
[/quote]

This is very useful makin transition sprites, Give it a try!!!

Your Brother LESSARD.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mazemerald

PostSubject: Re: MACK THE KNIFE by CAPCOMNATOR AND GARTANHAM mvc style   April 14th 2018, 11:45 am

Since i did follow your hints friend,everything is running good.
Back to top Go down
Mazemerald

PostSubject: Re: MACK THE KNIFE by CAPCOMNATOR AND GARTANHAM mvc style   April 14th 2018, 11:11 pm

GRAB / STABBING AND CATAPULT TOSS working right and its sprites are polished.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by Capcomnator on April 15th 2018, 4:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mazemerald

PostSubject: Re: MACK THE KNIFE by CAPCOMNATOR AND GARTANHAM mvc style   April 14th 2018, 11:12 pm

GRAVITY KICK is done and all sprites are polished.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Andywho

PostSubject: Re: MACK THE KNIFE by CAPCOMNATOR AND GARTANHAM mvc style   April 15th 2018, 1:51 am

Much better.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LESSARD

PostSubject: Re: MACK THE KNIFE by CAPCOMNATOR AND GARTANHAM mvc style   April 15th 2018, 8:49 am

Very cool bro. Nice job, i cant wait.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
yolomate

PostSubject: Re: MACK THE KNIFE by CAPCOMNATOR AND GARTANHAM mvc style   April 15th 2018, 10:20 am

woowwww COOL WORK!!! clap clap
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mazemerald

PostSubject: Re: MACK THE KNIFE by CAPCOMNATOR AND GARTANHAM mvc style   April 15th 2018, 12:45 pm

Thank guys is almost there,but surely we want to share a char with the capcom standard to be.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MACK THE KNIFE by CAPCOMNATOR AND GARTANHAM mvc style   

Back to top Go down

MACK THE KNIFE by CAPCOMNATOR AND GARTANHAM mvc style
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mugen Multiverse :: Mugen :: Projects-
Jump to: