The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Godzilla x Kong: The New Empire movie
mugen 1.0 avengers alliance sp with new small and lrg ports hlds 391 chrs Emptyby Doom Today at 1:21 pm

» Cyborg Superman by yolomate for Easter Egg event 2024
mugen 1.0 avengers alliance sp with new small and lrg ports hlds 391 chrs Emptyby Shining Today at 1:20 pm

» Shriek mugen char by Gartanham
mugen 1.0 avengers alliance sp with new small and lrg ports hlds 391 chrs Emptyby Shining Today at 1:18 pm

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Word Association Game <--
mugen 1.0 avengers alliance sp with new small and lrg ports hlds 391 chrs Emptyby Doom Today at 1:17 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

mugen 1.0 avengers alliance sp with new small and lrg ports hlds 391 chrs

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
tank402

tank402

mugen 1.0 avengers alliance sp with new small and lrg ports hlds 391 chrs Empty
PostSubject: mugen 1.0 avengers alliance sp with new small and lrg ports hlds 391 chrs   mugen 1.0 avengers alliance sp with new small and lrg ports hlds 391 chrs EmptyMay 19th 2013, 1:40 am

I am testing out my coding skills and attempting to make my first screenpack,i figured since avengers are big right now thats what itll be, the sp will hold 391 characters and with it will be new small/large portraits and battle portraits with character logos so the old way of fonted name will be gone,i have almost all marvel characters logos already completed, so the ports will be the simple part. this sp is 1.0 and i will not be doing a win or dos version[so please dont ask]. i am currently working on a sp with ax aswell but am only spriting that one and it is a multiverse sp when this one is solely marvel,my projected release date on this sp is roughly 1-2 months. i am enjoying making this and hope youll enjoy using it when released.
here are some screenshots of some things completed...........

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://www.youropiniononlymatterstoyou.biteme
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: mugen 1.0 avengers alliance sp with new small and lrg ports hlds 391 chrs   mugen 1.0 avengers alliance sp with new small and lrg ports hlds 391 chrs EmptyMay 19th 2013, 2:38 am

Wow this looks epic!

I think you're much better at doing screenpacks than I am.

I cheated in all my other screenpacks by using a winmugen tool to construct screenpacks Razz

Unfortunately it is incompatible with mugen 1.0 and mugen 1.1

But this was done by your own hands.

My hats off to you Tank402, truly you have some amazing skills to have pulled this off. This is the best Avengers screenpack I've ever seen. It's pretty awesome, can't wait to test it out myself.

I recommend doing as many little animations as possible. They are tiny details but it changes the whole screenpack. Good luck with this, i'll be keeping an eye out on this!
Back to top Go down
Tyrone_24

Tyrone_24

PostSubject: Re: mugen 1.0 avengers alliance sp with new small and lrg ports hlds 391 chrs   mugen 1.0 avengers alliance sp with new small and lrg ports hlds 391 chrs EmptyMay 23rd 2013, 9:17 pm

dude this looks awesome cant wait to get this
Back to top Go down
malevka1

malevka1

PostSubject: Re: mugen 1.0 avengers alliance sp with new small and lrg ports hlds 391 chrs   mugen 1.0 avengers alliance sp with new small and lrg ports hlds 391 chrs EmptyFebruary 20th 2019, 6:06 am

where can I download it
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdHTftZzH5udNmZ0c6YSJGQ?view_as
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: mugen 1.0 avengers alliance sp with new small and lrg ports hlds 391 chrs   mugen 1.0 avengers alliance sp with new small and lrg ports hlds 391 chrs Empty

Back to top Go down

mugen 1.0 avengers alliance sp with new small and lrg ports hlds 391 chrs
Page 1 of 1