The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» MMV Easter Egg Event 2023 - Happy Easter Everyone!!
TESTING Mugen Stage with Render OpenGL Mugen 1.1 Emptyby ModeratorBot Today at 6:55 am

» Cyborg Superman by yolomate for Easter Egg event 2024
TESTING Mugen Stage with Render OpenGL Mugen 1.1 Emptyby ModeratorBot Today at 6:54 am

» Dillon (Dillon's Dead-Heat Breakers)
TESTING Mugen Stage with Render OpenGL Mugen 1.1 Emptyby BlastoiseTheMugenCreator Today at 6:10 am

» Dillon (Dillon's Rolling Western)
TESTING Mugen Stage with Render OpenGL Mugen 1.1 Emptyby BlastoiseTheMugenCreator Today at 5:24 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

TESTING Mugen Stage with Render OpenGL Mugen 1.1

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
OldGamer

OldGamer

TESTING Mugen Stage with Render OpenGL Mugen 1.1 Empty
PostSubject: TESTING Mugen Stage with Render OpenGL Mugen 1.1   TESTING Mugen Stage with Render OpenGL Mugen 1.1 EmptyJanuary 4th 2018, 5:08 pm

Im testing the full Render OpenGL setting on the Mugen Software. this MUGEN stage was all made form the freeware named Paint from getpaint website. Im so use making mugen stages the old fashion way. I figure I give Mugen 1.1 a test with the OpenGL setting render method by using paint software.
Back to top Go down
Werewood

Werewood

PostSubject: Re: TESTING Mugen Stage with Render OpenGL Mugen 1.1   TESTING Mugen Stage with Render OpenGL Mugen 1.1 EmptyJanuary 5th 2018, 11:10 am

A very gorgeous MUGEN 1.1 OpenGL test result! clap
Back to top Go down
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
OldGamer

OldGamer

PostSubject: Re: TESTING Mugen Stage with Render OpenGL Mugen 1.1   TESTING Mugen Stage with Render OpenGL Mugen 1.1 EmptyJanuary 5th 2018, 1:15 pm

Werewood wrote:
Werewood yeah both character from the background need a bit of attention around the edges but yeah all this stuff is None Render RGB format. with out having not to indexed the image its self the opengl with a image that is not index right look like that only mugen 1.1 can only do RGB imaging formaitng with png image and this will not work for mugen 1.0 and I did this by using and perform use of Paint software
Back to top Go down
Werewood

Werewood

PostSubject: Re: TESTING Mugen Stage with Render OpenGL Mugen 1.1   TESTING Mugen Stage with Render OpenGL Mugen 1.1 EmptyJanuary 7th 2018, 9:10 am

I admit this is something only MUGEN 1.1 can do........ yes
Back to top Go down
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
OldGamer

OldGamer

PostSubject: Re: TESTING Mugen Stage with Render OpenGL Mugen 1.1   TESTING Mugen Stage with Render OpenGL Mugen 1.1 EmptyJanuary 7th 2018, 7:23 pm

Werewood wrote:
hey buddy that not all but also mugen 1.1 can do 2.5d render setting with the OpenGL
here take good look Werewood keep in mind that this only work with the mugen 1.1 software and not the mugen 1.0
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TESTING Mugen Stage with Render OpenGL Mugen 1.1   TESTING Mugen Stage with Render OpenGL Mugen 1.1 Empty

Back to top Go down

TESTING Mugen Stage with Render OpenGL Mugen 1.1
Page 1 of 1