The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» --> [SPAM GAME] - Word Association Game <--
Elektra last update for Christmas - Page 2 Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 11:18 pm

» Ultimate E. Honda + stage
Elektra last update for Christmas - Page 2 Emptyby ELECTRO Yesterday at 8:48 pm

» Yolomate : Episode VIII - The Last palettes
Elektra last update for Christmas - Page 2 Emptyby yolomate Yesterday at 7:01 pm

» MARVEL ZOMBIE GAME
Elektra last update for Christmas - Page 2 Emptyby jackBedson Yesterday at 5:36 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Elektra last update for Christmas

Go down 
+16
candido159
chancethegamer
LESSARD
tony spector
plexo199
Mazemerald
thatguy
metamutant
ernes
merculix
Werewood
SIRALEXBABY
err8107
yolomate
Doom
Fede X
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
yolomate

yolomate

Elektra last update for Christmas - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elektra last update for Christmas   Elektra last update for Christmas - Page 2 EmptySeptember 2nd 2018, 4:24 pm

its that version I give here @thatguy????
Back to top Go down
thatguy

thatguy

PostSubject: Re: Elektra last update for Christmas   Elektra last update for Christmas - Page 2 EmptySeptember 2nd 2018, 4:27 pm

@yolomate Correct, that same version it is re-uploaded and link is in the first post again Smile Thanks again for sharing and allowing us to fix the broken link.
Back to top Go down
metamutant

PostSubject: Re: Elektra last update for Christmas   Elektra last update for Christmas - Page 2 EmptySeptember 2nd 2018, 5:54 pm

thatguy wrote:
@metamutant it must just be the version you had of her, as the move is working in the newest version.

Please re-download from the new link on the first post and the move will work like this:

thanks, it works fine now. which was weird b/c the version I had was dated 12/31/17 which was after the corrected link version. anyways I appreciate the help.

the problem now is that her palettes are not working.
Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: Elektra last update for Christmas   Elektra last update for Christmas - Page 2 EmptySeptember 2nd 2018, 10:11 pm

and yep that great mistake in this char @metamutant I talk with Fede de 10 but he never fixed that problem! Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
thatguy

thatguy

PostSubject: Re: Elektra last update for Christmas   Elektra last update for Christmas - Page 2 EmptySeptember 3rd 2018, 2:32 am

@Yolomate @metamutant I am working on it.

I just need to fix the Hand Ninja sprites but they need to be seperated from Elektra and coded sepereratly into the character Sad
Elektra last update for Christmas - Page 2 Zufui8

Side note:
Someone should make a list of characters in the help section of little things like that. I could see a list of characters that need a palette fix, or minor code tweaking, or minor sprite fixes, etc. Just something small to make them feel complete.

I'm not saying that I will do all or any of the work, but I will offer support, and teach anyone willing to learn how to do any of these fixes.
Back to top Go down
metamutant

PostSubject: Re: Elektra last update for Christmas   Elektra last update for Christmas - Page 2 EmptySeptember 3rd 2018, 3:08 am

Yeah that would be cool and I would definitely want to learn how to do more bug fixes. I tried to change the palettes by adding sprite 0,0 and linking it with palette 1,1 but I see now there where other steps involved as well.
Back to top Go down
thatguy

thatguy

PostSubject: Re: Elektra last update for Christmas   Elektra last update for Christmas - Page 2 EmptySeptember 3rd 2018, 3:15 am

Yes most of the sprites weren't linked to palette 1,1 and needed to be linked.

If the Hand Ninja didn't need to be separated from Elektra I would be done with the fix already.
I have to:
1 take 2 copies of the sprites (90 or so total)
2 erase Elektra from 1 copy
3 erase the hand ninja from the other copy
4 apply palette 1,1 to the elektra only sprites
5 put both sets of sprites into the SFF
6 re-code the hand ninja for the intro and the helper move
Back to top Go down
metamutant

PostSubject: Re: Elektra last update for Christmas   Elektra last update for Christmas - Page 2 EmptySeptember 3rd 2018, 1:27 pm

that's a lot of work, thanks for the effort.
Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: Elektra last update for Christmas   Elektra last update for Christmas - Page 2 EmptySeptember 3rd 2018, 5:16 pm

thatguy wrote:
@Yolomate @metamutant I am working on it.

I just need to fix the Hand Ninja sprites but they need to be seperated from Elektra and coded sepereratly into the character Sad
Elektra last update for Christmas - Page 2 Zufui8

Side note:
Someone should make a list of characters in the help section of little things like that. I could see a list of characters that need a palette fix, or minor code tweaking, or minor sprite fixes, etc. Just something small to make them feel complete.

I'm not saying that I will do all or any of the work, but I will offer support, and teach anyone willing to learn how to do any of these fixes.
I wait that @thatguy!! yes yes yes yes yes yes Elektra last update for Christmas - Page 2 670481599 Elektra last update for Christmas - Page 2 670481599 Elektra last update for Christmas - Page 2 670481599
Back to top Go down
Mazemerald

PostSubject: Re: Elektra last update for Christmas   Elektra last update for Christmas - Page 2 EmptySeptember 3rd 2018, 5:57 pm

great update....really this char from marvel deserves to be remembered.
Back to top Go down
thatguy

thatguy

PostSubject: Re: Elektra last update for Christmas   Elektra last update for Christmas - Page 2 EmptySeptember 4th 2018, 10:55 pm

OK Palettes now work again. I decided against separating the hand from elektra's sprites, and it allows you to change the hand's palette as well as elektra's. I may go back and separate them in the future, but everything works now.

Download link in first post updated or download here:
Code:
https://mega.nz/#!UQVlkCyI!B-ypajBdXONXgmkvaHq-TY5Fdtk2TLisIKulXr15V2Y

Thatguy's notes:

Elektra Palette fix

linked palette 1,1 to all elektra sprites
ripped out the hand ninja sprites
linked the  sprites to palette 1,1
added all sprites hand/elektra sprites back to SFF
Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: Elektra last update for Christmas   Elektra last update for Christmas - Page 2 EmptySeptember 4th 2018, 11:00 pm

great news!!! yes yes yes clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap
Back to top Go down
metamutant

PostSubject: Re: Elektra last update for Christmas   Elektra last update for Christmas - Page 2 EmptySeptember 5th 2018, 12:57 am

very awesome that guy, now I can't wait for the great palettes of yolomate. Maybe Defenders/Daredevil netflix show palettes.

Elektra last update for Christmas - Page 2 675769dd8b5e7841f89f9ed5a904dda8

Elektra last update for Christmas - Page 2 F_elektra_marvelsdaredevil_var
Back to top Go down
plexo199

plexo199

PostSubject: Re: Elektra last update for Christmas   Elektra last update for Christmas - Page 2 EmptySeptember 5th 2018, 6:00 am

clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap Elektra last update for Christmas - Page 2 670481599
Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: Elektra last update for Christmas   Elektra last update for Christmas - Page 2 EmptySeptember 5th 2018, 8:03 am

metamutant wrote:
very awesome that guy, now I can't wait for the great palettes of yolomate. Maybe Defenders/Daredevil netflix show palettes.

Elektra last update for Christmas - Page 2 675769dd8b5e7841f89f9ed5a904dda8

Elektra last update for Christmas - Page 2 F_elektra_marvelsdaredevil_var
the problem is the skin...its all united and for that uniforms, @metamutant, need separate hands, legs, head etc!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elektra last update for Christmas   Elektra last update for Christmas - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Elektra last update for Christmas
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next