A PLACE TO HAVE FUN WITH MUGEN - Welcome! - Bienvenidos!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» What characters should be MUGENized?
by JeagerEX Today at 8:51 pm

» Stance´s Fede de 10
by fede de 10 Today at 8:25 pm

» Punisher World Warzone (Alpha 1H)
by Doom Today at 7:57 pm

» How to doing Hyper Portraits?
by chuchoryu Today at 6:21 pm

» Leon R.P.D. form resident evil UPDATED 2018.
by gartanham Today at 5:43 pm

» Black Bolt Marvel comics INHUMANS
by RyoHazaki Today at 5:06 pm

» DC COMICS Enchantress Earth Prime New 52 start-up WIP
by Doom Today at 2:05 pm

» MUGEN Tatewaki Kuno (Ranma 1/2) by Colosse
by Doom Today at 2:01 pm

» chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres
by chuchoryu Today at 12:57 pm

» Sho Kamui KOF XI UM
by brucewayne74 Today at 12:23 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Share | 

WIP Reveal - TwoFace from ~Shining , Volzzilla & Asterione~

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
brucewayne74

PostSubject: Re: WIP Reveal - TwoFace from ~Shining , Volzzilla & Asterione~   October 30th 2017, 10:03 am

FantastiC work
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Werewood

PostSubject: Re: WIP Reveal - TwoFace from ~Shining , Volzzilla & Asterione~   October 31st 2017, 7:49 am

Thank you very much for your MUGEN contribution, and this wonderful MUGEN work by the truly yours has been added to the current "The Unofficial 2017 Halloween MMV Event (personal)!" at MMV here Arrow :  http://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/t10833p15-the-unofficial-2017-halloween-mmv-event-personal

cheers clap  cheers clap  cheers clap
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
malevka1

PostSubject: Re: WIP Reveal - TwoFace from ~Shining , Volzzilla & Asterione~   February 26th 2018, 10:40 am

Waiting eagerly
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdHTftZzH5udNmZ0c6YSJGQ?view_as
yolomate

PostSubject: Re: WIP Reveal - TwoFace from ~Shining , Volzzilla & Asterione~   February 26th 2018, 12:01 pm

I still waitin... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shining

PostSubject: Re: WIP Reveal - TwoFace from ~Shining , Volzzilla & Asterione~   February 26th 2018, 2:40 pm

wait with patience ...asterione will coding it
it will be great character
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Doom

PostSubject: Re: WIP Reveal - TwoFace from ~Shining , Volzzilla & Asterione~   February 26th 2018, 4:22 pm

I just want to comment that I also await the official launch of this WIP ... Razz
Luck !!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
yolomate

PostSubject: Re: WIP Reveal - TwoFace from ~Shining , Volzzilla & Asterione~   September 8th 2018, 10:18 am

I still waiting...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
thatguy

PostSubject: Re: WIP Reveal - TwoFace from ~Shining , Volzzilla & Asterione~   September 8th 2018, 1:30 pm

@yolomate wrote:
I still waiting...

I hate to have to bring this up, but please follow the rules, and maybe add something to the discussion. Some suggestions for moves, or gameplay. Palettes or portraits for this character. Something other than simply asking for progress.  

Rules wrote:
If you are going to necro-bump (replying in a topic that has been inactive for 30 days) a WIP topic, do not be posting *ONLY* to ask about current progress. You need to offer more to the discussion then just wondering about progress.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
yolomate

PostSubject: Re: WIP Reveal - TwoFace from ~Shining , Volzzilla & Asterione~   September 8th 2018, 5:16 pm

What can I add to the discussion? Volzzilla disappeared, this Asterione guy seems that too, since I wrote to him and nothing does not answer anything ... I just talk to Shining and he can not finish it.We are in 2018 ... and we are still waiting and nothing at all.How can I help or give ideas if the creators do not write anything or are missing?.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
thatguy

PostSubject: Re: WIP Reveal - TwoFace from ~Shining , Volzzilla & Asterione~   September 8th 2018, 6:50 pm

@yolomate wrote:
What can I add to the discussion? Volzzilla disappeared, this Asterione guy seems that too, since I wrote to him and nothing does not answer anything ... I just talk to Shining and he can not finish it.We are in 2018 ... and we are still waiting and nothing at all.How can I help or give ideas if the creators do not write anything or are missing?.

What can I add to the discussion? How can I help or give ideas if the creators do not write anything or are missing?
I would suggest creating a topic in the mugen discussion area: http://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/f11-mugen-discussion
Start a discussion, maybe compile a bunch of dead or stalled WIPs together that need spriters and/or coders
Try and get the work files and permission of the authors
Post them in one central place, and maybe myself or someone else will pick up a WIP or 2 Wink

Locking topic until creator request to re-open.

Update!!! September 9th, 2018

We have been contacted by one of the creators. This is still in progress. We will unlock the thread when there is more to report.

Last edited by thatguy on September 9th 2018, 7:43 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Update on progress of Two-face)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WIP Reveal - TwoFace from ~Shining , Volzzilla & Asterione~   

Back to top Go down

WIP Reveal - TwoFace from ~Shining , Volzzilla & Asterione~
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mugen Multiverse :: Mugen :: Projects-
Jump to: