The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» --> [SPAM GAME] - Word Association Game <--
DC'S Precrisis DEADSHOT ( AKA Floyd Lawton)- released Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 11:18 pm

» Ultimate E. Honda + stage
DC'S Precrisis DEADSHOT ( AKA Floyd Lawton)- released Emptyby ELECTRO Yesterday at 8:48 pm

» Yolomate : Episode VIII - The Last palettes
DC'S Precrisis DEADSHOT ( AKA Floyd Lawton)- released Emptyby yolomate Yesterday at 7:01 pm

» MARVEL ZOMBIE GAME
DC'S Precrisis DEADSHOT ( AKA Floyd Lawton)- released Emptyby jackBedson Yesterday at 5:36 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

DC'S Precrisis DEADSHOT ( AKA Floyd Lawton)- released

Go down 
+14
brunoprospero
brucewayne74
crosspotts1.0
Eleazhar
Fede X
odin123
Werewood
carpa5
chuchoryu
Shining
yolomate
Doom
WADEPOOL
skhsato123
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
skhsato123

skhsato123

DC'S Precrisis DEADSHOT ( AKA Floyd Lawton)- released Empty
PostSubject: DC'S Precrisis DEADSHOT ( AKA Floyd Lawton)- released   DC'S Precrisis DEADSHOT ( AKA Floyd Lawton)- released EmptyOctober 18th 2017, 2:51 am

Hello friends  sunny  farao
Long time since i released anything  but in celebration of this month many occasions  : the day of victory for my beloved EGYPT ( 6th of October 1973 ) and my BD which is by luck am honored and blessed to be born in same day EGYPT was victorious but on 1985 and for a Happy Halloween  here i bring to you the original DEADSHOT from DC Universe

DC'S Precrisis DEADSHOT ( AKA Floyd Lawton)- released 110

DC'S Precrisis DEADSHOT ( AKA Floyd Lawton)- released Deadsh10

--------------------------------------------------------
BIOGRAPHY

Deadshot is often a hired assassin, regularly boasting to "Never Miss." He is capable of using a large variety of weapons, but is most frequently portrayed as using a pair of silenced, wrist-mounted guns. He initially appears in Gotham City as a new crime fighter, but is revealed to be an enemy of Batman when he attempts to replace the Dark Knight. He is sent to jail when Batman and Commissioner Gordon publicly expose his plot to become the king of Gotham's underworld.

DC'S Precrisis DEADSHOT ( AKA Floyd Lawton)- released Batman10

One of his most defining traits is a desire to die in a spectacular fashion, this being his primary motivation for joining the Suicide Squad. He feels he has no reason to continue living, and, while he does not want to commit suicide, he simply does not care if he dies.[6] Various reasons have been cited for this, but the most common thread in them is his parents' peculiar hatred for one another

DC'S Precrisis DEADSHOT ( AKA Floyd Lawton)- released Th10

Secret Six
During the 2005–2006 "Infinite Crisis" storyline, Deadshot is featured in the series Villains United. The Secret Six are banded together by a mysterious, shrouded character named Mockingbird (who is actually Lex Luthor) who offers a major reward for committing to the team and a severe punishment for not accepting membership. Deadshot is offered the reward of ruling North America; his punishment is to be the destruction of the neighborhood in which his daughter and his daughter's mother live. At the end of the miniseries, the conflict ends in stalemate and Deadshot's status remains roughly unchanged from the end of his second miniseries. He remains a part of The Secret Six and is shown having reached a grudging friendship with another member, Catman. His share of the payment for the Six' mercenary work is stated to be sent in its entirety to his daughter and her mother. After the Six disband, Knockout comments in passing that he has returned to the Suicide Squad.

My version of Deadshot is based mainly on classic Snakeyes , Cable and Old Deathstroke sprites

With many trials to give him his trademark attack weapons , and weapon based hypers , specials , and helpers like Killer Croc and Boomerang giving the sense of Suicide Squad and Society of Villains  from the Cannon DC comics story Line

I would like also to give credits and thanks for both
1- Odin123 : for helping me too much in code and AI , his base is not  helping only in Deadshot but gave me tips for all my creations
2- Chuchoryu : for allowing me to publish and use many of his based sprites

at last this is a beta version which i will try to make many updated , i believe there is no bugs but there may be needed more code update which i work on

Marvel Comics VS DC Universe Project : DEADSHOT

Code:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/wr8n1i9qwemt8sf/MVD-Deadshot2.rar

feel free to critic the character and comment and update it

and thanks for everyone farao

Last edited by Doom on October 18th 2017, 12:17 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Remove ad)
Back to top Go down
WADEPOOL

WADEPOOL

PostSubject: Re: DC'S Precrisis DEADSHOT ( AKA Floyd Lawton)- released   DC'S Precrisis DEADSHOT ( AKA Floyd Lawton)- released EmptyOctober 18th 2017, 3:22 am

Will try it out later... Smile
Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: DC'S Precrisis DEADSHOT ( AKA Floyd Lawton)- released   DC'S Precrisis DEADSHOT ( AKA Floyd Lawton)- released EmptyOctober 18th 2017, 7:34 am

It seems that officially has begun the Halloween celebrations ... cheers
Many thanks for this character my friend !! DC'S Precrisis DEADSHOT ( AKA Floyd Lawton)- released 705151839
Deadshot is one of my favorite characters from DC COMICS ... Razz

DC'S Precrisis DEADSHOT ( AKA Floyd Lawton)- released 3054675056 DC'S Precrisis DEADSHOT ( AKA Floyd Lawton)- released 3054675056 DC'S Precrisis DEADSHOT ( AKA Floyd Lawton)- released 3054675056
Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: DC'S Precrisis DEADSHOT ( AKA Floyd Lawton)- released   DC'S Precrisis DEADSHOT ( AKA Floyd Lawton)- released EmptyOctober 18th 2017, 10:30 am

Note: Your work will be placed in the news block later. I'm waiting for borewood2013 so I teach to him how to do it. What a Face
Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: DC'S Precrisis DEADSHOT ( AKA Floyd Lawton)- released   DC'S Precrisis DEADSHOT ( AKA Floyd Lawton)- released EmptyOctober 18th 2017, 10:40 am

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Shining

Shining

PostSubject: Re: DC'S Precrisis DEADSHOT ( AKA Floyd Lawton)- released   DC'S Precrisis DEADSHOT ( AKA Floyd Lawton)- released EmptyOctober 18th 2017, 11:20 am

yeah ...finally deadshot!!!!
thanks friend DC'S Precrisis DEADSHOT ( AKA Floyd Lawton)- released 670481599
Back to top Go down
skhsato123

skhsato123

PostSubject: Re: DC'S Precrisis DEADSHOT ( AKA Floyd Lawton)- released   DC'S Precrisis DEADSHOT ( AKA Floyd Lawton)- released EmptyOctober 18th 2017, 1:20 pm

http://www.mediafire.com/file/lryiqwgg1o0j19f/MVS-Deadshot2pals.zip

thanks Yolomate for great Pallets

DC'S Precrisis DEADSHOT ( AKA Floyd Lawton)- released Mvd-de10
Back to top Go down
chuchoryu

chuchoryu

PostSubject: Re: DC'S Precrisis DEADSHOT ( AKA Floyd Lawton)- released   DC'S Precrisis DEADSHOT ( AKA Floyd Lawton)- released EmptyOctober 18th 2017, 1:31 pm

wow! so soon the character, because you ask me yesterday bro XD, I really like this one bro I apreciate the non existent characters for mugen you know we have 10000000000 of Evil Ultra Orochi Saiyans Ryus, but only 3 Deathstroke (by me) 1 Hakan (by me) and 2 Deathshoots (1 by you and 1 by other author I dont remmember the name) the world need the unexistent characters like this Deathshoot, Edyy Gordo, Azazel and many moe and you doing one of theme we need bro for this I give you a
DC'S Precrisis DEADSHOT ( AKA Floyd Lawton)- released 670481599 DC'S Precrisis DEADSHOT ( AKA Floyd Lawton)- released 2800933067 DC'S Precrisis DEADSHOT ( AKA Floyd Lawton)- released 670481599 DC'S Precrisis DEADSHOT ( AKA Floyd Lawton)- released 670481599 DC'S Precrisis DEADSHOT ( AKA Floyd Lawton)- released 670481599 DC'S Precrisis DEADSHOT ( AKA Floyd Lawton)- released 670481599 clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap
Back to top Go down
skhsato123

skhsato123

PostSubject: Re: DC'S Precrisis DEADSHOT ( AKA Floyd Lawton)- released   DC'S Precrisis DEADSHOT ( AKA Floyd Lawton)- released EmptyOctober 18th 2017, 2:08 pm

Thanks everyone for comment , help , edit
Specially Doom , shinning , wadepool, chuchoryu
Back to top Go down
carpa5

PostSubject: Re: DC'S Precrisis DEADSHOT ( AKA Floyd Lawton)- released   DC'S Precrisis DEADSHOT ( AKA Floyd Lawton)- released EmptyOctober 18th 2017, 2:16 pm

THASNK S BRO AMAZING
Back to top Go down
Werewood

Werewood

PostSubject: Re: DC'S Precrisis DEADSHOT ( AKA Floyd Lawton)- released   DC'S Precrisis DEADSHOT ( AKA Floyd Lawton)- released EmptyOctober 18th 2017, 2:51 pm

Congratulations to skhsato123! clap

Your DC'S Precrisis DEADSHOT is just put in the homepage display news block now! cyclops
Back to top Go down
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
odin123

PostSubject: Re: DC'S Precrisis DEADSHOT ( AKA Floyd Lawton)- released   DC'S Precrisis DEADSHOT ( AKA Floyd Lawton)- released EmptyOctober 18th 2017, 3:12 pm

thanks man. i like the guns hypers and special.
Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: DC'S Precrisis DEADSHOT ( AKA Floyd Lawton)- released   DC'S Precrisis DEADSHOT ( AKA Floyd Lawton)- released EmptyOctober 18th 2017, 3:24 pm

skhsato123 for nothing!!  you great!      DC'S Precrisis DEADSHOT ( AKA Floyd Lawton)- released 670481599 DC'S Precrisis DEADSHOT ( AKA Floyd Lawton)- released 670481599
Back to top Go down
Fede X

Fede X

PostSubject: Re: DC'S Precrisis DEADSHOT ( AKA Floyd Lawton)- released   DC'S Precrisis DEADSHOT ( AKA Floyd Lawton)- released EmptyOctober 18th 2017, 7:11 pm

First brother ... I want to congratulate you, for your great launch, you notice your great performance and perceverance in this great character, you also notice how you have grown as a spriter,
Secondly thank you for sharing it.
What I see you should do is my discretion ....
Improvements in Hit Box
- improvements in the stance (looks very forced)
-push a little more sprites as in the example I'm going to give
-and improvements in coding
Well the others you will notice. Your work is incredible ... If you want in your next update I can help you

Wiew example
Original:
DC'S Precrisis DEADSHOT ( AKA Floyd Lawton)- released 110
Edit:
DC'S Precrisis DEADSHOT ( AKA Floyd Lawton)- released 210
Back to top Go down
Eleazhar

Eleazhar

PostSubject: Re: DC'S Precrisis DEADSHOT ( AKA Floyd Lawton)- released   DC'S Precrisis DEADSHOT ( AKA Floyd Lawton)- released EmptyOctober 18th 2017, 8:35 pm

Great Job Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DC'S Precrisis DEADSHOT ( AKA Floyd Lawton)- released   DC'S Precrisis DEADSHOT ( AKA Floyd Lawton)- released Empty

Back to top Go down

DC'S Precrisis DEADSHOT ( AKA Floyd Lawton)- released
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next