A PLACE TO HAVE FUN WITH MUGEN - Welcome! - Bienvenidos!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» TJ Combo Killer Instinct By GARTANHAM and LESSARD ...
by gartanham Today at 10:39 am

» CvS Shao Kahn 2018!!
by Angelus_Silverhead Today at 9:42 am

» Warpath And Thunderbird by Regisc
by venom300 Today at 8:36 am

» JARRO77 WIPS
by JARRO77 Today at 4:29 am

» Does this thing exist?
by Shadman Yesterday at 8:58 pm

» REST IN PEACE, STAN LEE!!!
by Shadman Yesterday at 8:56 pm

» Solomon Grundy Beta v2 Release by Fron 84, Manbatshark,Yolomate,shinning and Andersontavars
by pockydeluxe1 Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Superman by Jmaxximus & Electro
by pockydeluxe1 Yesterday at 8:43 pm

» Stan Lee (by Neal Adams-BIG PORTRAIT WARZONE)
by José Eduardo Yesterday at 8:00 pm

» SUPERMAN BEYOND v.1.5
by ioriy30 Yesterday at 7:47 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Share | 

SD Hatsune Miku (Miku of Miku'n Pop) updated by UltraMono1740 on 2017-1-15

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Werewood

PostSubject: SD Hatsune Miku (Miku of Miku'n Pop) updated by UltraMono1740 on 2017-1-15   October 15th 2017, 5:11 pm

SD Hatsune Miku (Miku of Miku'n Pop) updated by UltraMono1740 on 2017-1-15 :

YouTube video preview here cyclops :

YouTube video description :
"I decided to release Miku Hatsune from the game called Miku'n Pop because i played Miku'n Pop (i suck at this game but need to get better at this game) who's Miku Hatsune ------------------ Hatsune Miku sometimes referred to as Miku Hatsune, is a humanoid persona voiced by a singing synthesizer application developed by Crypton Future Media. Hatsune Miku is a 16-year-old girl with long, turquoise twintails. She uses Yamaha Corporation's Vocaloid 2, Vocaloid 3 and Vocaloid 4 singing synthesizing technologies. She also uses Crypton Future Media's Piapro Studio, a singing synthesizer VSTi Plugin. She was the second Vocaloid sold using the Vocaloid 2 engine (the first being the English Vocaloid Sweet Ann), and the first Japanese Vocaloid to use the Japanese version of the Vocaloid 2 engine. Her voice is modeled from Japanese voice actress Saki Fujita. Hatsune Miku has performed at her concerts onstage as an animated projection hologram.[1] The name of the character comes from merging the Japanese words for first (初 hatsu), sound (音 ne) and future (ミク miku[n 1]), thus meaning "the first sound from the future",[2] referring to her position as the first of Crypton's "Character Vocal Series." credits ------- Crypton Future Media (for Hatsune Miku) Studio BYP (for Miku'n Pop game) Ploaj (for the sprites) N64MARIO (for MegaManX template) HAL (for sprites of Madoka Kaname)"

Download here Arrow :
Code:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/y9ik9whlf06x5o6/Miku+%28Miku+'n+Pop%29+Third+Update.zip
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
HastuneSakura

PostSubject: Re: SD Hatsune Miku (Miku of Miku'n Pop) updated by UltraMono1740 on 2017-1-15   October 16th 2017, 12:40 am

Wow cool I've played miku and pop once but I dont remember it thanks for sharing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Werewood

PostSubject: Re: SD Hatsune Miku (Miku of Miku'n Pop) updated by UltraMono1740 on 2017-1-15   October 16th 2017, 7:27 am

I think Miku Hatsune is one (1) interesting big invention. yes

And most Miku Hatsune's in MUGEN are quite powerful and strong! pale
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SD Hatsune Miku (Miku of Miku'n Pop) updated by UltraMono1740 on 2017-1-15   

Back to top Go down

SD Hatsune Miku (Miku of Miku'n Pop) updated by UltraMono1740 on 2017-1-15
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mugen Multiverse :: Mugen :: Non-MMV Mugen Releases :: Characters-
Jump to: