The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Shriek mugen char by Gartanham
Agent 47 by Trololo and ParaDox Emptyby Shining Today at 2:58 am

» Green Goblin by Chuchoryu FIX MMV/cormano EASTER EVENT
Agent 47 by Trololo and ParaDox Emptyby Shining Today at 1:36 am

» MMV Easter Egg Event 2023 - Happy Easter Everyone!!
Agent 47 by Trololo and ParaDox Emptyby Shining Today at 12:32 am

» Cyborg Superman by yolomate for Easter Egg event 2024
Agent 47 by Trololo and ParaDox Emptyby volzzilla Yesterday at 11:33 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Agent 47 by Trololo and ParaDox

Go down 
+12
heartoffire
CAMARAO
Werewood
Predator
brucewayne74
JARRO77
Fede X
crosspotts1.0
NamelessOnlinePlayer
Doom
yolomate
ParaDo0x
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
ParaDo0x

ParaDo0x

Agent 47 by Trololo and ParaDox Empty
PostSubject: Agent 47 by Trololo and ParaDox   Agent 47 by Trololo and ParaDox EmptyOctober 10th 2017, 11:08 am

Hello MMV!
That Agent 47, from Hitman by me and Trololo.
THANK'S to yolomate for this pallet (i will add you name first in Credits file)
Thank's to Predator for help with some faces

Last edited by ParaDo0x on October 11th 2017, 2:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: Agent 47 by Trololo and ParaDox   Agent 47 by Trololo and ParaDox EmptyOctober 10th 2017, 12:15 pm

no problem but put my name:Agent 47 by Trololo, ParaDox  and Yolomate  ok? its only a palette but you know this heavy work...
Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: Agent 47 by Trololo and ParaDox   Agent 47 by Trololo and ParaDox EmptyOctober 10th 2017, 12:30 pm

I love this WIP !! ilu
I will look forward to it ... Twisted Evil

yolomate wrote:
no problem but put my name:Agent 47 by Trololo, ParaDox and Yolomate ok? its only a palette but you know this heavy work...

Are you serious ??  scratch
I admit that I have never done palettes, but I find your request strange ... Agent 47 by Trololo and ParaDox 311127478
Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: Agent 47 by Trololo and ParaDox   Agent 47 by Trololo and ParaDox EmptyOctober 10th 2017, 12:46 pm

I so serius, I create a palatte and another for this char but if you say "You not a creator" ok I not creator.
Back to top Go down
ParaDo0x

ParaDo0x

PostSubject: Re: Agent 47 by Trololo and ParaDox   Agent 47 by Trololo and ParaDox EmptyOctober 10th 2017, 12:58 pm

We work on this char one mouth. Everyday. for make him fast.
Yes you give big help and your name first in credits.
But there is a difference, work for him one day, and work for him one mounth.
I do not want to hurt you, if i will all guys in author's with this % work for him, for example The Crow, i will must really more guys.
But, that so sad, and I do not want this WIP to evoke negative emotions and and insulted someone.
Sorry yolomate, you really help for me.
Admin's, please, Close thi topic
Back to top Go down
NamelessOnlinePlayer

NamelessOnlinePlayer

PostSubject: Re: Agent 47 by Trololo and ParaDox   Agent 47 by Trololo and ParaDox EmptyOctober 10th 2017, 1:17 pm

yolomate wrote:
I so serius, I create a palatte and another for this char but if you say "You not a creator" ok I not creator.
That's because making one palette isn't something that anyone would call "being part of the creation". It's a contribution that should be credited, but not that much.

Eso es porque hacer una paleta no es algo que la gente llamaría "parte de la creación". Es una contribución que debe ser acreditada, pero no para tanto.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCl_qw6J6u1OSvtQFmnEepJQ
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: Agent 47 by Trololo and ParaDox   Agent 47 by Trololo and ParaDox EmptyOctober 10th 2017, 1:49 pm

NamelessOnlinePlayer wrote:
yolomate wrote:
That's because making one palette isn't something that anyone would call "being part of the creation". It's a contribution that should be credited, but not that much.

Eso es porque hacer una paleta no es algo que la gente llamaría "parte de la creación". Es una contribución que debe ser acreditada, pero no para tanto.
right but is a creation...something new! 
ok the next time they ask for help  without putting full credit my creation because my time is "short" and "not so much" then it is easier: a char is created by 3 guys and nothing more ... the guy who made the pallets no is a creator ... Is the only draw him and  paint more beautiful. All times I create palettes and even ideas for stages, sprites etc etc and I was denied to be creator  NamelessOnlinePlayer as they are called to those who "forgot" to put me credit for such idea for such char? Are they the admired creators? I am ashamed that even some of those thieves, who now sell by paypal their ideas are forgotten not only respect one, but also respect the old Mugen rule: it's free.

correcto pero es una creación, algo nuevo!
ok las próximas veces que pidan ayuda sigan sin poner crédito total mi tiempo de creación es " corto" y " no es para tanto" entonces es mas fácil: un char lo crean 3 tipos y nada mas...el que hizo las palettes no es creador...solo lo dibujo y pinto mas lindo. Todas las veces que cree palettes e inclusive ideas para stages, sprites etc etc y me negaron ser creador entonces NamelessOnlinePlayer ¿como se les llama a esos que se "olvidaron" de ponerme crédito por tal idea para tal char? ¿ellos son los admirados creadores? me da verguenza que aun algunos de esos ladrones, que ahora  venden por paypal sus ideas se olviden no solo de respeto a uno, también el respeto a la vieja regla del Mugen: es gratis.
Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: Agent 47 by Trololo and ParaDox   Agent 47 by Trololo and ParaDox EmptyOctober 10th 2017, 1:53 pm

and sorry ParaDo0x but you work is fine with anothers guys...but some people forget respect one...
this is one reasons why Mugen dies...
Back to top Go down
NamelessOnlinePlayer

NamelessOnlinePlayer

PostSubject: Re: Agent 47 by Trololo and ParaDox   Agent 47 by Trololo and ParaDox EmptyOctober 10th 2017, 2:03 pm

yolomate wrote:
NamelessOnlinePlayer wrote:
yolomate wrote:

right but is a creation...something new! 
ok the next time they ask for help  without putting full credit my creation because my time is "short" and "not so much" then it is easier: a char is created by 3 guys and nothing more ... the guy who made the pallets no is a creator ... Is the only draw him and  paint more beautiful. All times I create palettes and even ideas for stages, sprites etc etc and I was denied to be creator  NamelessOnlinePlayer as they are called to those who "forgot" to put me credit for such idea for such char? Are they the admired creators? I am ashamed that even some of those thieves, who now sell by paypal their ideas are forgotten not only respect one, but also respect the old Mugen rule: it's free.

correcto pero es una creación, algo nuevo!
ok las próximas veces que pidan ayuda sigan sin poner crédito total mi tiempo de creación es " corto" y " no es para tanto" entonces es mas fácil: un char lo crean 3 tipos y nada mas...el que hizo las palettes no es creador...solo lo dibujo y pinto mas lindo. Todas las veces que cree palettes e inclusive ideas para stages, sprites etc etc y me negaron ser creador entonces NamelessOnlinePlayer ¿como se les llama a esos que se "olvidaron" de ponerme crédito por tal idea para tal char? ¿ellos son los admirados creadores? me da verguenza que aun algunos de esos ladrones, que ahora  venden por paypal sus ideas se olviden no solo de respeto a uno, también el respeto a la vieja regla del Mugen: es gratis.

I'm not even saying you shouldn't be credited for the pallettes or the character concept. I'd not approve of something like that. I'm just saying that's not something to call yourself a char creator.

Ni siquiera estoy diciendo que no te deben dar crédito por aportar paletas o por el concepto de un personaje. Yo no aprobaría algo así. Solo digo que eso no es para llamarse creador del char.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCl_qw6J6u1OSvtQFmnEepJQ
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: Agent 47 by Trololo and ParaDox   Agent 47 by Trololo and ParaDox EmptyOctober 10th 2017, 2:05 pm

I will not close the thread. No
It is a very interesting project. yes
Please, for all, stop creating drama in this thread. Agent 47 by Trololo and ParaDox 345597572
Yolomate, if you want you can create a thread in the corresponding section to discuss that. Agent 47 by Trololo and ParaDox 3876111886
Keeping respect, obviously. Agent 47 by Trololo and ParaDox 2666132212
Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: Agent 47 by Trololo and ParaDox   Agent 47 by Trololo and ParaDox EmptyOctober 10th 2017, 7:15 pm

ParaDo0x wrote:
Hello MMV!
That Agent 47, from Hitman by me and Trololo.
Thank's to yolomate for this pallet
Thank's to Predator for help with some faces
if only u color separated him I could of made one with white gloves or even a start for hammer head
Back to top Go down
Fede X

Fede X

PostSubject: Re: Agent 47 by Trololo and ParaDox   Agent 47 by Trololo and ParaDox EmptyOctober 10th 2017, 7:33 pm

Epic work guys!!!!
Back to top Go down
JARRO77

JARRO77

PostSubject: Re: Agent 47 by Trololo and ParaDox   Agent 47 by Trololo and ParaDox EmptyOctober 11th 2017, 12:43 am

Really Awesome Progress keep it up the great work!!!!
Back to top Go down
brucewayne74

brucewayne74

PostSubject: Re: Agent 47 by Trololo and ParaDox   Agent 47 by Trololo and ParaDox EmptyOctober 11th 2017, 1:03 am

really fantastic, probably you could also work on James bond or Dominic Toretto (fast and furious), you could really do
Back to top Go down
Predator

Predator

PostSubject: Re: Agent 47 by Trololo and ParaDox   Agent 47 by Trololo and ParaDox EmptyOctober 11th 2017, 2:11 pm

Awesome work, good luck with the project Agent 47 by Trololo and ParaDox 2649099129 Agent 47 by Trololo and ParaDox 2297681634
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Agent 47 by Trololo and ParaDox   Agent 47 by Trololo and ParaDox Empty

Back to top Go down

Agent 47 by Trololo and ParaDox
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next