A PLACE TO HAVE FUN WITH MUGEN - Welcome! - Bienvenidos!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Marvel's Inhumans Black Bolt Preview
william birkin full character from resident evil released. - Page 2 Emptyby gokinero Today at 12:28 am

» Mr. Big XI UM
william birkin full character from resident evil released. - Page 2 Emptyby gokinero Today at 12:26 am

» M.I.C.A. Gokinero Mugen
william birkin full character from resident evil released. - Page 2 Emptyby gokinero Today at 12:19 am

» MUGEN 2018 Character Edits & Fixes!!!
william birkin full character from resident evil released. - Page 2 Emptyby demunlawin Yesterday at 11:52 pm

» MARVEL VS CAPCOM 1 - Another heroes project
william birkin full character from resident evil released. - Page 2 Emptyby Mazemerald Yesterday at 11:37 pm

» Spiderman game
william birkin full character from resident evil released. - Page 2 Emptyby thatguy Yesterday at 11:33 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

william birkin full character from resident evil released.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
bam77

bam77

william birkin full character from resident evil released. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: william birkin full character from resident evil released.   william birkin full character from resident evil released. - Page 2 EmptySeptember 18th 2017, 1:07 pm

amazing work affraid
Back to top Go down
View user profile
brucewayne74

brucewayne74

PostSubject: Re: william birkin full character from resident evil released.   william birkin full character from resident evil released. - Page 2 EmptySeptember 19th 2017, 12:59 am

5 transformationsSSSS???? you are really crazy! great Amazing work cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mistah Jorge

Mistah Jorge

PostSubject: Re: william birkin full character from resident evil released.   william birkin full character from resident evil released. - Page 2 EmptySeptember 19th 2017, 4:58 am

I tried it, here's my feedback: It mostly sucks to play against him, I enjoyed playing with every form though and I like that you gave every form (well exept for the final form, but yeah... i get it) share the same movement with normal characters

- I liked the sparks on the ground when you walk forward on your second form, that is a nice touch, however the sparks still follows you stop walking or go into another state
- You can't combo against this dude, his hitstate is almost instant (i think this is something related with super armor/hitoverride stuff) if you try to do one on him, and then he combos on you.
- Another thing is that you cannot get rid of his "minions" unless you get knocked off or into the air by him (or anyone I guess).
- Maybe changing forms should require 2 energy bars, i think it could be a better pace for the match, as long as the other supers are used less often to save energy for the transformations
- This one is for the third form, when you get defeated him the jump away animation looks weird first it stops for a bit and the it continues to go up (ok the weird thing is that the monster stops mid air, that's it)
- This one is for the final form, i think william's final form's basic atacks should come out one at a time, too spammer friendly right now
- Another thing for the final form, while you are walking, if you suddently stop the tentacles that make you move suddently disappears

Fixes (All optional fixes for my feedback, just me giving you some ideas):
@Mistah Jorge wrote:
- I liked the sparks on the ground when you walk forward on your second form, that is a nice touch, however the sparks still follows you stop walking or go into another state

Look for this code you have in your -3 states:
Code:
[State 52, Dust]
type = explod
trigger1 = anim=20+var(5) && var(5)=10000 && (animelemtime(1)=2||animelemtime(2)=2||animelemtime(3)=2||animelemtime(4)=2||animelemtime(5)=2||animelemtime(6)=2||animelemtime(7)=2||animelemtime(8)=2)
anim = 4005
ID = 4005
sprpriority=6
postype = p1
bindtime=-1
pos=(-66+5*(animelemtime(2)=2)+9*(animelemtime(3)=2)+1*(animelemtime(4)=2)-5*(animelemtime(5)=2)-7*(animelemtime(6)=2)-1*(animelemtime(7)=2)-4*(animelemtime(8)=2))*const(size.xscale),(-5+2*(animelemtime(2)=2)+6*(animelemtime(3)=2)+5*(animelemtime(4)=2)+2*(animelemtime(5)=2)+2*(animelemtime(6)=2)+4*(animelemtime(7)=2)+3*(animelemtime(8)=2))*const(size.yscale)
ownpal = 1
scale=0.2,0.2

[State 52, Dust]
type = explod
trigger1 = anim=20+var(5) && var(5)=10000 && (animelemtime(1)=2||animelemtime(2)=2||animelemtime(3)=2||animelemtime(4)=2||animelemtime(5)=2||animelemtime(6)=2||animelemtime(7)=2||animelemtime(8)=2)
anim = 4005
ID = 4005
sprpriority=6
postype = p1
bindtime=-1
pos=(-82+5*(animelemtime(2)=2)+9*(animelemtime(3)=2)+1*(animelemtime(4)=2)-5*(animelemtime(5)=2)-7*(animelemtime(6)=2)-1*(animelemtime(7)=2)-4*(animelemtime(8)=2))*const(size.xscale),(0+2*(animelemtime(2)=2)+6*(animelemtime(3)=2)+5*(animelemtime(4)=2)+2*(animelemtime(5)=2)+2*(animelemtime(6)=2)+4*(animelemtime(7)=2)+3*(animelemtime(8)=2))*const(size.yscale)
ownpal = 1
scale=0.2,0.2

After this code, add this piece, this should make the sparks dissapear immediately when you stop walking or do something else:
Code:
[State 0, RemoveExplod]
type = RemoveExplod
trigger1 = time = 0
trigger1 = (prevstateno = 20 || prevstateno = 21) && var(5)=10000
id = 4005
ignorehitpause = 1

@Mistah Jorge wrote:
- You can't combo against this dude, his hitstate is almost instant (i think this is something related with super armor/hitoverride stuff) if you try to do one on him, and then he combos on you.
Ok... I have something for this, but first i'll explain what i did here:
I made use of your hitoverride you had in your -2 states for only for the forth and final form, so every other form can get comboed by opponents
I also made possible for william being grabbed in only his first from, as somekind of a bonus/extra

So... look for this code in your -2 states (should be the first 2 things you'd find):
Code:
[State 0, HitOverride]
type = HitOverride
trigger1 = (stateno!=[120,155])||var(5)=40000
trigger1 = !((stateno=1000 || stateno=1001 || (stateno=220&&var(5)=0)) && var(6)=0)
attr = SCA,NA,SA,HA,NP,SP,HP,NT,ST,HT
stateno = 8501
ignorehitpause = 1

[State 0, ChangeState]
type = ChangeState
trigger1 = (gethitvar(damage)) && stateno!=8501
trigger1 = stateno!=[120,155]
trigger1 = prevstateno=[120,155]
value =8501

And Replace everything there with this:
Code:
[State 0, HitOverride]
type = HitOverride
trigger1 = var(5) >= 30000
trigger1 = !((stateno=1000 || stateno=1001 || (stateno=220&&var(5)=0)) && var(6)=0)
stateno = 8501
ignorehitpause = 1

[State 0, HitBy]
type = HitBy
trigger1 = var(5) > 0
value = SCA,AA,NA,SA,HA,AP,NP,SP,HP
time = 1

@Mistah Jorge wrote:
- Another thing is that you cannot get rid of his "minions" unless you get knocked off or into the air by him (or anyone I guess).
So, this is not a bug/mistake related issue, it's more of changing how stuff work, like if your opponent hits you, then your minnions attached to him would fall off, this is just a suggestion though.
Also, please make him only spawn minions when there are none on the stage (or maybe like let there be 2-4 max on the stage at once depending wich form you are now), right now you can spawn like 5 or 6 and they keep going forever

Here, this next piece of code is used on triggers to count the number of helpers that have an id you gave them
Code:
numhelper(id)
Here's an example of usage on the commands, this will sum up the number of helpers that have the id of 1101 and 1102 and will check if the result is less or equal than 2, if so then you can spawn a minion:
Code:
;sp3
[State -1, sp3]
type = ChangeState
value = 1100
triggerall = !var(50)
triggerall = (numhelper(1101) + numhelper(1102) <= 2)
triggerall = command = "sp3x"||command = "sp3y"||command = "sp3z"
triggerall = statetype = S && numhelper(1101)+numhelper(1102)<4
triggerall = statetype != A
trigger1 = ctrl

@Mistah Jorge wrote:
- Maybe changing forms should require 2 energy bars, i think it could be a better pace for the match, as long as the other supers are used less often to save energy for the transformations
You should be able to do this easily

@Mistah Jorge wrote:
- This one is for the third form, when you get defeated him the jump away animation looks weird first it stops for a bit and the it continues to go up (ok the weird thing is that the monster stops mid air, that's it)
I'd say for you to make him jump out through coding, but i wouldn't do it out of lazyness, your way of doing it is fine, just check the animations for mistakes, some frames of the animation have 20 ticks of timing and others have zero, i suppose you wanted to make every frame of the animation last for two ticks of timing

@Mistah Jorge wrote:
- This one is for the final form, i think william's final form's basic atacks should come out one at a time, too spammer friendly right now
- Another thing for the final form, while you are walking, if you suddently stop the tentacles that make you move suddently disappears
I don't really have fixes for theese because they would be too time-consuming for me to figure out and write them here for, I'll let you do that yourself
Back to top Go down
View user profile
armin_iuf

PostSubject: Re: william birkin full character from resident evil released.   william birkin full character from resident evil released. - Page 2 EmptySeptember 19th 2017, 8:56 am

@Mistah Jorge wrote:
I tried it, here's my feedback: It mostly sucks to play against him, I enjoyed playing with every form though and I like that you gave every form (well exept for the final form, but yeah... i get it) share the same movement with normal characters

Fixes (All optional fixes for my feedback, just me giving you some ideas):
@Mistah Jorge wrote:

Look for this code you have in your -3 states:
Code:
[State 52, Dust]
type = explod
anim = 4005
ID = 4005
sprpriority=6
postype = p1
bindtime=-1
pos=(-66+5*(animelemtime(2)=2)+9*(animelemtime(3)=2)+1*(animelemtime(4)=2)-5*(animelemtime(5)=2)-7*(animelemtime(6)=2)-1*(animelemtime(7)=2)-4*(animelemtime(8)=2))*const(size.xscale),(-5+2*(animelemtime(2)=2)+6*(animelemtime(3)=2)+5*(animelemtime(4)=2)+2*(animelemtime(5)=2)+2*(animelemtime(6)=2)+4*(animelemtime(7)=2)+3*(animelemtime(8)=2))*const(size.yscale)
ownpal = 1
scale=0.2,0.2

[State 52, Dust]
type = explod
anim = 4005
ID = 4005
sprpriority=6
postype = p1
bindtime=-1
pos=(-82+5*(animelemtime(2)=2)+9*(animelemtime(3)=2)+1*(animelemtime(4)=2)-5*(animelemtime(5)=2)-7*(animelemtime(6)=2)-1*(animelemtime(7)=2)-4*(animelemtime(8)=2))*const(size.xscale),(0+2*(animelemtime(2)=2)+6*(animelemtime(3)=2)+5*(animelemtime(4)=2)+2*(animelemtime(5)=2)+2*(animelemtime(6)=2)+4*(animelemtime(7)=2)+3*(animelemtime(8)=2))*const(size.yscale)
ownpal = 1
scale=0.2,0.2

After this code, add this piece, this should make the sparks dissapear immediately when you stop walking or do something else:
Code:
[State 0, RemoveExplod]
type = RemoveExplod
trigger1 = time = 0
trigger1 = (prevstateno = 20 || prevstateno = 21) && var(5)=10000
id = 4005
ignorehitpause = 1

@Mistah Jorge wrote:
Ok... I have something for this, but first i'll explain what i did here:
I made use of your hitoverride you had in your -2 states for only for the forth and final form, so every other form can get comboed by opponents
I also made possible for william being grabbed in only his first from, as somekind of a bonus/extra

So... look for this code in your -2 states (should be the first 2 things you'd find):
Code:
[State 0, HitOverride]
type = HitOverride
trigger1 = (stateno!=[120,155])||var(5)=40000
stateno = 8501
ignorehitpause = 1

[State 0, ChangeState]
type = ChangeState
trigger1 = (gethitvar(damage)) && stateno!=8501
trigger1 = stateno!=[120,155]
trigger1 = prevstateno=[120,155]
value =8501

And Replace everything there with this:
Code:
[State 0, HitOverride]
type = HitOverride
trigger1 = var(5) >= 30000
stateno = 8501
ignorehitpause = 1

[State 0, HitBy]
type = HitBy
trigger1 = var(5) > 0
value = SCA,AA,NA,SA,HA,AP,NP,SP,HP
time = 1

@Mistah Jorge wrote:
So, this is not a bug/mistake related issue, it's more of changing how stuff work, like if your opponent hits you, then your minnions attached to him would fall off, this is just a suggestion though.
Also, please make him only spawn minions when there are none on the stage (or maybe like let there be 2-4 max on the stage at once depending wich form you are now), right now you can spawn like 5 or 6 and they keep going forever

Here, this next piece of code is used on triggers to count the number of helpers that have an id you gave them
Code:
numhelper(id)
Here's an example of usage on the commands, this will sum up the number of helpers that have the id of 1101 and 1102 and will check if the result is less or equal than 2, if so then you can spawn a minion:
Code:
;sp3
[State -1, sp3]
type = ChangeState
value = 1100
triggerall = !var(50)
triggerall = (numhelper(1101) + numhelper(1102) <= 2)
triggerall = command = "sp3x"||command = "sp3y"||command = "sp3z"
triggerall = statetype = S && numhelper(1101)+numhelper(1102)<4
triggerall = statetype != A
trigger1 = ctrl

@Mistah Jorge wrote:
You should be able to do this easily

@Mistah Jorge wrote:
I'd say for you to make him jump out through coding, but i wouldn't do it out of lazyness, your way of doing it is fine, just check the animations for mistakes, some frames of the animation have 20 ticks of timing and others have zero, i suppose you wanted to make every frame of the animation last for two ticks of timing

@Mistah Jorge wrote:
I don't really have fixes for theese because they would be too time-consuming for me to figure out and write them here for, I'll let you do that yourself

I read the whole text. I agree with the suggestions and thanks. But do not think I'll release a new update. But thank you again much
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JARRO77

JARRO77

PostSubject: Re: william birkin full character from resident evil released.   william birkin full character from resident evil released. - Page 2 EmptySeptember 19th 2017, 11:16 am

Wooooooooooooow i love Wiliam Birking one of my Favourite Resident Evil Character!!!! you did really an Awesome Job there are things really Badass like the walking forward in the second trasformation Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Final Mode Looks Epic:) really an Awesome work Congratulation william birkin full character from resident evil released. - Page 2 670481599 william birkin full character from resident evil released. - Page 2 670481599
Back to top Go down
View user profile
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: william birkin full character from resident evil released.   william birkin full character from resident evil released. - Page 2 EmptySeptember 21st 2017, 7:53 pm

Any video game play
Back to top Go down
View user profile
killerofgrunts

PostSubject: Hollllllllllly God!!! Man you make my dream come to true i always want this char in the same year that you make!!!   william birkin full character from resident evil released. - Page 2 EmptySeptember 22nd 2017, 9:46 am

@armin_iuf wrote:
william birkin from resident evil made by me for mugen. he has all mutated forms and moves. and there is an introstoryboard too.

download:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/pnnzxyp5a0xxiol/william-birkin.rar

form1
william birkin full character from resident evil released. - Page 2 Giphy
form2
form3
form4
form5
william birkin full character from resident evil released. - Page 2 E66903ef65

introstoryboard
william birkin full character from resident evil released. - Page 2 E668518159

D,F,P     >> special1 for his all forms
D,B,P     >> special2 for his all forms

D,F,PP     >> hyper1 for his all forms
D,B,PP     >> hyper2 for his all forms

D,F,KK     >> transformation

Doom

PostSubject: Re: william birkin full character from resident evil released.   william birkin full character from resident evil released. - Page 2 EmptySeptember 22nd 2017, 1:24 pm

Welcome killerofgrunts !! cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Werewood

Werewood

PostSubject: Re: william birkin full character from resident evil released.   william birkin full character from resident evil released. - Page 2 EmptySeptember 23rd 2017, 2:57 pm

Congratulations to your another great RE MUGEN release! clap

"More RE MUGEN dream come true" -- this statement holds true ONLY with the very you, armin_iuf! william birkin full character from resident evil released. - Page 2 3876111886

William Birkin was giving me a big headache in RE2....william birkin full character from resident evil released. - Page 2 Animat18
And you managed to reproduce the fearful transformations of him in MUGEN, it is just like what it was in RE2 william birkin full character from resident evil released. - Page 2 670481599 :
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: william birkin full character from resident evil released.   william birkin full character from resident evil released. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

william birkin full character from resident evil released.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mugen Multiverse :: Mugen :: MMV Mugen Releases :: Characters-
Jump to: