A PLACE TO HAVE FUN WITH MUGEN - Welcome! - Bienvenidos!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Mugen Screenshot Thread
by thatguy Today at 12:29 am

» How the Art of Getting Woman can Help with the Sprites?
by Eduardo Merenda Today at 12:03 am

» mk9 freddy krueger W.I.P.
by thatguy Yesterday at 10:23 pm

» Thatguy's videos - Custom Small Portrait Lifebar Addon
by thatguy Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» CvS C. Jack 2018!!
by zequi007 Yesterday at 6:05 pm

» chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres
by Mazemerald Yesterday at 5:26 pm

» X-23 (Laura Kenney) Beta Releas- EGYPTIAN VICTORY DAY and birthday gift
by Mazemerald Yesterday at 5:24 pm

» HUNK Progress
by Mazemerald Yesterday at 5:23 pm

» Chris Redfield Stars custume
by galactus Yesterday at 5:00 pm

» Skhsato123 Sprites
by Doom Yesterday at 4:39 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Share | 

***EDDY GORDO UPDATED WIP w/VIDEO***

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
nedflandeurse

PostSubject: Re: ***EDDY GORDO UPDATED WIP w/VIDEO***    December 8th 2017, 6:42 am

Frankenspriting is really a good method!
But keep in mind the advice I geve you, it will help you!
Keep it up!
I can't wait to try a beta!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Werewood

PostSubject: Re: ***EDDY GORDO UPDATED WIP w/VIDEO***    December 8th 2017, 7:28 am

Yes, Franken-spriting (I only have baby-level...) has helped me a lot, when I try to mugenize some non-fighting game stuff! yes
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
LESSARD

PostSubject: Re: ***EDDY GORDO UPDATED WIP w/VIDEO***    December 24th 2017, 3:09 pm

cheers  cheers  cheers Merry Christmas Brothers&Sisters of MMV!!!!!!!  The  "Eddy´s  To Do List" have been updated again  cheers  cheers  cheers

Things to do:
Finish the Gethit sprites.                                     DONE
Final color separation (smart palette).                  DONE    (Just i need to add the words and more color separation for more styles. stay tuned )    
Finish the normal moves sprites/animations/test.                        about 80%
Adjust special moves, hypers, etc.                       DONE (until now Eddy have 3 hypers and 18 specials)
Add Throws.                                                       DONE (at least one   LOL)
Add get up attack.                                              DONE
Better gameplay.                                                DONE  (you going to love it)
Better command to rise the variety of attacks.      DONE  
Raise the comboability                                       DONE
More intro and win pose.                                     DONE
Better AI.
Add jumping punch attacks                                  DONE
Changed the big portrait                                      DONE
Add new hitsparks, block hitsparks, dust FX                                about 30%

-Eddy *SFF reach the 1571 sprites    

eyes rolling   Im about to end my second spritesheet   eyes rolling

Here are a bunch of new and fixed sprite/animations/test to show the advances:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I hope to keep you interested...and Merry Christmas !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANKS FOR SUPPORTING THIS PROYECT!!!!
YOUR FRIEND
LESSARD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FlavioCamarao

PostSubject: Re: ***EDDY GORDO UPDATED WIP w/VIDEO***    December 24th 2017, 6:38 pm

@LESSARD wrote:
cheers  cheers  cheers Merry Christmas Brothers&Sisters of MMV!!!!!!!  The  "Eddy´s  To Do List" have been updated again  cheers  cheers  cheers

Things to do:
Finish the Gethit sprites.                                     DONE
Final color separation (smart palette).                  DONE    (Just i need to add the words and more color separation for more styles. stay tuned )    
Finish the normal moves sprites/animations/test.                        about 80%
Adjust special moves, hypers, etc.                       DONE (until now Eddy have 3 hypers and 18 specials)
Add Throws.                                                       DONE (at least one   LOL)
Add get up attack.                                              DONE
Better gameplay.                                                DONE  (you going to love it)
Better command to rise the variety of attacks.      DONE  
Raise the comboability                                       DONE
More intro and win pose.                                     DONE
Better AI.
Add jumping punch attacks                                  DONE
Changed the big portrait                                      DONE
Add new hitsparks, block hitsparks, dust FX                                about 30%

-Eddy *SFF reach the 1571 sprites    

eyes rolling   Im about to end my second spritesheet   eyes rolling

Here are a bunch of new and fixed sprite/animations/test to show the advances:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I hope to keep you interested...and Merry Christmas !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANKS FOR SUPPORTING THIS PROYECT!!!!
YOUR FRIEND
LESSARD

can´t wait!!!!!!!!!!!!  

It sure is going to be one of the best char of Tekken Mugen Wink
Very good, my friend. ilu
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://flyper1989.weebly.com/
LESSARD

PostSubject: Re: ***EDDY GORDO UPDATED WIP w/VIDEO***    December 27th 2017, 11:59 am

Brothers&Sisters Merry Christmas, here are the new Eddy Gordo WIP video, till now this is my Christmas Gift for the Event.

ENJOY

I hope you Like it.

Last edited by LESSARD on December 27th 2017, 12:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
yolomate

PostSubject: Re: ***EDDY GORDO UPDATED WIP w/VIDEO***    December 27th 2017, 12:15 pm

clap clap clap it's a incredible work!! wow!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dj luke

PostSubject: Re: ***EDDY GORDO UPDATED WIP w/VIDEO***    December 27th 2017, 12:58 pm

clap
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tsuyoi

PostSubject: Re: ***EDDY GORDO UPDATED WIP w/VIDEO***    December 27th 2017, 1:07 pm

It's really well done LESSARD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Doom

PostSubject: Re: ***EDDY GORDO UPDATED WIP w/VIDEO***    December 27th 2017, 1:22 pm

Awesome !! bub
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tony spector

PostSubject: Re: ***EDDY GORDO UPDATED WIP w/VIDEO***    December 27th 2017, 2:59 pm

Wow, his move is great. clap clap
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mazemerald

PostSubject: Re: ***EDDY GORDO UPDATED WIP w/VIDEO***    December 27th 2017, 3:25 pm

really good all the mobility who eddy has here....congrats for your good job...
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCm84avxm6aQ8_RBve3bLQUg/videos
Mr.Welldone

PostSubject: Re: ***EDDY GORDO UPDATED WIP w/VIDEO***    December 27th 2017, 4:14 pm

Nice video of the sprite of Eddy Gordo, my brother! That's cool! Soon, I'll put him on Tekken VS DC Universe on Mugen. Haha.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: ***EDDY GORDO UPDATED WIP w/VIDEO***    December 27th 2017, 6:43 pm

Great awesome can't wait
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CARNAGE777

PostSubject: Re: ***EDDY GORDO UPDATED WIP w/VIDEO***    December 27th 2017, 8:19 pm

EXCELENTE PREGRESO , LO QUIERO EN MI MUGEN PERSONAL XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
skhsato123

PostSubject: Re: ***EDDY GORDO UPDATED WIP w/VIDEO***    December 27th 2017, 9:17 pm

Beautiful
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ***EDDY GORDO UPDATED WIP w/VIDEO***    

Back to top Go down

***EDDY GORDO UPDATED WIP w/VIDEO***
Page 7 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mugen Multiverse :: Mugen :: Projects-
Jump to: