A PLACE TO HAVE FUN WITH MUGEN - Welcome! - Bienvenidos!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Please Help! This Creation Is Missing!!! And, I Need It!!!
by Mistah Jorge Today at 11:19 am

» New Yolomate palettes part 2, Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the forum.
by yolomate Today at 11:01 am

» Dumdumdugan by Daraku and Mcircosta
by Sommbrero666 Today at 9:42 am

» LESSARD´s New MK WIP...BARAKA
by gartanham Today at 8:42 am

» dragon ball super intro
by alucard8901 Today at 7:41 am

» Super Mugen Stage -The Flower World from Panel De Pon Game
by OldGamer Today at 2:03 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Share | 

***EDDY GORDO UPDATED WIP w/VIDEO***

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
bam77

PostSubject: Re: ***EDDY GORDO UPDATED WIP w/VIDEO***    December 28th 2017, 3:12 am

Great moves, this char is crazy. BRUTAL.
It seems that it is almost finished? I need it on my list ........
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Werewood

PostSubject: Re: ***EDDY GORDO UPDATED WIP w/VIDEO***    December 29th 2017, 6:40 am

Whoa 1571 sprites already! Surprised
You have been making your Eddy Gordo more unique and richer day by day!

Thank you very much for your wonderful 2017 Christmas MUGEN gift!  

Just added your Eddy Gordo MUGEN update to the "2017 MMV Merry Christmas + 2018 Happy New Year Unofficial Event (WIP)" topic here  Arrow  : http://mugenmultiverse.fanbb.net/t11044-2017-mmv-merry-christmas-2018-happy-new-year-unofficial-event-wip
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
LESSARD

PostSubject: Re: ***EDDY GORDO UPDATED WIP w/VIDEO***    December 30th 2017, 9:25 am

Thanks for all your supporting words brothers!!!

I bring you another surprise:

Due Eddy sprite/animation/test its almost complete (im nearly finish to add all the moves i want in "Eddy´s Arsenal") now I will focus in the final visual aspect of the sprites...and as a big fan of the color separation in the same way i did with Shin Ryu 2.0, i show you  the new COLOR SEPARATION PALETTE of Eddy...so when its released i hope to the pallete creators like our brothers tony spector or yolomate or anyone can make cool palletes for Eddy.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I hope you like it

May all have a happy new year...this 2018 comes full of Mugen Surprises!!!

LESSARD

Last edited by LESSARD on December 30th 2017, 3:21 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
yolomate

PostSubject: Re: ***EDDY GORDO UPDATED WIP w/VIDEO***    December 30th 2017, 11:41 am

wow this a heavy work but so incredible!!!nice palettes I wait!! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Doom

PostSubject: Re: ***EDDY GORDO UPDATED WIP w/VIDEO***    December 30th 2017, 1:43 pm

Genial ... clap
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LESSARD

PostSubject: Re: ***EDDY GORDO UPDATED WIP w/VIDEO***    January 1st 2018, 7:00 pm

Happy new year brothers&sisters of MMV, Welcome to the 2018!!!!!!!!!

Lets start with some of the last sprite/animation/test of EDDY GORDO, now besides programming im revamping/polish the sprites of the Eddy´s animations, the original moveset of TEKKEN 7 Eddy its over 150, I add the most attacks/moves i can, and successfully be able to port them into the 2D.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]10 Hits Combo[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Jumping Jacks updated[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Meia Lua de Compaso updated[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Satellite Moon updated[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]finally the Flop Kick (Xmen pallete)[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Mortal Back updated (with Blanka Pallete)

The "Eddy´s To Do List" its almost complete but i add some new lines:

Things to do:

Finish the Gethit sprites.                                     DONE
Final color separation (smart palette).                  DONE    (Just i need to add the words and more color separation for more styles. stay tuned )    
Finish the normal moves sprites/animations/test.                        about 80% 90%
Adjust special moves, hypers, etc.                       DONE (until now Eddy have 3   4 hypers and 20 special attacks) 21 counting the rise up attack.
Add Throws.                                                      DONE (at least one   LOL)
Add get up attack.                                              DONE  aka IPANEMA WINGS
Better gameplay.                                                DONE  (you going to love it) Eddy is strong, fast, and kick foe´s butts even in the ground Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Better command to rise the variety of attacks.      DONE   a mix of CAPCOM´s weak>med>fierce plus Special command  and command+button+TIMMING like TEKKEN
Raise the comboability                                       DONE easy to do combos
More intro and win pose.                                     DONE  
Better AI.                                      I still not very good at AI programing study geek
Add jumping punch attacks                                  DONE
Changed the big portrait                                      DONE
Add new hitsparks, block hitsparks, dust FX                                about 30%  40%
Add reversal attack PENDING
Add Alpha counter PENDING
Add Dodge move PENDING

-Eddy *SFF reach the 1571 1600 sprites    

Thanks for all the support over my time in this forum.

May all our wishes comes true this year.

Your Friend LESSARD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Doom

PostSubject: Re: ***EDDY GORDO UPDATED WIP w/VIDEO***    January 1st 2018, 8:24 pm

Todos esperamos ansiosos ... bub
Back to top Go down
View user profile
carlos emmanuel

PostSubject: Re: ***EDDY GORDO UPDATED WIP w/VIDEO***    January 2nd 2018, 6:33 pm

* waiting for the character with happiness * , Merry Christmas and Happy New Year amigo
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LESSARD

PostSubject: Re: ***EDDY GORDO UPDATED WIP w/VIDEO***    January 7th 2018, 6:10 pm

Hey Brothers&Sisters of MugenMultiverse, its me again with another couple of sprite/animation/test for Eddy Gordo, this time i make a new win pose, a new intro, and one of the last kick/attack animation, some of that sprites are color separated, but show some pallete bugs in the "hands", disgraceful im my  Work´s PC i cannot install the last version of Figther Factory wich have more cool tools for image/pallete Editing so in my work i must use version 1.0.8.2005. so maybe the full color separation will last a little more than spected.

Anyways, ´til now full *sff are nearly the 1700 sprites (counting hitsparks and FX)

Also add more lines to the "To Do List":

Add powercharge animation      (just in case i still not decide if add the porwercharge)
Add faint animation
Add Midnigth Bliss state/animation
Add Throw/scape animation and state   (If some one wants to help with this i still don´t know how it works  LOL)
Update Time lose animation

I think its all for now. Enjoy some of the last sprite/animation/test

I hope you like them.

LESSARD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zombiebrock

PostSubject: Re: ***EDDY GORDO UPDATED WIP w/VIDEO***    January 9th 2018, 8:01 pm

Awesome
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.freewebs.com/zombiebrocksmugenwarehouse/
yolomate

PostSubject: Re: ***EDDY GORDO UPDATED WIP w/VIDEO***    January 10th 2018, 11:46 am

@zombiebrock wrote:
Awesome
hello my master!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LESSARD

PostSubject: Re: ***EDDY GORDO UPDATED WIP w/VIDEO***    January 21st 2018, 6:18 pm

Hey Brother&Sisters of MMV here I am once more time to show you how the COLOR SEPARATION of EDDY GORDO goes on:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Also i put some FX on the special attacks and i think looks a little better.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Take care and stay tuned for more advances and a new video preview update.

LESSARD

Last edited by LESSARD on January 21st 2018, 6:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shags2dope

PostSubject: Re: ***EDDY GORDO UPDATED WIP w/VIDEO***    January 21st 2018, 6:33 pm

Looks amazing, i love that Jax pallette. Cannot wait for this release is one of my fav MMV Wips, there are plenty great ones i hope we get this year
Back to top Go down
View user profile
yolomate

PostSubject: Re: ***EDDY GORDO UPDATED WIP w/VIDEO***    January 21st 2018, 7:05 pm

@LESSARD wrote:
Hey Brother&Sisters of MMV here I am once more time to show you how the COLOR SEPARATION of EDDY GORDO goes on:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

LESSARD

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! clap clap clap
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CARNAGE777

PostSubject: Re: ***EDDY GORDO UPDATED WIP w/VIDEO***    January 21st 2018, 8:19 pm

@LESSARD wrote:

Also i put some FX on the special attacks and i think looks a little better.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Take care and stay tuned for more advances and a new video preview update.

LESSARD

La separacion de colores esta chingona, y luce excelente, me gusto bastante la de jax
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ***EDDY GORDO UPDATED WIP w/VIDEO***    

Back to top Go down

***EDDY GORDO UPDATED WIP w/VIDEO***
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mugen Multiverse :: Mugen :: Projects-
Jump to: