The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» --> [SPAM GAME] - Word Association Game <--
The Happy ~ Birthday~ to ***  CARNAGE777 and OGSymbiote  ***  topic - Page 2 Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 11:18 pm

» Ultimate E. Honda + stage
The Happy ~ Birthday~ to ***  CARNAGE777 and OGSymbiote  ***  topic - Page 2 Emptyby ELECTRO Yesterday at 8:48 pm

» Yolomate : Episode VIII - The Last palettes
The Happy ~ Birthday~ to ***  CARNAGE777 and OGSymbiote  ***  topic - Page 2 Emptyby yolomate Yesterday at 7:01 pm

» MARVEL ZOMBIE GAME
The Happy ~ Birthday~ to ***  CARNAGE777 and OGSymbiote  ***  topic - Page 2 Emptyby jackBedson Yesterday at 5:36 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

The Happy ~ Birthday~ to *** CARNAGE777 and OGSymbiote *** topic

Go down 
+74
ModeratorBot
brucewayne74
News And MediaBOT
animaraz
volzzilla
DeleFresh
kain11
MERK_U
spidergoku
OGSymbiote
RobsonMSH
felideo
mysterious stranger
GTAGuy
bam77
Pilgrim
jp.resort
JoeyBananasAC
Vovanilkto
DC VS MARVEL
BigPimp
MDS_GEIST
DerWerwolf
Blagoy
GWalk79
TNAC
jspiderman171717
pseudoingles
Mr.Ketchup
dev
Tsuyoi
thatguy
galactus
malevka1
Adminbot
Edroth
Mr.Andre608
SPEKTRO21
ZVitor
Angelus_Silverhead
Moo Jin Fan
manbatshark8
CARNAGE777
MatreroG
Varia the Hunter
thatbloke78
gartanham
err8107
Mr.Giang
gw3ex12
Midnight-Son
skhsato123
ParaDo0x
ELECTRO
Dj luke
arose87
Renz Tosaka
O Ilusionista
chuchoryu
Werewood
carlos emmanuel
Jhonny-DC
LESSARD
Predator
JARRO77
Shiruzato
SIRALEXBABY
CAMARAO
Mistah Jorge
carpa5
Fede X
TheRedBeast
Mazemerald
NamelessOnlinePlayer
78 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
Doom

Doom

The Happy ~ Birthday~ to ***  CARNAGE777 and OGSymbiote  ***  topic - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Happy ~ Birthday~ to *** CARNAGE777 and OGSymbiote *** topic   The Happy ~ Birthday~ to ***  CARNAGE777 and OGSymbiote  ***  topic - Page 2 EmptyAugust 18th 2017, 7:34 am

I thank everyone for their sincere appreciation and for their comments. ilu

In effect, I will be connected a couple of hours more, in my work, and then I will be away for a few days. The Happy ~ Birthday~ to ***  CARNAGE777 and OGSymbiote  ***  topic - Page 2 3876111886
Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
LESSARD

LESSARD

The Happy ~ Birthday~ to ***  CARNAGE777 and OGSymbiote  ***  topic - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Happy ~ Birthday~ to *** CARNAGE777 and OGSymbiote *** topic   The Happy ~ Birthday~ to ***  CARNAGE777 and OGSymbiote  ***  topic - Page 2 EmptyAugust 18th 2017, 8:07 am

Feliz cumpleaños Hermano!!!! cheers cheers cheers Deseo que te pases un fin de semana genial. Eres un pilar aqui en el foro, gracias por todo lo que nos has dado. Muchisimas Felicidades!!!!!! cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Jhonny-DC

Jhonny-DC

PostSubject: Re: The Happy ~ Birthday~ to *** CARNAGE777 and OGSymbiote *** topic   The Happy ~ Birthday~ to ***  CARNAGE777 and OGSymbiote  ***  topic - Page 2 EmptyAugust 18th 2017, 12:56 pm

Muyyyy feliz cumpleaños mi hermano, como siempre e dicho eres el mejor. Pasalo super junto a Lex y Stella
Back to top Go down
http://jhonny-dcmugen.blogspot.mx/
carlos emmanuel

carlos emmanuel

PostSubject: Re: The Happy ~ Birthday~ to *** CARNAGE777 and OGSymbiote *** topic   The Happy ~ Birthday~ to ***  CARNAGE777 and OGSymbiote  ***  topic - Page 2 EmptyAugust 18th 2017, 1:04 pm

feliz cumple doom , tu ya recibiste mi regalo , but well..

te traje mariachi pa' que toquen en tu cumple , a darle chicos..

Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: The Happy ~ Birthday~ to *** CARNAGE777 and OGSymbiote *** topic   The Happy ~ Birthday~ to ***  CARNAGE777 and OGSymbiote  ***  topic - Page 2 EmptyAugust 19th 2017, 9:27 am

volzzilla wrote:
Making an all-new topic for forum birthdays because the original seems to have been bitten by some sort of webserver bug.

While his birthday is technically tomorrow, Doom recently said in a topic of mine that he will be gone for a few days starting tomorrow, so I thought to instead give him a birthday welcoming today Very Happy

~~~~~~~~~

Hope you have a great day with your family and friends this weekend Doom. It may be your birthday, but every other day you are the one giving MMV a gift because of your very attitude and presence. One of the greatest things that happened to our community was the day you wanted to be more involved here. And one of the greatest tasks I ever completed for this place was promoting you to admin. You are an amazing friend and an awesome person and I am thankful for each and every thing you do for the MMV community.

Have a great birthday Doom!

~~~~~~~~~

bat

bump because doom is awesome Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
Werewood

Werewood

PostSubject: Re: The Happy ~ Birthday~ to *** CARNAGE777 and OGSymbiote *** topic   The Happy ~ Birthday~ to ***  CARNAGE777 and OGSymbiote  ***  topic - Page 2 EmptyAugust 19th 2017, 4:53 pm

Doom, you are the very important VIP to MMV and to me! yes
It is my MUGEN honor to be able to meet with you here at MMV! The Happy ~ Birthday~ to ***  CARNAGE777 and OGSymbiote  ***  topic - Page 2 705151839

I have learned/are learning many things from you day by day! geek

So.........HAPPY SEXY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!.........I know you like sexy women and I just summoned a KOF XIV Luong to give you a birthday cake here Arrow :

The Happy ~ Birthday~ to ***  CARNAGE777 and OGSymbiote  ***  topic - Page 2 CQoinDA
in case imgur not working for you...:

Last edited by borewood2013 on August 19th 2017, 5:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
chuchoryu

chuchoryu

PostSubject: Re: The Happy ~ Birthday~ to *** CARNAGE777 and OGSymbiote *** topic   The Happy ~ Birthday~ to ***  CARNAGE777 and OGSymbiote  ***  topic - Page 2 EmptyAugust 19th 2017, 5:03 pm

Feliz cumpleaños!....aun con mis huesos rotos pero FELIZ CUMPLEAÑOS!!!
Back to top Go down
O Ilusionista

O Ilusionista

PostSubject: Re: The Happy ~ Birthday~ to *** CARNAGE777 and OGSymbiote *** topic   The Happy ~ Birthday~ to ***  CARNAGE777 and OGSymbiote  ***  topic - Page 2 EmptyAugust 19th 2017, 7:39 pm

Oh, I wasn't aware of birthday, buddy! my bad.
But I hope you had a great day with your family! You are one of most cool person I know and one of my best friends Smile

Congrats!
Back to top Go down
http://www.brazilmugenteam.com
Renz Tosaka

Renz Tosaka

PostSubject: Re: The Happy ~ Birthday~ to *** CARNAGE777 and OGSymbiote *** topic   The Happy ~ Birthday~ to ***  CARNAGE777 and OGSymbiote  ***  topic - Page 2 EmptyAugust 19th 2017, 10:54 pm

Happy Bday ma bro..i hope you enjoy the day spent with family and friends to the fullest..be safe Doom pacman bub
Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: The Happy ~ Birthday~ to *** CARNAGE777 and OGSymbiote *** topic   The Happy ~ Birthday~ to ***  CARNAGE777 and OGSymbiote  ***  topic - Page 2 EmptyAugust 21st 2017, 9:13 pm

I am happy to read your comments and receive those gifts ... The Happy ~ Birthday~ to ***  CARNAGE777 and OGSymbiote  ***  topic - Page 2 311127478
I hope to deserve so much affection ... Embarassed
Thank you very much to all !! Razz
Back to top Go down
arose87

arose87

PostSubject: Re: The Happy ~ Birthday~ to *** CARNAGE777 and OGSymbiote *** topic   The Happy ~ Birthday~ to ***  CARNAGE777 and OGSymbiote  ***  topic - Page 2 EmptyAugust 21st 2017, 9:54 pm

Happy bday bro enjoy yourself you deserve it
Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: The Happy ~ Birthday~ to *** CARNAGE777 and OGSymbiote *** topic   The Happy ~ Birthday~ to ***  CARNAGE777 and OGSymbiote  ***  topic - Page 2 EmptyAugust 22nd 2017, 7:03 am

Thanks arose87 !! Smile
Back to top Go down
Dj luke

Dj luke

PostSubject: Re: The Happy ~ Birthday~ to *** CARNAGE777 and OGSymbiote *** topic   The Happy ~ Birthday~ to ***  CARNAGE777 and OGSymbiote  ***  topic - Page 2 EmptyAugust 22nd 2017, 7:56 am

I wish I could sing for u Bro HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
All the best, good moments with your family and anything you dream. cheers
Back to top Go down
ELECTRO

ELECTRO

PostSubject: Re: The Happy ~ Birthday~ to *** CARNAGE777 and OGSymbiote *** topic   The Happy ~ Birthday~ to ***  CARNAGE777 and OGSymbiote  ***  topic - Page 2 EmptyAugust 22nd 2017, 8:10 am

I saw this thread a little late, but better late than never. Happy Birthday DOOM! The Happy ~ Birthday~ to ***  CARNAGE777 and OGSymbiote  ***  topic - Page 2 670481599
Back to top Go down
http://electroslair.blogspot.com/
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: The Happy ~ Birthday~ to *** CARNAGE777 and OGSymbiote *** topic   The Happy ~ Birthday~ to ***  CARNAGE777 and OGSymbiote  ***  topic - Page 2 EmptyAugust 22nd 2017, 5:17 pm

It's not too late for me. It is never too late to receive appreciation. The Happy ~ Birthday~ to ***  CARNAGE777 and OGSymbiote  ***  topic - Page 2 311127478
Thank you so much guys ... The Happy ~ Birthday~ to ***  CARNAGE777 and OGSymbiote  ***  topic - Page 2 670481599
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Happy ~ Birthday~ to *** CARNAGE777 and OGSymbiote *** topic   The Happy ~ Birthday~ to ***  CARNAGE777 and OGSymbiote  ***  topic - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Happy ~ Birthday~ to *** CARNAGE777 and OGSymbiote *** topic
Page 2 of 31Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 31  Next