The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Dillon (Dillon's Dead-Heat Breakers)
Superman by Jmaxximus & Electro - Page 4 Emptyby BlastoiseTheMugenCreator Today at 3:31 pm

» Cyborg Superman by yolomate for Easter Egg event 2024
Superman by Jmaxximus & Electro - Page 4 Emptyby cormano Today at 3:00 pm

» Godzilla x Kong: The New Empire movie
Superman by Jmaxximus & Electro - Page 4 Emptyby Doom Today at 1:21 pm

» Shriek mugen char by Gartanham
Superman by Jmaxximus & Electro - Page 4 Emptyby Shining Today at 1:18 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Superman by Jmaxximus & Electro

Go down 
+30
shanri
World_Hero
Shining
malevka1
spawn
alnyrd
OGSymbiote
thatguy
Blade
R0binRAptor
MDS_GEIST
DeleFresh
Doom
Mazemerald
DARK!!
Werewood
Renz Tosaka
warecus
yolomate
chalinga
kyoman
skhsato123
logansam
LESSARD
volzzilla
bam77
JARRO77
TheRedBeast
Dark Rider
ELECTRO
34 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Doom

Doom

Superman by Jmaxximus & Electro - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Superman by Jmaxximus & Electro   Superman by Jmaxximus & Electro - Page 4 EmptyAugust 18th 2017, 6:49 am

I love what you're doing ELECTRO ... bub
Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
ELECTRO

ELECTRO

PostSubject: Re: Superman by Jmaxximus & Electro   Superman by Jmaxximus & Electro - Page 4 EmptyAugust 18th 2017, 8:10 am

Glad most people like the new alternate hyper. Starting work now on some new hypers for heat vision and ice breath. Also might try to add some moves while Supe's in in the air. He's really lacking in the area.
Back to top Go down
http://electroslair.blogspot.com/
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Superman by Jmaxximus & Electro   Superman by Jmaxximus & Electro - Page 4 EmptySeptember 3rd 2017, 11:26 pm

ELECTRO wrote:
Another preview of Superman, this time fighting Ultimate Blanka. Thanks to Verz36 for helping out with Supe's FX.

You're just another Scrooge McDuck spy
Back to top Go down
ELECTRO

ELECTRO

PostSubject: Re: Superman by Jmaxximus & Electro   Superman by Jmaxximus & Electro - Page 4 EmptyJuly 25th 2018, 8:51 pm

The project has picked back up & happy to show some new stuff for Supes. Watch as Thor tries to handle the man of steel in this epic bout.

Back to top Go down
thatguy

thatguy

PostSubject: Re: Superman by Jmaxximus & Electro   Superman by Jmaxximus & Electro - Page 4 EmptyJuly 25th 2018, 9:07 pm

Yes. I've been looking forward to this Superman. I'm glad to see some progress. I love the style of all the moves. Very creative Jmaxximus & Electro. I especially love the flash style punch around him moves, and the air punches move.
Back to top Go down
OGSymbiote

OGSymbiote

PostSubject: Re: Superman by Jmaxximus & Electro   Superman by Jmaxximus & Electro - Page 4 EmptyJuly 25th 2018, 9:15 pm

wow thats really awesome man! prolly the best looking supes out there! Superman by Jmaxximus & Electro - Page 4 670481599
Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: Superman by Jmaxximus & Electro   Superman by Jmaxximus & Electro - Page 4 EmptyJuly 25th 2018, 9:16 pm

Yes ... EPIC !! clap
Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: Superman by Jmaxximus & Electro   Superman by Jmaxximus & Electro - Page 4 EmptyJuly 25th 2018, 9:34 pm

well this news for this Superman!!still working!! Superman by Jmaxximus & Electro - Page 4 670481599
Back to top Go down
ELECTRO

ELECTRO

PostSubject: Re: Superman by Jmaxximus & Electro   Superman by Jmaxximus & Electro - Page 4 EmptyJuly 25th 2018, 9:50 pm

I'm glad everyone is enjoying the preview. Superman being fast tracked by dropping all my other projects for a few weeks. Just going to focus in on him & hopefully get the download up in a month or two. So expect more progress videos shortly. My main goal is to make a Loganir quality character.
Back to top Go down
alnyrd

alnyrd

PostSubject: Re: Superman by Jmaxximus & Electro   Superman by Jmaxximus & Electro - Page 4 EmptyJuly 26th 2018, 6:39 am

ELECTRO wrote:
I'm glad everyone is enjoying the preview. Superman being fast tracked by dropping all my other projects for a few weeks. Just going to focus in on him & hopefully get the download up in a month or two. So expect more progress videos shortly. My main goal is to make a Loganir quality character.

really excited to hear this news. been expecting this superman and always watching the thread in other forum.
before this goes public release, please make the heat vision (both special move and hyper move) 1.1 customized, travel further than zoomed-in screen. as seen in video above, the heat vision does not reach other end of screen when zoomed-out (maximum distance of both characters)
Back to top Go down
ELECTRO

ELECTRO

PostSubject: Re: Superman by Jmaxximus & Electro   Superman by Jmaxximus & Electro - Page 4 EmptyJuly 30th 2018, 1:00 am

Another preview of Supes. This time showing off a new throw & a few of the many scenarios that can happen on his Up & Away hyper. The hypers speed has also been increased.

alnyrd wrote:
as seen in video above, the heat vision does not reach other end of screen when zoomed-out (maximum distance of both characters)

The heat vision is now extended. Soon I will be showing another battle video were you can see the progress of the heat vision.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
malevka1

malevka1

PostSubject: Re: Superman by Jmaxximus & Electro   Superman by Jmaxximus & Electro - Page 4 EmptyJuly 30th 2018, 3:00 am

nice work
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdHTftZzH5udNmZ0c6YSJGQ?view_as
alnyrd

alnyrd

PostSubject: Re: Superman by Jmaxximus & Electro   Superman by Jmaxximus & Electro - Page 4 EmptyJuly 30th 2018, 8:14 am

ELECTRO wrote:
Another preview of Supes. This time showing off a new throw & a few of the many scenarios that can happen on his Up & Away hyper. The hypers speed has also been increased.

alnyrd wrote:
as seen in video above, the heat vision does not reach other end of screen when zoomed-out (maximum distance of both characters)

The heat vision is now extended. Soon I will be showing another battle video were you can see the progress of the heat vision.

Thankyou!

and that is cool feature of Up&Away hyper!! Superman by Jmaxximus & Electro - Page 4 2800933067

ah btw, a bit OOT. I heard Jmaxx's nightwing has been dropped. Very unfortunate. That was one of most promising character I have seen, nice sprites, solid moveset, etc. I really hope u both can somehow continue it drop da bomb
Back to top Go down
LESSARD

LESSARD

PostSubject: Re: Superman by Jmaxximus & Electro   Superman by Jmaxximus & Electro - Page 4 EmptyJuly 30th 2018, 10:13 am

Amazing codes and animations, GREAT WORK!!!!!!!! clap clap clap
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Superman by Jmaxximus & Electro   Superman by Jmaxximus & Electro - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Superman by Jmaxximus & Electro
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next